Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post subject: Restarting from zero
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:42 pm 
CC Supporter

Swiph is back PUTOS!!!! well I was consistently sarging from march to june, had a little momentum going. Then downward spirralled into depression around july and the chode deep down inside of me reared his ugly head. All that fake confidence I built up went down the drain. QUITTING NEVER CROSSED MY MIND THO. But in march i could only open 3-4 sets a night then by june I was opening almost anyone. Well going back out since my little break it feels like I have never gone out in my life Having insane AA again. Maybe because this is not natural for me it goes away so easily. It feels like sports, how you loose conditioning. U guys think we ever PERMANENTLY CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Restarting from zero
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:55 am 
CCOC Team Lead

What you're going through is very natural...If I don't go out for a couple of weeks straight, I feel rusty as shit.

Its exactly like sports. If you don't condition regularly because of whatever, you're gonna feel once you hit the field. However, get a couple games back under your belt and you start to get back in a rhythm. Same with pickup. Thats why I don't like taking weekends off, even if I don't feel like sarging. Funny thing thats how I've always been about working out. I know if I take a week off, I'll feel weak as shit the next time I hit the gym.

So, don't worry about it man, you'll be back to your old self in no time at all :drinks:

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:58 pm 
CC Supporter

Damn even if U been in this for awhile u still get rusty. I guess it doesnt become a natural habit. Coming from a guy that goes out and pulls bitches consistently is pretty crazy. PIMPING AINT EASY huh?

Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:22 pm 
J The Ripper Show Supporter

Swiph I wish you the best of luck. You seem like a good dude and I appreciate your honesty.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:56 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Swiph wrote:
Damn even if U been in this for awhile u still get rusty. I guess it doesnt become a natural habit. Coming from a guy that goes out and pulls bitches consistently is pretty crazy. PIMPING AINT EASY huh?

Lol, look no further than Frank the Tank...I was talking to him the other day and he feels flat rusty since he hasn't been out for so long. It happens to everyone. Ask him about next time you're out with him.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:21 pm 
CC Supporter

@ Chad Well alot of people here already know me in person so I cant lie. They seen me infield and they can tell u that Im drowning out there. Even If I managed to fool people, I would to still know Im full of shit.

@Sixpak. But when Frank starts drinking he gets cocky and says something like "MY game is not that bad bro" hahaha

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:53 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

@Sixpak. But when Frank starts drinking he gets cocky and says something like "MY game is not that bad bro" hahaha[/quote]

LOL, that sounds just like him....He always wants that verification

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions