Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:59 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Just getting back home now after spending 3 days in my old hometown, Hollywood CA.

Absolutley amazing! This show had everything you could possibly want out a PUA event. All the coaches came with their best speeches and totally delivered. This was the first time in history that all these coaches have been together, it was a big reunion not only for the coaches, but for many in Casanova how hadn't seen each other in since last year.

If pick up being in a slump has been the general consensus lately, it certainly wasn't apparent at UPAC; we had a packed house with over 160 people at the peak during speeches by Ross Jeffries and Arash.

All the students had time to meet with the instructs and hang out with them throughout the event. Many of the coaches went down to our old stomping grounds, "Create (formerly Vanguard) and it was like 2008 all over again. We had bottle service and owned the whole damn venue all night.

At least 8 guys pulled their first night, my wingman Caz pulled a blondie and fucked her proper right in his own car lol.

Incredible event, the best one to date for sure.

And Angel from CCSM was the lucky winner of BECOME THE NEXT PUA SUPERSTAR contest, getting continual training from Matador and will be a featured speaker at next years convention.

A big thanks to everyone and all the coaches who participated. I'd review each one, one by one, but after 3 ten hour days and clubbing till 4am, thats going to be an article for Nate Hanger to handle (coming soon).

One of the best weekends of my life for sure, can't wait again for next years extravaganza.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:38 am 

Let me start with the review first, if you don't know me I'm CC' s resident tabloid reporter who brought you the USA boot camp price list and many juicy pua news.

Overall the convention was good and executed timely, although the last speakers went overtime. Technical difficulties were kept to a minimum. I rated each speaker based on the usefulness of their content and hoe it effected us. Anyway, here is my review of each speaker:

Psych: First one up and started with some q&a because some people flaked. Had some structure and basic pua stuff. 8/10

Tripp: A nice guy who transformed himself into a ladies man. 7/10

El topo: Something about sex and it not being talked about much. Could have been more specific, not very many people could relate or understand this. 7/10

Shaia Wolf: personality game, interesting. In my experience ok, but not important. 6/10

Lovedrop: Q&A, good job but was asked questions not in his field. 8/10

Mehow: Being playful and funny. Also showed female game which was interesting with the tables turned. 8/10

Asian Playboy: How to be an mpua. Most people here are too lazy for that and just want a girlfriend. Should have covered Asian issues for Asians in the audience even though they were 50% of the crowd. 4/10

Beckster: indirect game demo, 9/10

RSD Tyler: talked about game, answered questions, and showed how to pull which is what pua is about. 10/10

Hydro: text game, 9/10 no one else covered it.

Kino5000: inner game 8/10

Elizabeth Everett: Inner game issues and treating women right while being promiscuous, excellent speech 9/10

Technoslaughter: Unlearning bad pua habits and knowing when to leave. Horsegirl can be hazardous sorry Brad P. Lol. Important message to high level people. 10/10

Hypnotic: Inner game q&a, proper eye contact, 9/10

Arash: Be proud of being a pua and own it. The world is a dark place so embrace it and reap beautiful women. Truth and no sugarcoated bs very transformational. 10/10

Brad P.: approach tactics 8/10

Matador: game from start to finish with q&a, routines can help in a clutch 9/10

Godfather: social circle game 8/10

Enthaply: personal development and game 9/10

Bravo: dhv story transitioning, 9/10

John Keegan, high quality women in day game , 7/10

Ross Jeffries: debunking pua structure and it's inaccuracies. Very good with nlp and helped everyone at the end for free. If you didn't get the Mehow joke, it meant that you can throw your money on pua boot camps but they won't help you if you don't fix your inner game issues first. 10/10

DJ Fuji: why most people fail at game and how you can avoid it. Confronted the elephant in the room of pua issues. 10/10

Chi: Dancefloor game. Why hasn't anyone done this yet? Brilliant with live demonstrations, 10/10

Zar: night game, 8/10

Shiva: Tantric sex and why it's good. Dragon ball dancing. Needs to be explored more, but good topic 7/10

Scoring system:

<6: pick a different topic
7: average
8: good
9: exemplar, good important information.
10: paragon, not afraid to deal with controversy to save us.

I pretty much just came to the upac to see my Casanova crew buddies again, but regained my fire for pickup. I will now change my stack and find a place to put my game into action. I would like to thank all the coaches who came and offered their guidance.

I thought Arash and Ross were the best speakers at the upac. Arash for bringing pride back to the industry and Ross for breaking down our issues that were holding most of us back.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:08 am 

UPAC2

In my opinion, this is PUA version of UFC! UFC is getting bigger event by event!

I cannot wait to see year latter winner of raffle contest!

I was happy to see some which was not cleared.Before I see real routines demo by Matador.I just thought routines are just pick up lines on the books.I did not have any idea about.I did not feel any wow when I read the routines on the internet.But when I saw the routines by the Master.It blew my mind!

There were some feel good stuff.Like be yourself, be confident.I know everything starts from heart but this type of advice just made me think then how???

Some people love feel good stuff. but I prefer something easy to understand.

Old Japanese proverb says "Seeing is believe".I saw the things I feel " Wow"!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:20 am 

Congrats to JTR for doing such a well organized event.
Asides from the minor delay introduced everything went smooth and according to schedule.
Most Speakers provided value tho some of them tried to sneak in a sales pitch in their speaking time.
I got lot of usable tips and some profound realizations to apply.

Some other accomplishments
- Ross Jeffries for insulting the maximum number of coaches possible in one speech.
- Arash managed to not break the stage and also manage to make the most noise without giving any concrete tips/help. Be a Man and just go for it and fuck the p*&&y didnt help most of these folks in 5th grade and dont do now.
- BradP gave an entire speech without showing sex clips.
- Shiva managed to undress a lot of guys. :) lmao.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:18 pm 

Quote:
Asian Playboy: How to be an mpua. Most people here are too lazy for that and just want a girlfriend. Should have covered Asian issues for Asians in the audience even though they were 50% of the crowd. 4/10

Was he the worst speaker at the event :?: :?: :?: :hahaha:

Given the Success, Why not 2 UPAC events, semi annually. One in Los Angeles and the other in Las Vegas.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:41 pm 

Very thorough review, Christiano... nice.

I'd be curious to know what you guys would like to hear the next time.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:29 pm 

Ken wrote:
Quote:

Was he the worst speaker at the event :?: :?: :?: :hahaha:

Given the Success, Why not 2 UPAC events, semi annually. One in Los Angeles and the other in Las Vegas.

APB should have talked about the issues asian people have in america and how they can overcome it and what ABC's teaches for them to overcome such issues and give a demo on an audience member. Most audience members weren't advanced and could have used this. After Ross Jeffries took the stage you knew there were some mentally broken people in the crowd that could have used this kind of talk.

It's a lot of effort to run an event like this, and Vegas would cost more since everyone has to move and get a hotel room there unlike LA where most of the coaches already live here.

Nfs wrote:
Some other accomplishments
- Ross Jeffries for insulting the maximum number of coaches possible in one speech.
- Arash managed to not break the stage and also manage to make the most noise without giving any concrete tips/help. Be a Man and just go for it and fuck the p*&&y didnt help most of these folks in 5th grade and dont do now.
- BradP gave an entire speech without showing sex clips.
- Shiva managed to undress a lot of guys. :) lmao.

Haha, no upac convention without drama.

Ross is a genius, but he's got an ego. You either like Arash or you don't, that's what I've been hearing. Brad P probably learned from last time lol. Shiva was a last minute speaker since Kosmo flaked.

On another note, I wonder what level some students are at. I know some instructors did some mini bootcamps on the seminar nights for money, which I thought were pretty helpful for people who couldn't afford a full bootcamp or wanted a quick critique.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:17 pm 

>>APB should have talked about the issues asian people have in america and how they can overcome it and what ABC's teaches for them to overcome such issues and give a demo on an audience member. Most audience members weren't advanced and could have used this. After Ross Jeffries took the stage you knew there were some mentally broken people in the crowd that could have used this kind of talk.

It's a lot of effort to run an event like this, and Vegas would cost more since everyone has to move and get a hotel room there unlike LA where most of the coaches already live here.

Well,some other guys like Bravo, Eltopo, Kino 5000 can talk about Asian people well.I think APB talked his ex student became a his coach.Above guys know well about Asian stuff as a White or Biracial.Bravo explained me well cultural issue. Kino 5000 also had a lot of Asian students, he knew that too.

I know APB, DJ Fuji are big shots for Asian audience.I think he talked Asian topics enough at Asian American events.There are some small companies coaches there.I think APB talked to those guys.Yeah,right. those type of guys are not majority of them but those type of guys come to events or take boot camps too.

DJ Fuji? Yeah, Squatting Casanova is the living proof.Teaching style seems like a military style but it seems like for the guys who have dedications, it seems like created great results.He made DJ Fuji look great after Squatting Casanova's speech.His advice was realistic and applicable.

All coaches are at least great with Picking up women.Their style is different in each.Some stuff are talked by many of speakers.This is core part of skills.If you want to skim through the new learning go through 3 books of the area is touted by fast learners.

About event wise, time is limited maybe focusing on one topic maybe good for audience.Some stuff they can use it right after the room.

What was good about this year, speaker did not talk same stuff from other event.It's not easy to talk whole stuff.If you try to talk everything, it will be motivation talk.

Ha,ha,ha Eyes of Tiger reminds me of Brad P forever!It is anchored to my Brain.I enjoyed more

Ross is a genius with big ego.I agree with you CT!

I know I heard from some audience they were not ready to take mini boot camp because they did not know some coaches do mini boot camp with special discount price.I am not sure it have been noticed at UPAC page though.

You did well when you researched major companies service fees last time.Not many people like to talk and negotiate something without price tag.If I do not see price tag, I do hesitate to talk.It's waste of time for both.Maybe we can see boot camp price list 2014!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:30 am 

After UPAC1, UPAC2, I have seen the most of Major league players in the pick-up community except Mystery.

Personally, I wanted to see Mark Manson.I am his blog's reader.Last year,RSD brought Jeffy and Todd as speakers.I think many of them want to see RSD Julien and RSD Alex.I am sure so many PUA coaches want to do speech on this event.

UFC has started small but now so much bigger event comparing to other MMA, kick boxing type event.

It's great to meet the guys who have love same stuff! I met some guys from Orange county,Probably they may come to CC OC meeting.

Guys are from Canada, Atlanta,Europe,Russia of course many are from Southern California ( home ground of CC and Mecca of PUA)

This event was held at CC and JTR's hometown Hollywood.I heard back in old days, Original guys were sarging this area.I think this is full circle for them.Well, they go around and around again like a phoneix.

What I liked UPAC was I did not see weird ego among guys.We were good comrade!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:42 am 

I agree that everyone was cool for the most part and didn't see too many weirdos around, except for the guy who was eating beans out of a can. Only homeless drifters do that and you can only game homeless girls with that level of social intelligence.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews