Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:47 pm 
CC Supporter

Well Im back after a small break I needed to take. Started sarging 2 weeks ago w/the crew. Im feeling rusty as fuck & Im having serious AA all over again. It was a fucking pain building that little momentum I had going like before. But the problem Im having is Im getting really tired at night. Im yawning on my way to the venue and I jst feel tired as hell. I know I just have to get my body a bit used to my old sarging schedule. But is there anything else out there besides red bull to keep me awake at nigh?. When the effect of red bull is gone I tend to crash really bad.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:12 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Swiph wrote:
Well Im back after a small break I needed to take. Started sarging 2 weeks ago w/the crew. Im feeling rusty as fuck & Im having serious AA all over again. It was a fucking pain building that little momentum I had going like before. But the problem Im having is Im getting really tired at night. Im yawning on my way to the venue and I jst feel tired as hell. I know I just have to get my body a bit used to my old sarging schedule. But is there anything else out there besides red bull to keep me awake at nigh?. When the effect of red bull is gone I tend to crash really bad.

Haha, that's just one of the things you have to deal with unfortunately. I've been going out for years now and there are just some nights no matter what I do I just can't seem to find the energy.

I remember a couple of months ago when I went to Vegas with Steamy and Caz, the first night I felt really good. However, the second night I just couldn't find the energy and flat out felt exhausted.....And trust me, I REALLY wanted to have a bomb ass second night since for 1, I was in Vegas and 2, we were going to one of the hottest spots out there, XS, which by the way was a $50 cover charge.

So in preparation, I got a good 8 hours of sleep and bought two "5 hour energy" to take right before I went in and the second to take while I was inside. The only problem was, I didn't feel the effects of neither one of them. So I'm in one of the hottest venues in the United States feeling straight up exhausted. Talk about disappointing. But hey, it happens.

The only thing I can suggest is get adequate sleep throughout the week. My last Vegas trip, I made sure I had adequate sleep the week leading up to my Vegas trip. And I feel it paid dividends. Unfortunately they say Americans get the least sleep out of any country because of our strenuous job schedules, so believe me I understand how difficult it can be to get as much rest as you would like.

That's just my two cents, I'm sure there are others on here who know how to cut corners a bit more.

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 pm 
J The Ripper Show Supporter

get good night sleep night before.

eat well during day. dont eat heavy carbo, sweets, etc that will weigh you down later.
i function best when i eat light all day.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:25 pm 
CC Supporter

@ Chad & Sixpak.

You guys still go out when you have to work the next day? I mean like thursdays or even fridays but u gotta get up early for work in the morning. I cry like a bitch a work.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:34 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Swiph wrote:
@ Chad & Sixpak.

You guys still go out when you have to work the next day? I mean like thursdays or even fridays but u gotta get up early for work in the morning. I cry like a bitch a work.

Nah, its not worth it in my opinion.... Fortunately my weekends are open so I don't have to worry about getting up early to go to work.

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:39 pm 

i used to do that. im too old for that now. if i have to work next day i rarely go out that night anymore. just not worth the pain. plus dont want to drag so much that you get fired for slacking. work before pickup is my thing...others may feel different.

yeah when i did that years ago the next day is painful if you sarge night before. no way out of that. i use coffee (doesnt help) and try to hide at my desk w/ door closed and snooze lol.

but as far as not getting tired before and during sarging- as i said dont overeat, eat light and healthy that day and sleep well the night before.

in fact that's a general rule i have nowaways. i eat light for lunch so i dont get that afternoon bloated fatigue that i used to get when i had a big heavy carb lunch. go lean w/ salads, veggies, and lean meats.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 pm 
CC Supporter

Funny u guys mentioned that because I was on the verge of getting fired for slacking and not showing up at wrok. This was around the time when me & The Kitty were sarging 3 nights a week, then had 2 week sargeathon. That was so heavy on me.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:01 pm 

yes dont let pickup take over your life and ruin your job!
do not let pua ruin your work performance.

go out on fri and sat nights if you dont work sat/sun.
if youre one of those dude who cant control himself and promise himself "ill be home by midnight tonight, will not have more than 2 drinks" on a weeknight, then don't bother.

being jobless and broke in this economy is a bad bad situation. it will mess up your pickup game too cause you'll be depressed, desperate, and embarrassed.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:18 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

modafinil

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:01 pm 
CC Supporter

Santa wrote:

Sweeeeet. :drinks:

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions