Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 pm 

This happened to me a month ago. I was out in Studio City, picked up a girl to go out to this bar on Ventura Blvd for drinks and trivia night.

If you're on a date then it's fine to have a drink btw, but I only had two drinks in 3 hours. She had 4 and was wasted.

I kept noticing Smokey driving past the bar over and over and pulling over people and giving them a field sobriety test. Walked out to my car, made out for about 10 minutes and was going to take her home. I hadn't seen the cop in a while so I thought it was safe.

I pull out of the parking lot, drive maybe 200 feet and this fucking cop comes out of NOWHERE with his lights flashing. He asked me if I had been drinking, I said yup, asked me how many, I told him 2 since 8 pm and now it was 11:30. He asked me to step out of the car and did the field test. I blew a .045.

Truth be told it killed the vibe that had been building up...but he told me if I had just had one more drink I'd have been real close to the limit and getting arrested on a date probably would've been even a lot worse.

I see more and more people late at night getting pulled over and more DUI checkpoints than I've ever seen before in my life and you know it's because the city's broke.

Just food for thought

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:46 pm 

Pinche puto listen up.

You drink maybe two glasses of beer or if you are cheapskate bring liquor and have enough to loosen you up before you go in. After about two and half hours, alcohol wears out. Good thing too because you dont want to have whiskey dick if you are pulling!

You drink when you get there cabron! Once you are there and inside you dont drink anymore. Comprende? You will be sober by the time you leave.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:08 am 
CCOC Team Lead

Ain't that a bitch!!! Ventura Blvd is the worst for checkpoints

When I got my DUI back in 07 I was following a chick I had met at a club back to her house. I had my buddy in the car with me since I was his ride. I get pulled over and blow a little over a .08. Then I get handcuffed and put in the back of the cop car, so my friend has to hitch a ride with her. He ends up smashing the chick I was gonna get pussy from while I'm sitting in that damn jail cell, LOL. Talk about shitty timing for getting a DUI!!

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:31 pm 

i have the s80 fuel-cell breathalyzer. comes in handy. check for checkpoints ahead of time. my old wing and I drink all the time when we're in hollywood. He takes 4 shots before he starts driving. THen he matches me drink for drink at the club. We usually get 2 mixed drinks and 2 shots. after the club we eat at denny's then he drives home. He's over 40. He's been going out for 20+ years. Never been married. He used to go to hollywood when the only way to get into a good club was to wear an expensive suit. Never had a dui. Not hard to avoid.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:47 pm 
CCIE Member

Why did you tell you drank? never tell them you had some drinks even if its one.
If anything tell the cop you are the designates driver for that night. Is not like he could site you for lying.

CCIE is where it be

Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm 
J The Ripper Show Supporter

if you drink and drive, you will not survive

(i just made that up. should be in commercials)

Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:52 pm 

false, i'm a better driver with some alcohol in my system than most people are sober. they just say shit for the masses, which I agree with. Truth is, safety depends a lot on the driver's skill level, the type of vehicle he's driving, and his familiarity with that vehicle. Think about it, jeff gordon behind a lamborghini going 90 mph down the freeway is 10 times safer than some old grandma driving 70 in a prius.

Chad wrote:
if you drink and drive, you will not survive

(i just made that up. should be in commercials)

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:51 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Lazarus Man wrote:
i have the s80 fuel-cell breathalyzer.

Yeah, I have one of those bullshit key breathalyzers but I don't have enough trust in them since I can get all sorts of different readings. I've heard some good things about the s80 fuel cell breathalyzer. I wanted to test it out when we were at Franks that one day but you're drunk ass lost it, haha. I really want to get the AlcoMate AccuCell AL9000 Fuel Cell Breathalyzer which has been rated the most accurate on the market, however that fucker starts out at 300 bucks.

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions