Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:09 pm 

Hey guys

This was something Bravo showed me a couple of years ago and I thought I'd post on the board. It's just a quick thing you can do to improve your body language. Try to do this in front of a mirror so you can see the difference for yourself.

1. Stand up against a wall. Your feet should be shoulder width like you'd be standing normally.
2. Place the back of your heels flush against the wall, then your butt, then your shoulders and then the back of your head so you're head is up and you are looking straight ahead.
3. Take a step forward and keep your posture exactly the same.

This is the correct way that you should be all the time. Just takes a minute or two to get it down everyday until its perfect.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 pm 

Great post.Body language,tonality are important area but you don't know how to do it.Good posture comes first.Thanks!Lesson 1 for body language.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:58 pm 

To add to senor gigantes post....

You also have your dick ahead of your torso. Meaning, lean back.

And your eyes should look slightly sleepy or stoned with a sexy smirk on your face or a flat out pouting fish face aka zoolander blue steel look without the wide open eyes, and this is once you already got a make out. Sometimes, intense is a turn on to some women.

You know how a woman looks sexy with her bedroom eyes? And her eyes widen when you got her excited or have her attention? Well you can mimic the sleepy bedroom eyes but dont do the eyes wide open thing. Thats the look of a prey. You are the hunter. So you are supposed to look cool and composed.

Be relaxed. Move like you are underwater. I know that if you had a shitty day its harder to do. I noticed i was talking fast last night.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:14 pm 

Quote:
And your eyes should look slightly sleepy or stoned with a sexy smirk on your face or a flat out pouting fish face aka zoolander blue steel look without the wide open eyes, and this is once you already got a make out. Sometimes, intense is a turn on to some women.

Fucking retarded... :wall:

Do you have anything original or are you just regurgitating every e-book you've read there, Captain Jack?

You do this when you open a set and it just screams fucking creepy coming from personal experience. You can do this AFTER you've isolated and ESTABLISHED attraction, but not beforehand.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:36 pm 

Senor picante.... for tonight we have a special on our "spotted dick"

In other words. Eat a dick cabron!!

P.s. there is actually a dish called "spotted dick" google it

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions