Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post subject: Top PUAs and Alcohol
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 pm 

So I've skimmed through quite a number of posts here and it seems that most puas dont drink??? Are you saying you should go out to clubs sober when you are starting off?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Top PUAs and Alcohol
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:27 pm 

i drink 1-2 beers MAX.
you want to avoid the whole "i need to get shitfaced to have the balls to talk to a woman" mentality, no not drinking or just having a couple helps with avoid that.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:38 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Gaming drunk will get you laid for sure! If you need to build your confidence because you have never touched a girl then yeah you might as well get drunk and go gain some experience.

If you want something more solid though being drunk might not be the best idea.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:51 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

I suggest typically not drinking at all, not even a little.

Your goal usually when going out is NOT to party, it's to learn how to socialize and interact with women successfully. Drinking does a few bad things for this process:

1. Artificially dampens anxiety. You can't actually desensitize your fears with lasting results if you're drinking. If you want to destroy any anxiety, you need to do it with your eyes wide open and a clear head.
2. You miss cues from women because you're not fully present. So opportunities pass you by and you also miss out on valuable negatives cues that might pop up in future sets. If you stay sober you'll be able to capitalize on the signals to escalate, and learn from the ones telling you to adjust your game. Many of these cues are subtle and only detected if sober.
3. You say stupid shit and blow your sets when you're not sober. Being sober lets you filter dumb crap out before you say it.

If you're serious about this skill then you'll treat it like any other skill you're trying to acquire.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:48 pm 

Thanks bros!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 am 

dont drink. Save that money for some new shiny shoes.

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:19 pm 
CCIE Team Lead

Hey dude, don't listen to those straight edgers. Drink to the pussy, drink to pink elephants, drink to "Oh Canada."

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Enthalpy wrote:
dont drink. Save that money for some new shiny shoes.

Yep. Especially if you are going out regularly in cool spots, spending $5-13 per drink adds up fast. Better to drink water, or soda, and invest the rest of the money in clothes.

Of course, the best way is to convince the girl to buy you a drink. Then you earn it ;)

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:32 am 
CC Hollywood Member

When I started going out, not drinking was the best thing I could have done for myself. You learn a lot when you first start sarging and you have to be able to retain that information. Drinking will not help that.

Plus, the most important thing is that you may want to try and approach girls when you are not going out at night. What if that girl comes out during the day? Or during a business event? You want to be able to be used to having no alcohol in you. Once your game increases then you will know if you can have a couple beers or not. I found that as I got better alcohol hurt my game tons. I was not able to read cues as well and that made me miss out on a lot of opportunities.

Also, being able to have a sober conversation with a girl at a club/bar/anywhere and not be slurring words etc will increase your attraction levels. Girls will see that you are actually a pleasure to talk to and not a fumbling moron.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:46 pm 

Tell these nerds to fuck off. Drink some, it's normal fucking behavior. If you're at a bar or a club, it's weird not to drink. Who gives a shit if you have one or two beers? Under what normal social situation is it wrong to have a beer or two when it's available? If you're getting shitfaced each time you go out, yeah you won't learn much cuz you won't remember much. But having a beer or two to lessen your anxiety won't hurt you and it'll make something hard (for noobs) a little bit easier. Not sure why PUAs think you should be fucking monks cuz of the purity of the game. It's retarded ass shit.

If you hate alcohol, don't drink. But fuck go to the bar and pay $2 for a coke or something. Toss some money to the establishment instead of being a weird fucking leech. My friend used to never drink cuz of alcohol problems in his family. But he'd always go to the bar and get some kind of non-alcoholic beverage. That's called normal human behavior.

Think about it, if you're a noob and opening is hard for you, you're gonna be weird and anxious as it is. When you approach why add another weird facet to yourself by not drinking at a damn bar?

I drink when I go out. Never enough to get drunk and almost never enough that I'm not able to drive home under the legal limit (i usually have a 40 minute drive). I'm always clear-headed regardless. Guess what, when I approach and get positive feedback, that positive feedback stays with me regardless whether I had a drink or two in my system.

I can also game sober. Sober or with one or two drinks, who cares.

There's gonna be some idiot purist who's gonna come on and say "yeah well what if you're dead sober and you see a cute girl on the bus or whatever" to which I say two things:
1) you remember positive feedback regardless of whether you had a drink or two
2) most guys learning this shit aren't versatile enough to do both nightgame and streetgame. who really cares if you're not good enough to open on a bus anyway?

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions