Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: intro / advice
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:02 am 

Jim Young: And there is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. Either way a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? You or him? Now be relentless, that's it, I'm done.

- Boiler Room

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 pm 

ok so didnt take gigantor advice i ended up asking her to x-fest.she said it sound like a lot of fun and asked a few ?s about it, but she had to finish planning things for her sister wedding which was gonna be the following week. so that weekend i just hung out with my friends and the next week i didnt even bother because i knew she was going to the wedding. hit her up monday, asked her hows things went and small talk.told her i felt like going out for sushi and if she wanted to join me. told me she had to work closing shift because of inventory.i was kinda bummed out that i got told no twice because of other things she had going on. so i then took gigantor and seeded day 2 said im free saturday if u want to get together(i didnt mention for wat just ask if she wanted to). she said that work out perfect because she will be off that day to. my question is was me asking her out on another day after being told for that weekend no to pushy and did she only say yea because of the way i said it?i understand that im not gonna do everything "right" but like you said my main concern should be to gain experience

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:20 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

freakychris wrote:
ok so didnt take gigantor advice i ended up asking her to x-fest.she said it sound like a lot of fun and asked a few ?s about it, but she had to finish planning things for her sister wedding which was gonna be the following week. so that weekend i just hung out with my friends and the next week i didnt even bother because i knew she was going to the wedding. hit her up monday, asked her hows things went and small talk.told her i felt like going out for sushi and if she wanted to join me. told me she had to work closing shift because of inventory.i was kinda bummed out that i got told no twice because of other things she had going on. so i then took gigantor and seeded day 2 said im free saturday if u want to get together(i didnt mention for wat just ask if she wanted to). she said that work out perfect because she will be off that day to. my question is was me asking her out on another day after being told for that weekend no to pushy

no, not too pushy at all.

Quote:
and did she only say yea because of the way i said it?i understand that im not gonna do everything "right" but like you said my main concern should be to gain experience

She might be legitimately busy, so by asking about saturday was the right thing to do. You are doing well, just have fun with it. You don't have to be Mystery or Style to get a date :P

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:00 pm 

alright so heres the game plan. i was thinking of taking her to the pier and just have a conversation and grab a bite to eat but its like an 1hr, i know she shy and not sure if she want to do that so my plan B is keeping it simple. new movie came out, dont be afraid of the dark(she likes horror films) go see that and talk about it over some food or ice cream. find out more about her and what she enjoys doing and set that up for the next time i take her out.this time i plan on picking her up rather than meeting her. so after i finish a few things in the morning im assuming the best way to ask her would be to tell her what i wanted to do and then tell her ill come pick her up.also any advice on getting her to relax and not be so shy or that just comes with time?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:01 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

How many dates will this be, and how far along are you with physical escalation?

She's not comfortable because you don't make her comfortable. A girl's behavior is a reflection of the man she's with. If you were clear in your intent and power, she'd relinquish herself to you emotionally and sexually.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:51 pm 

Decibel wrote:
How many dates will this be, and how far along are you with physical escalation?

She's not comfortable because you don't make her comfortable. A girl's behavior is a reflection of the man she's with. If you were clear in your intent and power, she'd relinquish herself to you emotionally and sexually.

this will be the 2nd time i take her out.i would say she's timid, not gonna lie tho. when i 1st met up with her. i was nervous and kinda timid so i guess it makes sense. today didnt go as planned tho. she ended up having to cover a shift at work but told me she free sunday. as far as escalation, we've only hugged

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:16 am 

This is the sentence that concerned me:

freakychris wrote:
find out more about her and what she enjoys doing and set that up for the next time i take her out.

It seems like you've built failure into your game plan. When I take a girl out (or when I was taking girls out), the game plan was, "how can I get this girl so aroused that she wants to rip my clothes off?" You seem to be constructing your dates to yield little in the way of escalation, and then your exit strategy is to set up another date that entails the same plan. Sounds like a fail.

Why aren't you trying to create dates that end in sex?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:48 pm 

Decibel wrote:
This is the sentence that concerned me:

freakychris wrote:
find out more about her and what she enjoys doing and set that up for the next time i take her out.

It seems like you've built failure into your game plan. When I take a girl out (or when I was taking girls out), the game plan was, "how can I get this girl so aroused that she wants to rip my clothes off?" You seem to be constructing your dates to yield little in the way of escalation, and then your exit strategy is to set up another date that entails the same plan. Sounds like a fail.

Why aren't you trying to create dates that end in sex?

i see what your saying. as far as the date ending up in having sex, not likely do to the fact that i have no place to bring her to,doubt i can go back to her house since she lives with parents. would the game i have to run to lay her be the same if i wanted to make her a Gf?also she flaked or should i say rescheduled twice on me? should i just blow it off and wait or move on?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:45 am 

So if you can't have sex at either place then there's no point in dating her?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 pm 
CC Supporter/CC Hollywood

Freaky,

There's a lot of great advice here, and you should listen to what the guys are saying.

I'd also suggest putting in some time and reading the MANY, MANY books on PU that are out there. The Game, Mystery Method, Magic Bullets, and 100 others. Some of what you're writing about shows you don't know some of the very basic skills, which you can learn by reading first, then doing.

So many guys think they can walk in, ask a few questions on the forum, and then get laid. This takes time, and it takes work to master, but it's worth it.

Do the work FIRST, then ask questions on what you don't understand, and then you will reap the rewards.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions