Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:46 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Hello CC-ers,

I've completed 3 months of online Skype training with Manwhore, and want to share my experience. I have to say that it is showing massive dividends in my game.

A bit of background: the last year or so I've been stuck in a "rut". I've taken some bootcamps before and since getting into this around '08 I'd been steadily improving and getting more results, but the last year I just seemed to hit a major block. I found out about Manwhore's skype training and decided to give it a try.

In a nutshell, this truly is "training" in the real sense. Throughout the sessions he gave me drills to focus on key areas like vocal projection and tonality, projecting authority and dominance, and conviction. During the session we would rehearse the drill, and then for the next week I would practice it on my own before going out and sometimes in the bar or club on the girls themselves.

Some interesting things happened over the last few months...girls that I was once intimidated by, I gradually began to dominate. We're talking 8s and some 9s here. Instead of having "nice-to-meet-you" type conversations, there was a strong man-woman polarity...raw attraction. Something resonated with me...like this is the real deal, this is raw, powerful stuff...and yet so obvious.

In fact one night a few weeks ago, I pretty much underwent a transformation within a matter of hours. At around 10pm I saw a 2-set of 9s walking by, I tried an approach but it was weak and they just brushed me off. It dawned on me that I didn't feel entitled to them, but I let it go and kept doing approaches. Gradually I began to get "in state", just having fun and approaching and being social but with a positive dominant attidude. Hooked some pretty hot girls. Then around 1am, I see the same 2-set of 9s (btw these girls were both about 4" taller than me lol). I re-approached and this time I had their attention. After a minute they wandered off but I went back after them and at this point the blonde was like "who the fuck IS this guy"...in a good way lol.

Overall I feel more confident and...calm is a good word...when talking to women. It's like my sense of entitlement keeps growing and women (and sometimes the guys they are with) can just pick this up immediately.

What really stood out for me is that the training is very personalized, he puts so much effort and energy into working with you. I can honestly say that I felt like I got every penny's worth, which I can not really say about any other PUA program I've taken.

MR

levanta, levanta, tienes que bailar

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:23 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

BTW if you're interested in finding out more, there's a bunch of info here:

http://manwhore.org/datingcoachservices.php

levanta, levanta, tienes que bailar

Post Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:07 pm 
Real Social Dynamics Instructor

Thanks for posting this mang. Here's a couple more reviews for you guys wanting to read more:

http://manwhore.org/forum/content/2-months-coaching-lost-my-virginity-review-manwhore-skype-coaching

http://manwhore.org/forum/content/review-manwhores-training-my-first-threesome

How to sext!!

^^ Click it to learn how to sext like a demon

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews