Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: intro / advice
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm 

It can be whenever...daytime/nighttime , wait til next week though. No matter what you have to have a sense of non-neediness. That whether or not she goes out with you isn't a big deal, it's your world not hers.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:07 pm 

Gigantor wrote:
It can be whenever...daytime/nighttime , wait til next week though. No matter what you have to have a sense of non-neediness. That whether or not she goes out with you isn't a big deal, it's your world not hers.

ok so i am assuming that i cant hit her up for the sushi next week and have to think of another activity to do right? also is it wrong of me to check out her FB and use that info on things she likes and stuff?

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:11 am 

Dude, you need to get an identity and come up with things YOU want to do and things YOU think are cool. Anything else is supplicating to the girl and coming off as needy. Thats the problem with this community, everyone thinks it's a matter of just learning routines and following what this "guru" says or that "guru" says.

First things first you need a solid identity of your own. Be something that she sees value in. What's something you like to do?

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:52 am 

Gigantor wrote:
Dude, you need to get an identity and come up with things YOU want to do and things YOU think are cool. Anything else is supplicating to the girl and coming off as needy. Thats the problem with this community, everyone thinks it's a matter of just learning routines and following what this "guru" says or that "guru" says.

First things first you need a solid identity of your own. Be something that she sees value in. What's something you like to do?

Well I wanna go to x-fest which is tonight and almost 100% sure that she will also enjoy. Plus 2 of my friends are gonna go. So can just let her know that I'm going or no because I already fucked up when I asked her if she was free that day or just go with my friends and hit on girls there?

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:55 am 

quit asking question about every detail hoping for the perfect answer. there is no perfect answer. do you want to rely on a message board for your every move?

work on your inner game and get some confidence in YOU.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:35 pm 

She already told you she had plans, wait until next week.

And that doesn't answer the question; what do YOU enjoy doing?

Schad's right, the boards are here for help but don't use them as a crutch. You gotta get out there and crash and burn to get any real knowledge.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:21 pm 

Yes I dont want to sound harsh and the boards are great to ask about a particular sticking point, some big picture scenario you want input on, a bad breakup and suggestions on how to deal with it, question about a specific scenario and how others would have deal with it, etc. Pretty much anything.

BUT

What I recommend (just my opinion of course) to avoid asking board for is a step by step what should I do for every move in an interaction with a girl. Because what you're doing there is just handicapping yourself and losing all control of the interaction. Nothing good comes from it. Is this how you want to do through an interaction with a girl? Wait til you get the forum's counsel before responding to her each and every time?

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:33 pm 

Totally agree

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 pm 

you guys are complete right.as far as what i enjoy idk really know yet, like u said i have to work on my persona. but i am gonna heads to x-fest tonight with 2 of my friends and plan to man the fuck up and just try to get conversation going. because even if i fuck up, chance are i will never see these girls again so i dont really care

Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:56 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

freakychris wrote:
as far as what i enjoy idk really know yet, like u said i have to work on my persona.

Key.

You're trying to basically "sell" yourself to women, yet you don't even know who the fuck you are. Result = lack of clarity and mission. Fail.

Figure out your identity. KNOW who you are, what you enjoy, what your life purpose is, what makes you the best man on the dating market. Then sell that shit. Should be an easy sell once you know what the product is you're pitching. Til then, it's a struggle.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions