Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:14 pm 

Do you have good tip for transitioning conversation from opening to longer conversation?
Do I just wait for lucky hit point or I have to prepare a lot of topics like TMZ gossip,reality show talk?

It's not consistent,if it was not bad timing,girls are not mean but shifting polite level conversation to connected conversation is hard.Is it luck and numbers game or are there skills?Or you just need to learn from interaction then it will be consistent?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:43 am 
CC Hollywood Member

http://www.rooshv.com/day-bang

buy or find a torrent

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:42 pm 

Santa wrote:
http://www.rooshv.com/day-bang

buy or find a torrent

what is torrent?? But thank you for suggestion.How did this book help you?

Anybody can ask road,shops etc but transitioning conversation makes different between blow off or opened conversation.If you can open consistency,it means,you have skills.Most of guys do open inconsistently and it is numbers game.when I saw really good guy,they open almost 80% open conversation and bring girls to the table.

I think service industry,people like Hooters waitress,bartenders,they can start conversation like,"I like your T-shirts." "Oh,Redsox shirts,I love it." etc then they change conversation from first topic.Maybe talking to guys are easy for them because they are generally wants to talk girls.But I believe they have skills.when my friends took to me to the strip club.They talked to me something but conversation was really flat and not fun.(I did not go to those places for pick-up.Ok)They were good looking at least they have great body but they did not have ability to converse and entertain customers with their charm.I think this was the reason,they do strip not work for bars or restaurants.In general Hair dresser are also not good at this transition,they sell service but connection with customers change the difference.I can only can do automatic answer to them and conversation is bland.(I did not seek conversation,though)

Some guys are really good at this.They are good with sales.Bartenders,Dj friends are this type of category,they can create connection male or female does not matter.

I am sure guys in this forums here has great social skills.Is that experience or it is something can be learn from that book some?I would like to hear some more advice and opinion who are really good at this.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:24 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

http://www.utorrent.com/

http://www.monova.org/torrent/4754916/Day_Bang.html

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:48 pm 

Thank you Santa.
I see.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions