Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: question
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:09 am
Posts: 5
Location: Toronto, Canada
if a girl gives u an invitation to approach, is it better to be direct or indirect? I'm really new guys please help


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: question
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm 
 
first thing to do is to unlearn all these pua terms and rules.

if you girl gives you indication to approach then YOU APPROACH. then you taken it from there.

GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD!


Top 
   
 
 Post subject: Re: question
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:33 pm
Posts: 94
Mune20 wrote:
if a girl gives u an invitation to approach, is it better to be direct or indirect? I'm really new guys please help


If a girl gives you an AI, go direct. BTW, what's your idea of direct?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: question
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:33 pm
Posts: 94
Schad wrote:
first thing to do is to unlearn all these pua terms and rules.



How is he supposed to follow any of the advice on this forum or from any other PUA if he doesn't know the language? I think most of the terms are super dorky and lame but you need to know them if you want to understand what the hell pua's (one of the terms i hate the most, there is nothing more gay than referring to yourself or anyone else as a "pickup artist") are talking about.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: question
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:08 pm 
Offline
CCIE Team Lead
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:27 pm
Posts: 612
Most definitely, during those times when you're fortunate enough to have a girl instigate an interaction with you, do not fuck things up by asking her "who lies more?" In fact, never approach indirect. Mystery Method is useful in high end clubs, Buckingham palace, or the Sultan of Dubai's birthday party. By the law of averages, most interactions we have with chicks, Mystery Method is unnecessary at best, damaging at worst.

Back to the topic. If the girl has instigated an interaction, don't even bother running your normal opener and follow up routines. All that shit is just to get her interested in you. But in this rare case, she is already interested in you. You have your choice between two openers.

1. Hi, what's your name

or

2. (Something sexual)

Depending on the situation, you'll know which one to use.

_________________
Everything is awesome/ Everything is cool when you’re part of a team.

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: question
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:11 pm 
Offline
CCIE Team Lead
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:27 pm
Posts: 612
NewBalance wrote:
Schad wrote:
first thing to do is to unlearn all these pua terms and rules.



How is he supposed to follow any of the advice on this forum or from any other PUA if he doesn't know the language? I think most of the terms are super dorky and lame but you need to know them if you want to understand what the hell pua's (one of the terms i hate the most, there is nothing more gay than referring to yourself or anyone else as a "pickup artist") are talking about.


Yeah, fuck all the PUA language. You don't need to know it. The guys who use it have shitty advice anyway.

_________________
Everything is awesome/ Everything is cool when you’re part of a team.

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: question
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:35 pm 
Offline
CC Hollywood Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:27 am
Posts: 487
Caz wrote:

Yeah, fuck all the PUA language. You don't need to know it. The guys who use it have shitty advice anyway.


Yeah. Sometimes it helps to have a more specific way to describe a particular social interaction... but 99% of the time the better advice is "Dude just go talk to her. Smile. Joke around, and touch her."

_________________
the Wolf MethodTM: :hi: -> :give_rose: -> :hahaha: -> :kiss: -> :air_kiss: -> :yahoo:


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron