Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post subject: Re: intro / advice
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 pm 

Hey Freaky, I usually don't really give advice to other guy's for the simple fact that i just don't feel like im qualified because of my lack of experience
infield compare to a lot of the guy's here. The reason im doing this is cuz i was there not too a long.I know what it feels like to have a million thing
are going thru you're head.ex(what to say next, does she like me, Is my BL good and so on). So everthing im going to tell you is based off my own
experience and what has help me get better.

First understand that silence is good thing you just need to know how to use it.In fact there a quote from Bill cosby that i really like and it was
"Stop relax and say your lines and the audience will
listen". So stop feeling like you constantly have to talk cuz there is no need for it. Believe it or not awkward silence or pauses do a lot of things.
for example:(they build sexual tension. It tells u if she is interested or at lease curious about you.) and so much more.

Second Cut the crap.I tell you this cuz i was there less than 3 months ago. I was so worried about trying to be c/f cuz my wing was so good at it. I
even posted a thread here wanting to know how to get good at cocky funny. So when i say cut the crap i mean stop trying to impress her believe me girls sense when you are trying to impress them and that alone is a big turn off instead go for what you want and be a man about it you be suprise how many girls love that. Also don't be afraid to
Call her out on her carp or make fun of the dumb things she may say.

Third approach like crazy and don't buy into the whole rating girls crap.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions