Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:03 am 

Today I texted my friend something flirty which I do semi-often and it's usually returned favorably. I've convinced myself that I do this simply to get her attention so she could want to spend time with me. I enjoy having a good looking female friend to spend my free time with because it feeds my ego.

This girl here is cool to me because she likes a lot of things I do. She reminds me of my ex lady best friend I had a few years ago, only this girl is cooler and more mature. Anyway, there's been a time when I did flirt text her and she replied that she doesn't wanna be another girl that I do that with; basically she didn't wanna feel easy or like a text slut. She just assumed I do that with every girl I know and she assumed I actually know a lot of girls (I really don't, but I should)

Back to the topic

Tonight as I was about to go to sleep I get a text from her in reply to my flirty text that said, "I need to tell u something ..." and I said, "well alright." She then went on to say, "I met someone. Don't be mad."

I was bleary eyed and just about to fall asleep so it felt kinda surreal, like I was dreaming and perhaps this is something I dreaded hearing and I was in a nightmare. Then I started to think; wait. Why would I be mad? So of course I replied, "Why would I be mad? I'm happy for you." I did this because it was my logical reaction. I was never interested in being her boyfriend or anything more than a friend to her. Yet something bothered me about this.

It's awkward because she never replied back to me when I asked why I'd be mad. I figure she took offense to that or perhaps she thinks I'm only pretending to not be mad. The truth is I see this as an attack at our friendship. Possibly an end to our relationship because all we really had was this flirty text thing and hanging out (innocent hangouts where we'd watch tv and never do anything physical). I feel like I can't do that anymore now that she's in a relationship.

Okay so that's my story. I wanna know what you guys think I should do. I think it's up in the air right now whether I could be her friend still or not. I don't want to lose her but it's definitely not going to be the same anymore. I wonder if it's even worth continuing. I'm only hurt because she was one of two girls I depended on to keep me from feeling lonely and the other one is an ex lover who I hate that is still in my life but I just can't meet anybody new!

Thanks for reading I look forward to any comments or suggestions.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:16 am 

please aware me of this faggotry. is this real? go meet new girls. i think most girls are morons and usually side with dudes but she seems ilke a cool chick so why would you hit on a female friend? are you really that hard up for any kind of female attention? you're being an asshole bro. sack up and hit up new poon.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:31 am 

I don't think you should be so hard on me. Clearly I am an emotionally unstable guy. Clearly I do require a more than average need for attention from the opposite sex. I have issues and it kinda keeps me from wanting to meet new people (but I can't stay alone forever hurr hurr)

Listen, I flirted with her because in my experience that's how you keep girls interested. I've hung out with girls that get texts from guys and they read me the ones that are lame when a guy tries to act too friendly despite only wanting to fuck them. That is gay. I like to turn my female friends on because it's fun. I see no harm as long as I keep it moderate and in the case of wanting to keep it platonic, never acting out on these fantasies when we're in person. Which is what I did with this one.

Meet new girls, yea good advice. I'm serious; it's the obvious thing for me to do. In fact I'm working now so I'll have more luck drawing in the chicks. I think girls know when you're unemployed because it shows in your confidence when you're out.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:46 pm 

hit on girls or make female friends. don't mix the two. that's just stupid. hitting on your existing female friends is just creepy no matter how you try to justify it. just stop. there's a few million single available women within a 100 mile radius. No need to hit on the few female friends who are nice to you and make it all awkward. if you have psychological issues, get them resolved or at least treated to the best of your ability.

ForeverAlone wrote:
I don't think you should be so hard on me. Clearly I am an emotionally unstable guy. Clearly I do require a more than average need for attention from the opposite sex. I have issues and it kinda keeps me from wanting to meet new people (but I can't stay alone forever hurr hurr)

Listen, I flirted with her because in my experience that's how you keep girls interested. I've hung out with girls that get texts from guys and they read me the ones that are lame when a guy tries to act too friendly despite only wanting to fuck them. That is gay. I like to turn my female friends on because it's fun. I see no harm as long as I keep it moderate and in the case of wanting to keep it platonic, never acting out on these fantasies when we're in person. Which is what I did with this one.

Meet new girls, yea good advice. I'm serious; it's the obvious thing for me to do. In fact I'm working now so I'll have more luck drawing in the chicks. I think girls know when you're unemployed because it shows in your confidence when you're out.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:49 pm 

Lazarus Man wrote:
Didn't bother me when I was younger but now that I'm old as fuck, I realize time is running out. I'm so money and these hoes don't even know it. I should be banging supermodels left and right but I'm not. Wtf bro? Honestly, if i was banging even 20% of the hot girls I get numbers from I'd be happy. But I'm not. The club/bar game is getting annoying. It's easy as shit to get numbers from hot chicks but I'm simply not fucking them. It's beginning to fuck with my head.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING LOSER ASIAN :yahoo:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:52 pm 

show us a picture of the last woman you fucked, fag-humper

Lazarus WOMAN wrote:
Lazarus Man wrote:
Didn't bother me when I was younger but now that I'm old as fuck, I realize time is running out. I'm so money and these hoes don't even know it. I should be banging supermodels left and right but I'm not. Wtf bro? Honestly, if i was banging even 20% of the hot girls I get numbers from I'd be happy. But I'm not. The club/bar game is getting annoying. It's easy as shit to get numbers from hot chicks but I'm simply not fucking them. It's beginning to fuck with my head.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:54 pm 

Lazarus Man wrote:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:34 am 

Do you know somebody that tried senior dating? I wonder how it goes and the things to consider before joining it.

Any fees or any requirements?

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships