Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post subject: Encountering my ex
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 pm 

So my ex broke up with me last Feb. and I showed her this yearly Saint Patrick's Day Pub Crawl I took her on when we dated. March is coming around the corner and the event is going on again which im almost sure she is gonna attend. How should I act towards her when she sees me. We havent spoken since we broke up and she has a new boyfriend. I'm not trying to get back with her, I just don't want it to be awkward or anything. (She may know that im going since I have put myself as 'going' on the Facebook group)

If we make eye contact should I go up to her and say hello and just leave it at that and have my own good times and ignore her the rest of the night? She will be with a lot of my old friends which she basically stole when we broke up.

I wouldn't mind making her jealous. The Pub Crawl will probably include walking to like 5 different bars over the day.

Any tips, suggestions, things you think I should do very much welcome and wanted! Thanks CC

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions