Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships

Post subject: Away from the Game
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:55 pm 

Its been a while since I last visited these forums since I've been in an LTR up til now. My SO broke up with me the other day (3 year relationship) and I need to get myself back out there. Im still a little numb to the pain since we were so close and I don't want to get stuck sitting in my own self pity.

A little info on the break up: We were going through pics together on my laptop and came across one of me taking a body shop out of the top of a waitress. Normally this wouldnt be a big deal, but she is on my case about how I should have told her and its not about what I did. She says she cant trust me anymore and that she needs to get better and she cant do that with me anymore (shes in thereapy and on anti depressents from some baad shit in her past).

I wish I had a more legit reason to tell people about why my girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me but I dont know what to say.. She said she still really wants to be friends though but I dont know about that (also should I remove her as a friend on facebook? since she removes the relationship status and all.. or is that immature)

Anyways, I'm just venting and getting it out there since I'm feeling a little down and de-valued.. Hello everyone! :wall:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Away from the Game
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:59 pm 
CC Hollywood Team Lead

ElephEnt wrote:
Its been a while since I last visited these forums since I've been in an LTR up til now. My SO broke up with me the other day (3 year relationship) and I need to get myself back out there. Im still a little numb to the pain since we were so close and I don't want to get stuck sitting in my own self pity.

A little info on the break up: We were going through pics together on my laptop and came across one of me taking a body shop out of the top of a waitress. Normally this wouldnt be a big deal, but she is on my case about how I should have told her and its not about what I did. She says she cant trust me anymore and that she needs to get better and she cant do that with me anymore (shes in thereapy and on anti depressents from some baad shit in her past).

I wish I had a more legit reason to tell people about why my girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me but I dont know what to say.. She said she still really wants to be friends though but I dont know about that (also should I remove her as a friend on facebook? since she removes the relationship status and all.. or is that immature)

Anyways, I'm just venting and getting it out there since I'm feeling a little down and de-valued.. Hello everyone! :wall:

My ex follows me on Twitter, but we don't talk anymore - just a message here and there. We're still friends, for all intents and purposes, but she's since remarried and had another child, so we don't interact in real life, as such. IMO, that's probably as far as it can go when you're really close, but both have to move on. *shrug*

-Khan
Sorry, I Know That Doesn't Help, I Just Related, As My Last Relationship Was Also 3.5 Years. But My Answer Is, You Can Call Yourselves "Friends", But It Won't Even Be Kind of the Same, And You Won't Hang Out and Shit Like Your Other Friends. Best To Just Be Happy You Don't Hate Each Other, And Consider It Done

Post subject: Re: Away from the Game
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:23 am 

Thanks for the reply Khan. Just wondering did she break up with u or you with her. Also what did u do to quickly get over it? Blaah I just feel stupid for being so in love with someone that will break up for such a stupid reason.

Also earlier in the relationship we went on a camping trip together and I find her hooking up with a chick and walking around the campsites talking to other guys.. basically cheating on me with this girl. I should have just broke up with her 2 years ago then..

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships