Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:48 pm 

Sometimes hot girls with gay guys group in the bar.How do you deal with those gay guys?Some other time,hot girl with her lesbian friends were in the bar.I have not read any post about straight hottie and her gay entourage.

I know for them those guys are fun and safe to drink with.I really think stupid question but I want to get rid of those gay barrier.

I have not had A-mog but I had gay-mog so many times.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:26 pm 

If you're cool w/ them they will help hook you up w/ the girl. They are as protective of their girls as their female friends are. And they are not competition unless you run act gay game like Mehow and Style.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 pm 

Schad wrote:
If you're cool w/ them they will help hook you up w/ the girl. They are as protective of their girls as their female friends are. And they are not competition unless you run act gay game like Mehow and Style.

Yes,they are not competition but they are strong barrier.Hey,but what he girls think I am gay too.It's not that easy to act like a gay guys.It creeps me out.Have you ever seen their game?Is it available on youtube or something?

I am ok with girls with guys group.Gay has some sort of sensor to protect their female friends.Those girls are really hot but It's hard to isolate from gay guys.

Other time, even one guy came to Karaoke with a girl.They are kind a like a body guard or something.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Gay friends are just about the same as girls. Treat them like the girl's best friend. Be polite, be fun, engage her--err, him, just like you would with any other person. AMOG'ing = fail, since he's already in tight with her. Be cool, don't try hard, and you'll be accepted. Once you are accepted, he'll be cool.

If the girl brings her gay friend with her to hang out with you, its the same as if she brought a girl friend-- its because she doesn't fully trust you yet. That, or possibly she has some sort of dependency issues where she can't operate for herself, and needs her circle's approval on everything... but its probably because you haven't earned her comfort.

Now, he might be a drama-queen, just like some girls are, and try to start shit because nobody is paying attention to him, but girls that hang out with that kind of gay friend are not very high quality girls-- just like how girls who follow around and obey bitchy girls are not worth the effort. Once again, just be cool, use subtle kino, and if the girl digs it then move forward and set up a date. She wants to get laid too, you know?

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:15 am 

Wolf wrote:
Gay friends are just about the same as girls. Treat them like the girl's best friend. Be polite, be fun, engage her--err, him, just like you would with any other person. AMOG'ing = fail, since he's already in tight with her. Be cool, don't try hard, and you'll be accepted. Once you are accepted, he'll be cool.

If the girl brings her gay friend with her to hang out with you, its the same as if she brought a girl friend-- its because she doesn't fully trust you yet. That, or possibly she has some sort of dependency issues where she can't operate for herself, and needs her circle's approval on everything... but its probably because you haven't earned her comfort.

Now, he might be a drama-queen, just like some girls are, and try to start shit because nobody is paying attention to him, but girls that hang out with that kind of gay friend are not very high quality girls-- just like how girls who follow around and obey bitchy girls are not worth the effort. Once again, just be cool, use subtle kino, and if the girl digs it then move forward and set up a date. She wants to get laid too, you know?

Thank you for advice.Those gay guys profession is make-up artists and cloth designers.Paint nails black ,fur coat and cowboy hat and boots.They talk about fashion and reality shows.

I learned a lot.Yes,I have to think they are girl look like a guy.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 am 
CC Hollywood Member

Treat them like they are anyone else. What I've found works best is just befriending any other person that is friends with your target. Gay, straight, male, female, it doesn't matter in the end. Just be super nice and very relaxed. You are there to have a good time and make friends. Then, when you are able to talk to your target, you work your game. The most important is being able to get your target to a point where you can talk to her alone, without any of her friends interrupting you.

Be the social fun guy and make friends with everyone. Gain their trust. Then you can work your magic on the girl.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:50 am 

last week I was sitting down next to a hotass chick. She waved her gay friend over. He came over and they talked briefly. I asked about his watch. He ignored it and started telling me how buff I was and how cute I was. he felt up my chest a little bit. I asked him what his name was but he ignored me. It was weird. Not sure if she called him over to make me uncomfortable so I'd eject or if she called him over so she could see if he approved of me or what. stayed a bit longer, got the number and left.

afterwards I found it hilarious.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:28 pm 

I would say to even try to befriend the gay-friend more than you would the girlfriends because a lot of times it's a huge qualifier to show that you're COOL with gay men and have no hangups about that.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:11 pm 

Thank you.For advice,guys!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:44 pm 

I always talk with the whole group not just the target. When you win the group getting the girl is easy. Often the friends will even hook you up with her because they like you. The easiest way to win the group is by giving complements. I know a lot of people say don't give complements but it you give them from a place of authority you will come off as the leader that decides who is cool and this makes you alpha.

~T

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions