Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:24 pm 

You need to find time to exercise...even if it's taking a walk around the neighborhood for 30 minutes a day. That's why you're tired.

And if you have to work the next day you can find a bookstore, a coffee shop or a mall to work on your game. Gaming isn't limited to clubs/bars and lounges.

Rule #76 - No excuses. Play like a champion.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:11 pm 
CC Supporter

Gigantor wrote:
You need to find time to exercise...even if it's taking a walk around the neighborhood for 30 minutes a day. That's why you're tired.

And if you have to work the next day you can find a bookstore, a coffee shop or a mall to work on your game. Gaming isn't limited to clubs/bars and lounges.

Rule #76 - No excuses. Play like a champion.

Actually I do exercise a lot. Even tho Im sleepy as fuck I still go out no matter what. I never make up excuses. If I dont feel like going out, I DONT GO OUT period. I just want to endure more at night thats all. Exercise is therapy for me next to playing guitar.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 pm 

Hmmm, interesting. Do you have a job that's stressful and that creates a lot of tension?

Awesome job at going out anyway regardless if you're tired!

And I just got my first Les Paul Trad Pro earlier this year! Old school non weight relieved and sounds amazing through my amp! I love playing as much as I love women. :)

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 pm 
CC Supporter

Gigantor wrote:
Hmmm, interesting. Do you have a job that's stressful and that creates a lot of tension?

Awesome job at going out anyway regardless if you're tired!

And I just got my first Les Paul Trad Pro earlier this year! Old school non weight relieved and sounds amazing through my amp! I love playing as much as I love women. :)

My job is super stressful mentaly and physically. When I go out Im mentally stoked to be out infield I just feel my eyes super heavy.

It's cool to see other guys on this board are into music. I lost a big part of my social life in High School Because I would play guitar till I turned blue. Im an Ibanez/Jackson type of guy. And yeah Les Pauls are classic. If it wasnt for music I literally would have comitted suicide a long time ago.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:41 pm 

Ha! I was always dicking around on the guitar for hours at a time. I have my acoustic in my living room in plain sight so when I got company over it automatically turns into a DHV for me.

Stress will definitely play a role on your state. I worked for a company owned by AIG during 08'. I was a mess. Ive tried meditation before bed and it helps a little to let go of the tension and im still working on it.

Simple exercise is to count 1-5 for 5 minutes while clearing your mind of anything. It's a struggle for me cuz I'm ADD but like I said it does help a little.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions