Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:29 pm 

Alright guys soo last satutday night i went to a co-workers party, i was there with my buddy D. There where tons of girls there, some looked to be underage so i stayed away from them. Of course, all the fine looking chicks where already taken but the ones that weren't where running around trying to find something to do. I tried talking to a few but they didnt seem to be interested.

I've noticed lately chicks that I used to talk to arent really showing the same interest like before,I met a girl on POF hung out with her like 3-4 times pretty much all day but the spark just wasnt there anymore, now when we text/chat it isnt the same anymore. I mean could i be losing my touch? I need pointers how to reel em back in.

By the way, when you guys come on CC, where do you usually go for pointers. I prob need to hit up one of those seminars and get some methods, maybe a different approach.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
-Rix

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:22 pm 

Subject: Losing my touch, need help

MrDrifter wrote:
Alright guys soo last satutday night i went to a co-workers party, i was there with my buddy D. There where tons of girls there, some looked to be underage so i stayed away from them. Of course, all the fine looking chicks where already taken but the ones that weren't where running around trying to find something to do. I tried talking to a few but they didnt seem to be interested.

I've noticed lately chicks that I used to talk to arent really showing the same interest like before,I met a girl on POF hung out with her like 3-4 times pretty much all day but the spark just wasnt there anymore, now when we text/chat it isnt the same anymore. I mean could i be losing my touch? I need pointers how to reel em back in.

By the way, when you guys come on CC, where do you usually go for pointers. I prob need to hit up one of those seminars and get some methods, maybe a different approach.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
-Rix

Getting a method would definately be a wise thing to do, because it will allow you to look back on your mistakes and allow you to improve drastically. Some things to work on, talk louder, make eye contact, confident tall body language (chest out, shoulders rolled back, and stand ram rod straight, smile), and have as much fun as humanly possible.

Good Recommended Reading
Jon Alexander's How to be an alpha male (Body language and mindsets)
Mehow's Get the girl, a pick up artists guide to reclaiming your love life (teaches you how to be and have fun)
Juggler (I cant think of the name of the book, but you can go to seductiondatabase.com to find all of the recommended books)
Brad P Fashion Bible

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:17 pm 

Thanks for the heads up brotha! ill look into that

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:13 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

Write Field Reports and post your convos with the chicks so the more advanced cats can break it down for you.

I wrote this in another thread in this same area but I'll copy and paste the main chunk of it...

Here's a couple key things that helped me get good at running my routine smoothly.

I paid attention to ONE STYLE...I read ONE E-BOOK and mastered dudes format of game. After I'd go out on the weekends I'd re-read the parts where I felt like I was fucking up. If I wasn't isolating properly I'd reread the book on how to isolate. If my Attraction game wasn't hitting hard, I'd go back to the book and re-read and practice that the next time I went out.

I'd never be working on more than 2 things per night. (Guys who write out 11 things they're working in their FR's for one night are just mind fucking themselves) I'd work on ish like Story Telling and Isolation or Attraction and Bouncing. I'd work on nothing but that all night so I knew I had it down. Even if the set hooked really good and the girls didn't bounce when I wanted, NEXT! I stuck with my plan and now I have that shit down. My wing back then would do the same, he'd work on winning over AMOG's and breaking down bitch shields and when he was done with learning those he'd move on to two other things. We were out on missions to improve and to also push one another. We wanted to master the process.

Don't get me wrong, while I was just reading this one book I was also listening to and watching other programs. My goto book was Mehow's Get the Girl Manual, I really liked dudes structure, it was like MM simplified. But I'd listen to every other guru or companies products and practice their witty lines and routines but in Mehow's structure, does that make sense?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:50 pm 

It's a continuous process. That requires the occasional DHV and disqualifier until there's a solid relationship.

I also recommend reading Dale Carnegie. Specifically the section on 6 ways to make people like you. If you want to be interesting you HAVE to be interested in the other person.

That being said, Mystery's 80/20 rule no longer applies after attraction has been established. If you run 80% of a conversation about things that are important to you that IMO is a DLV.

These girls probably aren't into you because there's a lack of emotional connection and comfort. Read the book, use the principals (Neil has told me that was a huge step he really didn't mention in The Game that are a must if you want to continue anything with a woman).

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:06 pm 

Hey Gigantor without seeing you and watching some of your sets its hard to say. However I have seen this issue a lot and I've had it in the past myself. I would start with the basics. If you are getting little attention right from the opening it most likely has to do with your fashion, body language or energy.

To develop your fashion I would go to a high end store that has a stylist. Have them dress you up. Notice how the clothing fits and the overall style. Then go to less expensive stores and pick out similar cloths. Sakes 5th Ave is a good store for this.

Fixing your energy is easy. Go out and open sets with high energy. Then notice how they respond and make adjustments from there. Start off going as high energy as you can ever if it doesn't seem normal.

I'm not going into body language here because it would take way to long but you can watch this video and it will explain everything.
[url]
http://www.youtube.com/user/magicssocia ... Ya1_T5nipo[/url]

Of course you can always take a workshop with me and we can help you. Good luck I hope this helps!

~T

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:35 pm 

Wow, who is this Travisattraction douchebag? Doesn't even pay attention to the name of the guy who originally posted this...months ago...and is already offering a "workshop" in the same breath.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 am 

Gigantor wrote:
Wow, who is this Travisattraction douchebag? Doesn't even pay attention to the name of the guy who originally posted this...months ago...and is already offering a "workshop" in the same breath.

Hey Gigantor sorry mate. I intended my comments for MrDrifter. When phpbb displays comments while you are writing your post it shows last comment first and that was yours. I thought it was the original poster. Didn't mean to offend.

~T

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:59 am 

The only thing that offends me is another guy coming in and doing a marketing pitch. Been around, never heard of you, don't come on these boards to peddle your wares...not cool on any forum

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions