Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:26 am 

the irony is that most community guys i've talked to normally drink alcohol. But they make it a point not to do so around women. If they drank alcohol around women, they would be doing something that comes naturally since they're in a fucking bar. But by not drinking, they're doing something completely unnatural just because of women. That's just incongruent and weird.

Gigantor wrote:
No need for name calling but it's a fact that alcohol impairs judgement. Alcohol's a shitty excuse to need to talk to women.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:51 am 
CC Supporter

Lazarus Man wrote:
the irony is that most community guys i've talked to normally drink alcohol. But they make it a point not to do so around women. If they drank alcohol around women, they would be doing something that comes naturally since they're in a fucking bar. But by not drinking, they're doing something completely unnatural just because of women. That's just incongruent and weird.

Gigantor wrote:
No need for name calling but it's a fact that alcohol impairs judgement. Alcohol's a shitty excuse to need to talk to women.

You read my mind Laz. Agree 100%.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:44 am 

Lazarus, I drink club soda w/ lemon myself, think you're taking the not drinking literally :D

If you feel like having a tasty cold adult beverage feel free, no one here is stopping you.

I just know from personal experience that not drinking or having very little (like one) has a better effect on my game. If I'm using my mind to stay sharp and use judgement on what to say (or not to say!) why would I do anything to hinder that in the slightest?

I've seen Matador out in the field, when he's sober he's great. I've seen him hammered and uh well...not so great. There's a reason why most of the mPUAs don't drink that much. I know for a fact Bravo only has one for the night. If you're going out in the field just to have a great time with your bros then have at it. If you're going out to work on your skills and get better with women then better to be sober.

Sounds gay, but I really don't need alcohol to have a good time anymore.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:37 pm 

most lair guys i've met literally do not drink any liquid at all the entire night. 8 cocks at a bar with no one dropping a dime at the bar or talking up the bar staff, great dhv right? lol

you can drink without getting hammered. that's what most people do. I also disagree that being dead sober makes your game better. not sure what's the purpose of being super clear-headed when everyone around you has had a drink or two. part of this could be due to demographics. In LA, people like to play dumb even when they're not. It's very anti-intellectual out there. In SF and DC, I've found it's a lot different. People in LA talk about really dumb mundane trivial shit and there's nothing wrong with that. You're not gonna engage in urbane, witty, repartee with an LA club/bar chick. Alcohol helps you enter that Jeffy durrr state. You don't need too many functioning brain cells to talk astrology or kim kardashian with some receptionist from the Valley.

But at the end of the day, people should just do whatever works for them.

Gigantor wrote:
Lazarus, I drink club soda w/ lemon myself, think you're taking the not drinking literally :D

If you feel like having a tasty cold adult beverage feel free, no one here is stopping you.

I just know from personal experience that not drinking or having very little (like one) has a better effect on my game. If I'm using my mind to stay sharp and use judgement on what to say (or not to say!) why would I do anything to hinder that in the slightest?

I've seen Matador out in the field, when he's sober he's great. I've seen him hammered and uh well...not so great. There's a reason why most of the mPUAs don't drink that much. I know for a fact Bravo only has one for the night. If you're going out in the field just to have a great time with your bros then have at it. If you're going out to work on your skills and get better with women then better to be sober.

Sounds gay, but I really don't need alcohol to have a good time anymore.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:25 pm 

AA goes away if you are normally a social person. You eventually realize that women are the same everywhere, that not every woman will like you, and that every approach is like a spin on the slot machine. You get to a point where you open all excited about the possibilities.

On the other hand, if you stay home for 5 days without talking to anyone, yes you will feel rusty once you go out again. Also, negative people dampen your excitement and that causes you to go out in the wrong state of mind.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:59 pm 

Short answer to thread topic:

No. But going out and consistently working on your game will beat it down to such a bloody pulp that one day you'll realize it only raises its head and emits a feeble squeak every so often. But by that point you'll have learned all you need to do is curb stomp it and it'll shut up again.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions