Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post subject: Re: Top PUAs and Alcohol
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:46 pm 

Tell these nerds to fuck off. Drink some, it's normal fucking behavior. If you're at a bar or a club, it's weird not to drink. Who gives a shit if you have one or two beers? Under what normal social situation is it wrong to have a beer or two when it's available? If you're getting shitfaced each time you go out, yeah you won't learn much cuz you won't remember much. But having a beer or two to lessen your anxiety won't hurt you and it'll make something hard (for noobs) a little bit easier. Not sure why PUAs think you should be fucking monks cuz of the purity of the game. It's retarded ass shit.

If you hate alcohol, don't drink. But fuck go to the bar and pay $2 for a coke or something. Toss some money to the establishment instead of being a weird fucking leech. My friend used to never drink cuz of alcohol problems in his family. But he'd always go to the bar and get some kind of non-alcoholic beverage. That's called normal human behavior.

Think about it, if you're a noob and opening is hard for you, you're gonna be weird and anxious as it is. When you approach why add another weird facet to yourself by not drinking at a damn bar?

I drink when I go out. Never enough to get drunk and almost never enough that I'm not able to drive home under the legal limit (i usually have a 40 minute drive). I'm always clear-headed regardless. Guess what, when I approach and get positive feedback, that positive feedback stays with me regardless whether I had a drink or two in my system.

I can also game sober. Sober or with one or two drinks, who cares.

There's gonna be some idiot purist who's gonna come on and say "yeah well what if you're dead sober and you see a cute girl on the bus or whatever" to which I say two things:
1) you remember positive feedback regardless of whether you had a drink or two
2) most guys learning this shit aren't versatile enough to do both nightgame and streetgame. who really cares if you're not good enough to open on a bus anyway?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:29 pm 

Alcohol has been a social lubricant for thousands of years. What do you think, you're going to sit there tonight and reinvent the wheel?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:53 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

The problem with alcohol is a lot of dudes don't know how to moderate their consumption. If you rely on it just to open a set of chicks, then yes you are using alcohol as a crutch and won't see much improvement in your actual game.

However, going to a bar and drinking moderately shouldn't fuck up your game. I enjoy drinking at the end of a long week because lets face it, alcohol makes you feel good, and when you feel good you're having fun. When you're having fun, you look much more attractive to women.

You also have to understand that most the women in a bar have had a couple of drinks themselves. So you're not exactly talking to chicks in library setting. Have you ever been to a party where everyone around you is having fun, but do to the fact you just arrived and haven't had a drink, you feel a little out of place? Thats kind of the same way I feel in venues where people are drinking. When I go to the bar and grab a drink, even though I can be dead sober I feel a little more at ease, because now I've conformed a bit to my surroundings.

Same applies to non-alcoholic social gathers. You don't want to be that guy who is drinking while everyone else is sober.

Best advice is learn your body and learn to moderate your alcohol consumption.

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:55 pm 

Decibel is right, when you drink it decreases your awareness of what's going on around you.

Sixpack is right on the money too...and chicks are funny. They can be shitfaced and falling all over themselves, and if a sober guy who's proficient in game comes up to them they love it. If a guy comes up to her just as housed as she is, he's annoying. Weird social behavior I've noticed over the years.

When I started I had a couple of drinks throughout the night...I remember the first night going out to Skybar with the goal of NOT drinking and it scared the shit out of me. I mean if there was a scale of top drunks in my fraternity in college, I'd have made the top 5. So, I just ordered club soda with a lemon and after an hour I was golden, actually I was doing better and better the drunker people became around me. I started noticing AFCs getting wasted, their body language going to shit and annoying everyone. The light bulb went off and I had that "a-ha" moment.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:05 pm 
CCOC Member

I enjoy a nice scotch or perhaps a cigar paired with a cognac. In between I drink soda + bitters. When I wanted to improve my social skills and buckled down on elevating my game, I didn't drink and went out solo. Face your fear and do it anyway. Then do it again. Then again. That's the only way to triumph over fear.

If you pair me against a buddy of mine who is from the OG Project Hollywood and a veteran of the game for 12+ years, I will come out on top. His reliance on mass consumption of alcohol makes his game sloppy and in congruent in a sober state. My neat, calculated, and sharp game will clean house whether I'm cruising the street or the club. Versatility can make all the difference if you're pulling and need to be in control.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions