Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post subject: intro / advice
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm 

ok so heres the deal. im 21 never had a girlfirend and want to join the lifestyle bad. i know the main thing i need to work on is my confidence level. every time i see a girl i wanna talk to i freak myself out by thinking of the worse possible thing she can tell me( example. "hey fatass fuck off and go eat") and the thought of that kills me. friend at work who i wouldn't consider a PUA but he gets girls told me just to go say hi to this girl at work.

he told me the worst is they say no chance are they will make an excuses so they wont hurt your feelings and thats it and by not even approaching her they already told you know they just havent told you because you didnt have the balls to say " hi my names _____". so i took his advice and one day saw her working and just asked her a ? relating to what she was doing at the time" and she seemed very pleased to talk to me. i was surprised by the fact that after i asked her name and i said who i was she said with a smile " i know your ______ , i like you car". walked away feeling good.

next time i see her walking around and stop to chit chat a little and found out she had a bf but she was telling me all kinds of sexual things about what she likes and she cheats on her bf. my friend told me "she giving you the green light to fuck go for it." so i thought that no this wrong dont do it. i use to think that n o you gotta wait for "the one" and all that stuff but then realized that i didnt want to be like late 20s and start doing all these things and look back and kick myself in the ass for missed opportunities. so i went for it and eventually got the lay.

that day i felt on top of the world it was a major ego boost for me. the fact that i was a little overweight, not that tall, all the other stuff i thought would effect my chance didnt matter because i felt like i had overcome that a got what i wanted. so after that i gained some confidence because apparently the stuff i thought matter didnt really matter because of what happened. so a week ago i went to buy some shoes for a trip i was taking and ran into a girl that i knew from school. started small talk with her and deiced to ask her if she wanted to grab a coffee or something to catch up she said she was busy but gave me a day when she was off. so i got her number and we ended up meeting up and talking for about an hour.

i tried my best to keep to conversations going which it did. never really had that awkward silence.so now comes my ? before i ended (i dont know if it counts as a date) night, i was thinking of how could i get her to meet up again. so during the conversation i had ask if she like sushi and she said she loved it. so i was thinking that was my chance to ask her but i didnt.so i texted her the next day telling her had a great night, i mentions something about the conversation because from what i read that good because it shows you were listening and asked if she was free if she wanted to meet up to get some sushi.

she said "ohh,yeah sure that sounds great! :).thank u."so the only things is i havent set a date to meet up. i was planning to go this saturday night. so how would i go about asking her. would i just say something like "are you free this saturday". then what would i discuss during the date?.would i pick her up or meet her there? is she meeting up because she wants to be nice or is she showing interest?and what do i need to do as to not get friendzoned?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: intro / advice
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 am 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

If Decibel doesn't get to it first which I'm sure he will, lol...I'll answer all that ish in the morning, brotha.

Bitches ain't as bad as we make them out to be, huh?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:41 pm 

Stay out of the friend zone by not being overly nice, if she starts talking to you about boyfriends, personal problems, etc. steer the conversation elsewhere. you dont want to be in the therapist/friend role. dont get into heavy conversation, keep it light. I heard some guru (i think) put it well when they said that girls should feel like they are in "sexual danger" when they are with you. As for asking her out i would say that saturday night is not the best time as people tend to have other things going on, but if thats the only time she can hang then so be it. When you go out i would meet her somewhere, preferably near your place or hers.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:58 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Have at it ManDro.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:20 pm 

NewBalance wrote:
Stay out of the friend zone by not being overly nice, if she starts talking to you about boyfriends, personal problems, etc. steer the conversation elsewhere. you dont want to be in the therapist/friend role. dont get into heavy conversation, keep it light. I heard some guru (i think) put it well when they said that girls should feel like they are in "sexual danger" when they are with you. As for asking her out i would say that saturday night is not the best time as people tend to have other things going on, but if thats the only time she can hang then so be it. When you go out i would meet her somewhere, preferably near your place or hers.

during our 1st conversations we just talked a little about what she done since school and what she studies and plans to due that about it. the next i figure i can talk about her interest things she enjoys?i was thinking saturday because of my work schedule. the place we are gonna meet at is about 10mins from my house 20mins from hers

Post Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:18 pm 

Sounds good so far. Also remember too not get to worked about this one interaction because there will be many more girls and many more chances in your life. dont worry about doing everything perfectly, just go for it. lots of practice doing things like this is what will get you good, right now its all about getting the experience.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:10 pm 

I'll tell you what Style said at the last conference about guys having no confidence to go and talk to the girl....

What's the worst that could possibly happen? She's already NOT fucking you.

Nice job of pushing through that BS and getting the f-close. Still need some work on your inner game though.

As far as seeding a Day 3, text her "OMG, I just found out about this sushi place that's supposed to be AMAZING. I'm so there." She'll want to know where it's at, and you should tell her that "it's top secret and if I told you I'd have to kill you. But if you're feeling like a little danger, you should come with this weekend."

Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:38 pm 

Gigantor wrote:
I'll tell you what Style said at the last conference about guys having no confidence to go and talk to the girl....

What's the worst that could possibly happen? She's already NOT fucking you.

Nice job of pushing through that BS and getting the f-close. Still need some work on your inner game though.

As far as seeding a Day 3, text her "OMG, I just found out about this sushi place that's supposed to be AMAZING. I'm so there." She'll want to know where it's at, and you should tell her that "it's top secret and if I told you I'd have to kill you. But if you're feeling like a little danger, you should come with this weekend."

omg man where were you liek 4 hrs ago that would have been perfect. i havent got to the 2nd date yet. i know i should have set that up the day i met up with her for the drink. i texted her earlier today, small talk and asked her if she was busy saturday. she said so was going to her managers kids bday party. thinking back i was thinking i should have asked if she was free saturday night because i doubt she gonna be at a kids party late at night. so after she said that i just ending the chat. i really would like to meet her saturday but i dont wanna come off as needy like omg please go out with me.and the close with the 1st girl is what really gave me a major confidence boost and the confidence to ask this girl out.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 pm 

Ok here's where you fucked up. Never ever ask what they're doing or if they have plans already.

Seeding an event means you imply you're already doing something fun (something of higher value) and here's the kicker; you DON'T immediately invite her. If she asks then play coy, create some mystique to it. If you want to make anything valuable then you make it hard to obtain. Only after you've stirred some interest do you invite her out.

Doing it this way makes it a million times easier to get her out on a day 2

Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:36 pm 

Gigantor wrote:
Ok here's where you fucked up. Never ever ask what they're doing or if they have plans already.

Seeding an event means you imply you're already doing something fun (something of higher value) and here's the kicker; you DON'T immediately invite her. If she asks then play coy, create some mystique to it. If you want to make anything valuable then you make it hard to obtain. Only after you've stirred some interest do you invite her out.

Doing it this way makes it a million times easier to get her out on a day 2

ok i see what u mean. so since i already messed up plans for saturday how would i seed day 2, and dose it have to be at night (idk i just think that you have to hangout with girls at night?) or can it be during the day like in the afternoon. my plan was to land day 2 with the sushi and find out what she enjoys doing and set up day 3 and do whatever she likes.also what if when i tell her im doing ______ . what if she says she cant make it or something?

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions