Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:39 am 

Well, she's back. She said she had a good time. She texted with me quite a bit when she was gone. On Thursday and Friday night she sent me texts about how much she missed me and stuff like that and then Saturday she sent me texts during the day. So it turned out pretty good. However there is one thing that I don't know if it should bother me or not.

When I talked to her this morning over the phone she said that her friend took a lot of pictures and there are going to be pictures of my girlfriend dancing with some other dudes. She said not to worry about it. I know when I see them though, I'm going to trip out ( I won't react to her, but it will bother me in my head). She said the dudes were into her friend and that they were actually kind of weird (but her friend like them). It was at the pool so they are all in their bathing suits and the guys probably have their hands all over her. Should I be bothered by this, or is it irrational? The thing that I can't get over is that I went to a strip club on Friday night and had freaking naked girls all over me and I told her that and she didn't give a shit. But I see something like this and I freak out!

What do you guys think?

-Zar

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:02 am 

The past & future pictures you have of all those HBs dancing around you are way better :) Go read some HCWDB blog to prepare yourself, and remember at least your not those chodes!

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:38 am 
December 2008 Casanova Crew MVP/CC Original Member

Don't worry about it bro, its kind of hard to be an attractive girl and go through life without guys interacting with you at some point. Have confidence in yourself, and remember, no amount of worrying about it would change anything anyway, so you might as well be at peace with it.

You're only one set away from another beautiful adventure - charms

I probably won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister - Hank Moody

Let me pimp or let me die -Pimpin' Snooky

I'm not wasting a few hours on a girl who doesn't know how to talk, laugh, and fuck. -Brad P

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:41 am 

Doc wrote:
Don't worry about it bro, its kind of hard to be an attractive girl and go through life without guys interacting with you at some point. Have confidence in yourself, and remember, no amount of worrying about it would change anything anyway, so you might as well be at peace with it.

Thanks Doc, I agree that I shouldn't be worrying about it. But I can't help it. Do you think that her dancing with dudes in a bathing suit with their hands on her is crossing a line?

And besides, is there even dancing at the pools in Vegas? I don't understand why she would be dancing by the pool...

-Zar

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:10 pm 
December 2008 Casanova Crew MVP/CC Original Member

There's nothing wrong with dancing as long as it stays within respectful boundaries. I would say as long as she doesn't allow someone to overly feel her up, then its fine. And yes, there's dancing at pools in vegas

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 3735_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 1195_n.jpg

You're only one set away from another beautiful adventure - charms

I probably won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister - Hank Moody

Let me pimp or let me die -Pimpin' Snooky

I'm not wasting a few hours on a girl who doesn't know how to talk, laugh, and fuck. -Brad P

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:08 pm 

I just saw the picture and it's her with her back to the other dude and he has his hand with a beer on her hip.

-Zar

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:33 pm 

Don't worry about it dude. She seems really into you and seems like she wishes you were there. Trust me, been to Vegas without my bf's and I never did anything or hooked up with anyone. Just drank alot.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 pm 

Amber Nectar wrote:
Don't worry about it dude. She seems really into you and seems like she wishes you were there. Trust me, been to Vegas without my bf's and I never did anything or hooked up with anyone. Just drank alot.

But did you dance with other dudes and let them put your hands on you and shit?

-Zar

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:17 pm 
Aspiring Casanova

Yeah, you may feel some jealousy looking at pictures of your girl with other dudes all over her. Whether those feelings are unfounded or not really is irrelevant. You will never know for sure if she was actually faithful during her trip and that is just something you are going to have to live with. As long as she doesn't turn up pregnant over the next month, just push those thoughts out of your mind.

What really matters is that she was texting you while she was gone letting you know that she was missing you and thinking about you (that right there is a sign that she probably didn't cheat). Even more importantly is that she wants to be with you now. She still wants to be there when you've had a rough day and share in your delight with an amazing experience.

Don't sweat the small stuff dude. Keep your eye on the prize and remember to look at the big picture to get perspective on what really matters.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:55 pm 
CCSD Member

My opinion.

Go with your gut.

Shes in vagas. if my chick would go with out me i would asume that she at lest made out with some one. or somthing like that.

Its a shitty way of thinking...but my experience so far makes me think that.

if her friends likes the dudes...if she is not the lead style girl... she probably was into them as well.

if u ever have done group game like that if a couple of the girls r into you all the girls r into you...some more some less.
The part where she said those guys were weird Means...
A. she was being gamed but didnt want to admit it.
B. if she said it with a real feeling of "wow those dudes where weird" i would except that.
C. shes saying it so you dont get jelious that she liked being hit on by the other dudes.

When trying to judge if your chick is telling the true. Think to your self....

-How slutty is your girl?... is really into having sex or sexual kinda person.
-How Slutty r her friends?
-In your aunest opinion how hot is she? (oviously shes hot to you, but what is her universal hottness.) Kinda determines how hard dudes will hit on her. If shes a turbo hottie dudes will pepper that shit until she gives in or not.
-How morally sound is the girl?

As far as her not caring at all about u going to a strip club.....
I think that kinda shows she might see you as just the safe kinda guy, maybe she dosnt believe you could make any thing happen in that situation.

In my experience girls that ive dated, no matter how much they say they rnt botherd by me going to strip clubs they really r.... and its because they know if i go to a strip club the girls will actually stop and talk to us n try to hang out with us again....

While she was out there she called you alot... if there was any point where she all the sudden just stoped for a long time then started talking with u again i would be slightly concerned (im not talking about she was at a bar or somthing. and just couldnt answer... theres a big difference.)

It just comes down to if deep down you believe her....
And if you dont what r you going to do about it....

-MP

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships