Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:42 pm 

Hydro wrote:
I like how there's barely any posts by cats and they drop their "Guru's" ish...

C'mon, mang.

Some of you guys here are just as snippy as the guys are in the lairs in Chicago. lol What I find are that the guys who are always finding the negative with every post. Usually are the coolest most positive people, when I meet them in real life. Just another pattern I've pick up on. I haven't been able to figure why that is yet. Any thoughts?...... :unknown:

For the record. This whole idea of the community is copied from someone. It's a knowledge base to spread useful information around. Whether its your experience or someone elses, Isn't that what the community is about? It's to better one's life by exchanging information? This information is like having the short cut/cheat sheet to success. If its bad advice then say something. If you don't need it...then ok.

So wait, let me get this straight, your going to break through social barriers, hit on girls, learn more about game, better yourself by joining a forum, just like Styles did in, "The Game". But, I should come up with my own ideas. Really? Mang?

Or, Should I just keep these solid posts to myself? I'm not here to make trouble.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:58 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

Because the guys who are assholes on the forums used to be these quite little church mice, and, then, being tired from not being able to do shit in field, they went out and learned.
When they came back to the forum, not kings, but, not too shabby either, everyone else was still sitting around the campfire, discussing which book to read next.
Thus, the ingrained hatred for the little fucking keyboard jockeys, who want to know how to talk to people without ever leaving their living room.

:)

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:34 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

Mixin Swagger wrote:
Or, Should I just keep these solid posts to myself? I'm not here to make trouble.

Not at all, if I find a dope post by a coach or "guru" I post it as well...Just hope you add more value to the board, tis all!

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships