Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:30 pm 

I was really skeptical to template stuff.I really did not expect it work like this and even I feel bit scary.

I was really skeptical to canned stuff,I mean template.I used it for joke but I had unexpected
response.I feel like judo or aikido technique worked first time.Surprise,surprise,to me.

Question,do you guys make own stuff or modify the templates already exist?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:19 am 

I found that routines helped me learn how to flirt, then after that you can drop it and make up your own stuff.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 am 

I used open to the end.And it worked that's why I feel it is scary.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:41 am 

Thanks.It works but I need to learn own stuff.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:39 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

TheKitty wrote:
I found that routines helped me learn how to flirt, then after that you can drop it and make up your own stuff.

True, a lot of guys need to use canned material and routines as a crutch at first. Then gradually after you've been sarging CONSISTENTLY you'll develop your own method of what works for you.

As much as I talk shit on canned routines, even I admittedly have canned shit to say. However, its my very own material. I guess you can say tailor fitted for me, created by me. Once you can find some unique traits about yourself that will spike interest in a chick, you can incorporate those traits into your game.

It can be a lot of trial and error at first when trying to find banter that works for you, but just be patient and keep practicing new shit.

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:30 pm 

SixPack wrote:
TheKitty wrote:

True, a lot of guys need to use canned material and routines as a crutch at first. Then gradually after you've been sarging CONSISTENTLY you'll develop your own method of what works for you.

As much as I talk shit on canned routines, even I admittedly have canned shit to say. However, its my very own material. I guess you can say tailor fitted for me, created by me. Once you can find some unique traits about yourself that will spike interest in a chick, you can incorporate those traits into your game.

It can be a lot of trial and error at first when trying to find banter that works for you, but just be patient and keep practicing new shit.

Thank you for Advice Six pack.I see the point.Using canned materials and routines as a crutch then gradually move to own style.Without crutch,sometimes I am black white where do I start conversation.At least,it create short,sometimes bit longer interaction,sometimes it works like aikido or judo.

Ha,ha,ha I feel like a Daniel -san with Karate book.Karate needs to learn forms before fight and then drill the move,or dance,learning steps and practice with partner.

Street fight.Just go out and fight.Unnn,I can do that I am not here and ask questions to precursors here.You guys are my Mr.Miyagi.Ha,ha,ha.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:37 pm 

Where do you find good templates or canned material?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:57 pm 

I found seductiontuition.com back when I started that has a good list of routines.

I still use routines, but like Sixpack they're the ones that I've experienced myself. They do work, but you should keep in mind that at some point you do need to come up with your own. And more important than the routine, you need to know where you are at in the pickup.

When I was interning, the most commonly asked question was, "What do I say after the opener?" That's the drawback to routines, while they do give you a sense of security you do need to become more of a conversationalist for the overall thing to work. You can come up with multiple routines, but eventually you'll run out and what's left after that?

For anyone new reading this, I highly suggest Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:07 am 

everyone uses routines. except maybe Robin Williams. The only question is whether you're going to use routines that are organic that come up naturally as you approach hundreds and then thousands and then tens of thousands of girls or are you going to sit at home and craft a stack or modify or steal one that was invented by someone else.

You know those same old boring stories your parents tell at family get-togethers that you've heard a million times? The ones where you know every fucking punch line? Those are routines. You know the same old fucking stories your friends/wings tell to strangers that you've heard a million times? Yup, a routine. You remember those canned responses you had to the same five questions everyone asks during freshman orientation in college? Routine.

Human interactions are by and large predictable. There's only so many ways conversations usually proceed. Even if you never pre-plan a routine, you will eventually develop them as you go along. To speed up the process you can just steal pre-scripted routines from other people. No one can answer this question for you. Go out and experiment and find out what works for you.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions