Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 am 
CC Hollywood Member

Work out, get good clothes, get a job, go out constantly, and push your boundaries.

Don't listen to too much advice from other people, unless you know for sure that they are better than you-- there are a lot of "gurus" that make shit up, or are wrong, and attribute their success to something unrelated.

Do some research on posts by Philos and Gigsaw.
If you want to become MASTER PUA then you need a similar mindset as them-- complete dedication, and utter disregard for consequences, while calibrating what works.

Do you need to be a MASTER PUUUAAAHH to get laid regularly?

No.

In fact, I never do night game now, and at one point this summer I was fucking 4 different girls regularly. I wasn't running crazy sets or doing super patented makeout techniques... I was just doing the basics, and getting good at them, and learning when and how to escalate.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:27 pm 

Going out and staying social should be easy once I am back at college.

I should amend my initial statement, I am not trying to become a "Master PUA," just a normal guy who is also great with attraction and relationships.

The goal is not to just get lots of SEX (I know that will be a by-product anyway), I want to have mLTRs because I like doing fun things with girls around and not sausages.

bratwurst is a great food

I have read: The Game, Natural Game (Gambler), Attraction isn't a Choice, Double your Dating, MM, Magic Bullets, Frogs into Princes.

The responses have been exemplary, hopefully other noobs can use the experience provided here to improve efficiency in their learning process.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 am 
CC Hollywood Member

lance wrote:
Going out and staying social should be easy once I am back at college.

I should amend my initial statement, I am not trying to become a "Master PUA," just a normal guy who is also great with attraction and relationships.

The goal is not to just get lots of SEX (I know that will be a by-product anyway), I want to have mLTRs because I like doing fun things with girls around and not sausages.

bratwurst is a great food

I have read: The Game, Natural Game (Gambler), Attraction isn't a Choice, Double your Dating, MM, Magic Bullets, Frogs into Princes.

The responses have been exemplary, hopefully other noobs can use the experience provided here to improve efficiency in their learning process.

Okay, yeah, that'll be easy, especially in college. Read my post on subtle kino, that works wonders for me. Keep smiling, and reframe anything bad as a learning experience and stay positive. Don't get upset about flakes or anything else, because they don't matter. That kind of easy-going attitude makes it easy to be cool and naturally attractive. Good haircut and clothes makes attraction easier, and having a sexy (lean or muscular) physique multiplies it.

To be honest, I think that physical appearance is one third of game. Yeah, its possible to an unattractive person to get laid regularly with verbal and non verbal communication techniques, but if you get your appearance right, the rest falls into place much more easily.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 am 

The closest thing to a formula I can come up with: (Game Skill) = (Number of Girls Approached) * (How hard you're pushing your comfort zone in the interactions) * sqrt(Amount of Theory Read)

Most theory is bullshit, there's no replacement for social experience. Go approach loads of women, 20-40 a night if you suck, less if your interactions last longer. Read very little theory, and do as many as approaches as possible. Go out at least 4 nights a week if you want to improve.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:34 pm 

do 10,000 approaches and learn from your mistakes. that's it.

here's how I would go about doing so:

1) Spend 0-3 days reading only newbie material.
2) Do 200 approaches
3) Analyze what went right and what went wrong
4) Determine your biggest sticking point and read material only addressing that sticking point.
5) Repeat steps 2-4 until you hit 10,000.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:59 am 

100,000 approaches

Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:49 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

10000 approaches will help you approach. Which is fine if you have trouble approaching. But the real work happens after the approach and in particular midgame. If you want to get good fast go on a lot of dates. You'll learn a lot more trying to get a girl on a date and then trying to close then you will hanging around bars approaching.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:16 am 

But what about 100000?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:01 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Yes that should make you really really good at saying HI to people. Personally I'd rather be snuggling.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:12 am 

lol, does everything have to be spelled out? approaching includes everything up to and including fucking. Push the set as far as it can go. When in doubt, assume I'm telling you to do the thing that any logical person would do.

n00b: Hey you look amazing, I had to come meet you.
HBTarget: Thanks. You're cute, what's your name?
n00b: Sorry bitch, no time to talk. You're approach #2532, I have 7468 more to go. Deuces

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions