Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:29 pm 

I just started school a couple days ago, it's my last year of HS. I opened an HB8 outside of class on the first day (went sorta direct), we sat next to each other and made light convo throughout class. She laughed at all my jokes and stuff, I could tell she was into me. The next day (friday) went the same, I even did a little "kino" knuckle touch when I saw her, and I tried to get her on an insta-date since our class is before lunch.

I took Hydro's advice and said "hey i'ma go grab lunch right now. what are you doing?" Hydro had told me to tell her that "she's coming with me" if she says she's studying or doing nothing, but instead she said she's meeting up with a girl at lunch. I kinda went silent cause I realized she noticed my intent and as we walked out of class together I said "well you can come with me...". I thought I kinda screwed it up but then she says "okay well we'll go to lunch on monday." Her tone was still kinda flirtatious so I think regardless of how I handled the situation, she's probably still interested.

After that I just said "okay" and walked the other direction as she took out her phone to call her friend.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to handle this on monday.

It's weird because I was planning on being dominant and saying "okay you're coming with me" but now she's the one saying we should go out. Should I say i'm busy monday or should I just go along with it?

Also when we do go out to lunch do you guys recommend me trying kino and if so what kind?

I know i'm relatively new and i'm coming off as outcome dependent, but I think for highschool game especially when i'm going to be sitting next to someone in the same class for the whole year, I should plan out what i'm going to do as well as possible.

It'd be cool to get this girl in bed or even a relationship.

#1: Get to a good University.
#2: Master PU before I get there ;D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:39 pm 

Quote:
Should I say i'm busy monday or should I just go along with it?

dont worry about who made the plans. you want to hang out with the girl, hang out with her. i dont think girls really think in terms of "DHV/DLV".. infact im pretty sure they dont. this one wants to hang out so she offered an alternative to what you said. thats a GOOD thing.

Quote:
Also when we do go out to lunch do you guys recommend me trying kino and if so what kind?

when you see her, hug her. no more "knuckle touches" haha. be smooth dude, i think i met you at the last CCOC, youre cool. youre COOLS! SHOW her! dont think too much about the kino though, it can start coming off weird if its too calculated. just go with the flow. same with planning everything youre going to do, dont worry about it.

also, way to go getting into this still in HS. youll be golden by the time you start college, and pro by the time you can get into bars.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:34 pm 

I disagree. You always need to be the alpha dog initiator no matter what. For instance:

girl: Come here, let me suck your dick.
you: No, YOU come HERE and hold my hand. <---- See how much more alpha that was?

girl: Put your throbbing cock inside me NOW!!!!!!!!
you: Wow so demanding, are you always like this? *knuckle touch* <---neg+initiating kino

immat wrote:
Quote:

dont worry about who made the plans. you want to hang out with the girl, hang out with her. i dont think girls really think in terms of "DHV/DLV".. infact im pretty sure they dont. this one wants to hang out so she offered an alternative to what you said. thats a GOOD thing.

Quote:

when you see her, hug her. no more "knuckle touches" haha. be smooth dude, i think i met you at the last CCOC, youre cool. youre COOLS! SHOW her! dont think too much about the kino though, it can start coming off weird if its too calculated. just go with the flow. same with planning everything youre going to do, dont worry about it.

also, way to go getting into this still in HS. youll be golden by the time you start college, and pro by the time you can get into bars.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:58 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

I think you weird her out and she is gunna flake. Now as for advice, relax back a little and try n get her number so u can go out outside of school.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:24 pm 

thanks for the advice guys (even the sarcastic parts haha)

here's the follow up for anyone that's interested:

We went out to lunch on monday, two of her friends also ended up coming along. I didn't get to talk to her much cause of the friends. I was definitely a lot more boring than when I initially met her, and when we got back to school she was acting cold, I did end up getting her number but she seemed really disinterested while giving it to me.

I've been noticing her giving IOI's to this other jock in my class (she knows him better than me). I'm still okay tho cause the guy doesn't want her.

I have her number and haven't texted or called it yet. I'll try doing something on my own eventually but any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Edit: everytime I read laz's post I start cracking up xD

#1: Get to a good University.
#2: Master PU before I get there ;D

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:05 pm 

solid mystery method right there hahaha

Lazarus Man wrote:
I disagree. You always need to be the alpha dog initiator no matter what. For instance:

girl: Come here, let me suck your dick.
you: No, YOU come HERE and hold my hand. <---- See how much more alpha that was?

girl: Put your throbbing cock inside me NOW!!!!!!!!
you: Wow so demanding, are you always like this? *knuckle touch* <---neg+initiating kino

immat wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:15 pm 
CCIE Team Lead

cools wrote:
I kinda went silent cause I realized she noticed my intent

She better notice your intent. You don't want her to think you're a fag, do you?

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:48 pm 

worked for mehow, style, and tyler.

Caz wrote:
cools wrote:
I kinda went silent cause I realized she noticed my intent

She better notice your intent. You don't want her to think you're a fag, do you?

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions