Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions

Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:20 pm 

So im in school and its a small class. I see that this girl is eyeing me so I made a decision to either sit next to her or away like a usual afc. I make a decision to sit next to her and introduced myself and etc. Next day (Second day of medical school)I walk in class late & I see her again but my teacher is sitting next to her with another person sitting at her other side so I just wait until break to talk to her but I pull a AFC and didnt talk to her when it was break time.After school was over I saw her give me a quick smile but out of shyness she looks down. So I walk up to her and ask her how was the veterans day parade(Yesterday was veterans day) and blah blah blah about I didnt really stay there long when on the first day of school she was talking about not missing out on the parade. So I just told "oh I did to but I Probably came late and saw the fighter jets fly over twice" so after that I ran out of things to say and like all AFC I try start a random question but I guess it wasnt effective and she took off to talk to her grandma.

So I need help on how to start a conversation and how to keep it going with someone in this environment.(If this was the streets or any other place & I just saw her I wouldve used Styes method or mystery but this is school and I already met her)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions