Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:01 am 
CC Hollywood Member

Okay so it was brought to my attention by one of my friends whose a natural that I need to play hard to get. He was mostly referring to my texting, in saying that he only contacts girls once via text, mentions meeting up, and lets the girl get back to him ( whenever, if ever she does) if not he just moves on.

He also suggested playing hard to get in every aspect of gaming girls I guess you can say, because it makes you less accessible, and more desirable. But his methods doesn't seem very proactive to me. Simply because he will wait for a girl to initiate him after only knowing her for a little while. This just seems very frustrating to me because I never understand from him after playing this charade for so long when do u make a move.

Now his success rate with girls is respectable enough for me listen to, and contemplate what he is saying. But he has only been successful in social circle game where I guess you could imagine a girl would feel his cold shoulder once he starts playing this game. He has never done cold approach, or been successful in that if ever he works up the balls to do so. So I don't think he understands the dynamic of creating attraction with someone you never meet, and may never see again.

I just wanted to get some opinions on this. Can you, and is it worth playing the hard to get frame when doing cold approach pick-up? If so in which way should you do it (ex. push/pull, qualify)? Or is it just a mind fuck to do yourself, and the girl? :stars:

I'm really interesting in the answer because in cold approach we have to Open a girl which is already implying on some level your after her, so why play hard to get? AND By no means am I saying to be easy.

But waiting for the girl to text you, or coming to open you after only maybe one interaction seem like your waiting for a let down.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:52 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

I've had maybe two girls initiate texting with me after a cold approach over...ppffff dunno hundreds of numbers? That approach generally doesn't work with cold approach (unless there's something else going on like you're stunning or are well connected in her industry). Might be fine for him with his social circle, but I doubt you'd get any dates if you tried it with someone you just met in a bar.

From what I've read from you, you're just starting out. Don't worry about higher level tactics right now. Learn how to get attraction and numbers, and then when you're comfortable with that, refine your style.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Yeah, two different ballgames buddy.....Having a connection with a social circle and meeting girls at a bar are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Your buddy can play hard to get in social circles because they'll see him again, if he consistently does that with chicks at a bar he'll lose them fast, as you're the one who has to put in a little more work in the beginning.

Hope this helps :drinks:

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:13 am 

Hey R0yal,

First off really good question. Your thinking is right on track. Social circle game is a lot easier then cold approach. What's happening is, your friend has high value in his social circle so he doesn't have to do anything to build his value and he can play the hard to get angle. Example, being the fun cool guy and making everyone like him and ignoring his target. Then she starts to wonder why he is ignoring me and begins chasing him. When done right this is a very powerful tactic. If your interested in know more about social circle game I know Magic covers it in one of his products.

Cold approach on the other hand is going to require you to start by building your value. Once you have really high value women will chase you and you will have to do very little work to get them to sleep with you. So how do you get to that point? It starts with you fashion, body language, energy level, and voice tone. Once you get these things right the rest becomes a lot easier. Hope this helps!

~T

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Travis. cut it out. stop spamming

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions