Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:08 am 

Does AA Ever Go Away as you open more and more???
Is there ever a point where opening is feels like you're just normally talking to a buddy???

I've heard mixed responses so far.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:53 am 

There's two things that minimize AA for me...

Social Momentum - Which is just going out a lot, as in several nights per week, and getting accustomed to approachiing.

State - Which is a "zone" you get into on any given night where AA is totally gone. You get there by approaching and fighting through the initial slow, anxious period.

If you sit at home and never go out, your AA will probably always creep back in. But if you're going out a lot, it will help reduce it greatly. For me though, it's never totally gone permanently. Temporarily sure, but not permanently.

I recently went on a work trip and this beautiful Serbian blond chick was the front-desk girl at the hotel. We talked and laughed and smiled, over several days of interaction. There was mutual attraction for sure, but I never could ask her to a drink. FUCKING AA. It really pissed me off because, given what I've done in the past, I shouldn't be dealing with it. But I hadn't went out in a long time and it just creeps back in, especially for me, when it's a chick I'm really attracted to.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:29 pm 
CCIE Team Lead

nembutal numbs it all, but I prefer alcohol

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:42 pm 

I've recently sworn off alcohol while I game. I found I was having trouble getting results without it. My day game was non-existent because I wasn't drunk. Alcohol, in my case, was masking my struggles with women, and not allowing me to grow as man and pickup artist. I was also experience a lot of depression from hangovers. Alcohol has an accumulative effect on your overall mood.

So now I'm just drinking a drink or two when I go out and focusing on reaching the same level I was when I drank. It's definitely a challenge.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:06 pm 

I don't drink that much if at all anymore, the world didn't end like I thought it would the first night I ever sarged without drinking, actually the opposite happened...but alcohol does two things: 1. Makes your pockets a lot lighter and 2. Will fuck up your game. It's a piss poor excuse for overcoming AA, no offense.

It won't ever go away completely in my experience...it just boils down to realizing what's going on in your brain and then telling it to shut the fuck up and going up and talking to her. :lol:

I know the self-help gurus will talk about creating pictures in your mind and it's funny how well that works. There's a funny thing that happens with mind-body. You picture yourself going up and blowing the set and that's exactly what happens, conversely you picture yourself going up, being charming and picking her up and that's exactly what happens. Same thing for all non-PUA related shit too.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:10 am 
CC Supporter

It never goes away. I took a month off and started going out again 2 weeks ago. I feel it even worse than before. I used to do 10 to 20 sets a night. Now I can barely say hi. Its even more frustrating now because I know that In the past I was opening like a beast. I guess its something u have buld back up again. If u dont use it u loose it.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:10 am 
CCIE Team Lead

Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit. Anyone who's against drinking and gaming is bullshit. No offense, I may be wrong to generalize. But just hear me out. You're supposed to drink when you go out. It's a front against being nabbed up by the pervert police. Sober sarging is for day game. Plus, there's plenty of cheap alcohol. Two buck chuck. 32 oz miller high life. etc and so forth

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:01 am 
J The Ripper Show Supporter

Caz wrote:
Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit. Anyone who's against drinking and gaming is bullshit. No offense, I may be wrong to generalize. But just hear me out. You're supposed to drink when you go out. It's a front against being nabbed up by the pervert police. Sober sarging is for day game. Plus, there's plenty of cheap alcohol. Two buck chuck. 32 oz miller high life. etc and so forth

caz your inexperience is showing in this post and in the one attacking hydro/ace

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:38 pm 

No need for name calling but it's a fact that alcohol impairs judgement. Alcohol's a shitty excuse to need to talk to women.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:23 am 

nothing's weirder than a half a dozen dudes rolling up to a bar, not talking to any of the staff and not ordering any drinks. I see this phenomenon over and over again and honestly it just looks damn retarded. Even if you don't drink alcohol, go to the bar and order an overpriced $3 coke and look like a normal fucking person with a drink in his hand at a fucking bar instead of a value-sucking vampire.

going to a bar/club and not drinking is not normal. if you don't want to drink, fine so be it. But it's completely retarded to tell others not to do it. 95% of people at bars/clubs will imbibe alcohol at some point during the night. It's a normal fucking thing to do. Sometimes being normal is a good thing. Drinking to the point of getting hammered is stupid because it makes you sloppy but having a beer or two or three is normal behavior. If it kills your game then you just plain suck. The person you're talking to will be drinking anyway.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions