Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:19 pm
Posts: 1197
Christiano Tex wrote:
Enthaply: personal development and game 9/10


I'll take a 9/10 for getting 3 hours of sleep!

_________________
My Blog:
http://squattincassanova.blogspot.com/

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:38 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 690
Location: Hawaii
Enthalpy wrote:
Christiano Tex wrote:
Enthaply: personal development and game 9/10


I'll take a 9/10 for getting 3 hours of sleep!


Apparently some people in the crowd didn't know that exercise and lifting weights were good for you. The button cam was a good touch (although I know most of that stuff already.)

The joke on the Vegas Summit from a certain company storming a certain venue and all sarging at once was funny. I bet the head instructors thought it was funny and sarged their bootcamps at a different venue just like DJ Fuji and Venusian Arts did Friday and Saturday night. Don't blame them, too many puas in one spot can make girls defensive and shit.

_________________
"Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!" -Tom Cruise, Magnolia


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:01 pm 
Offline
CC Hollywood Team Lead
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:44 pm
Posts: 264
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Khan's Mini Review of This Year's Ultimate PUA Convention:

I am keeping this "mini" because I do want to do an episode of the podcast to talk about the high points, but am not doing it now because those of you who were there and know me will recall that both MeHow /and/ Ross Jeffries gave me prizes for questions, so I wanted to try those out first. Just got off the phone with Ross, who called me back right away, and asked me to call him on Monday. MeHow's crew have not emailed me as yet. For those of you keeping score, that's one point for Ross.

HOWEVER, I will say that without question, the PUA that impressed me most at the convention /was/ MeHow. If you do not watch his show on Yahoo! you're missing out - from them and MeHow's presentation, I gained the insight that will change my life once I am able to implement it; dunno if it will work for you:

Every woman wants the men she encounters that are age appropriate to be witty and flirtatious, but not vulgar. Or as MeHow put it, a Pick Up Artist. The most ironic reveal of the convention. The other side of that, which MeHow's show illustrates, and the reason why most women, /especially/ attractive women, have trouble finding a man is because most men are duds.

For me, this means hone your wit to be flirtatious without being vulgar. Because I am such a Black and white thinker, this will be a challenge for me, but it gives me something to work on. But it changes the way you look at everything. Unless she's married or preoccupied with something else, every girl you approach WANTS you to be the guy. They WANT you to succeed. The reality is, most guys don't, becuz they're not witty and flirtatious. They're pussies, or needy, or boring, or platonic or ugly. Internalizing this reality once I master being witty and flirtatious without being vulgar was the insight I needed.

Beyond that, every other PUA said the same old shit, Ross got so rattled by MeHow he embarrassed himself, that Shaia South African chick can't speak to save her life (and is kind of a bitch besides - more on that on the podcast), the actor dude on day three seems like a nice guy, and I'm sure does well with girls, but also can't speak worth a lick, and everything else is pretty much as I remembered it from last year, so I didn't see most of the speeches. But I thought it was a good show, and I'm glad I went to as much as I did, and again, MeHow's presentation was the one that I really thought was something special. Everybody else was "eh". I SO want to say more about Ross Jeffries, because there's tons to say, but again, wait 'til I talk to this guy on Monday and I will discuss it on the Podcast.

Fun event!

-Khan
Alive And Kicking, But Just Barely

_________________
When Pickup Fails You, Get REAL Help From Marni's Old Partner, The Only Life Coach I Trust:

CoachingByNinaRubin.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:20 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 690
Location: Hawaii
Khan wrote:
Khan's Mini Review of This Year's Ultimate PUA Convention:

I am keeping this "mini" because I do want to do an episode of the podcast to talk about the high points, but am not doing it now because those of you who were there and know me will recall that both MeHow /and/ Ross Jeffries gave me prizes for questions, so I wanted to try those out first. Just got off the phone with Ross, who called me back right away, and asked me to call him on Monday. MeHow's crew have not emailed me as yet. For those of you keeping score, that's one point for Ross.

HOWEVER, I will say that without question, the PUA that impressed me most at the convention /was/ MeHow. If you do not watch his show on Yahoo! you're missing out - from them and MeHow's presentation, I gained the insight that will change my life once I am able to implement it; dunno if it will work for you:

Every woman wants the men she encounters that are age appropriate to be witty and flirtatious, but not vulgar. Or as MeHow put it, a Pick Up Artist. The most ironic reveal of the convention. The other side of that, which MeHow's show illustrates, and the reason why most women, /especially/ attractive women, have trouble finding a man is because most men are duds.

For me, this means hone your wit to be flirtatious without being vulgar. Because I am such a Black and white thinker, this will be a challenge for me, but it gives me something to work on. But it changes the way you look at everything. Unless she's married or preoccupied with something else, every girl you approach WANTS you to be the guy. They WANT you to succeed. The reality is, most guys don't, becuz they're not witty and flirtatious. They're pussies, or needy, or boring, or platonic or ugly. Internalizing this reality once I master being witty and flirtatious without being vulgar was the insight I needed.

Beyond that, every other PUA said the same old shit, Ross got so rattled by MeHow he embarrassed himself, that Shaia South African chick can't speak to save her life (and is kind of a bitch besides - more on that on the podcast), the actor dude on day three seems like a nice guy, and I'm sure does well with girls, but also can't speak worth a lick, and everything else is pretty much as I remembered it from last year, so I didn't see most of the speeches. But I thought it was a good show, and I'm glad I went to as much as I did, and again, MeHow's presentation was the one that I really thought was something special. Everybody else was "eh". I SO want to say more about Ross Jeffries, because there's tons to say, but again, wait 'til I talk to this guy on Monday and I will discuss it on the Podcast.

Fun event!

-Khan
Alive And Kicking, But Just Barely



Didn't realize you were there, I said hi to everyone in CC, if I knew you were there I would have introduced myself.

The vulgar thing is a good note, it's something worth exploring for me. I don't like Mehow's style, but the reverse pickup video was very interesting to see how it would be like for a female.

I'll discuss RJ later when you put up the podcast, but I'll leave you with one question worth exploring: Did you think he was effective in identifying and curing some problems pickup doesn't solve?

_________________
"Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!" -Tom Cruise, Magnolia


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:19 pm
Posts: 1197
When Mehow says he pulls, he means giving the girls a ride to the parking lot. True story.

_________________
My Blog:
http://squattincassanova.blogspot.com/

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:15 pm
Posts: 4
Overall the convention was great, I left that place trying to hump everything and feeling unstoppable. It true what Hypnotica says "pick-up is the ultimate form of self-help"...and the bean guy was sitting next to me, making me hungry. For some beans! Great stuff and thank you JTR for another amazing mind-shifting, eye-opening, hormone-packed event. Also I am going to take this chance to say I was the chosen bald man to speak at next years event and look forward to sharing everything and anything I learn. Thank You JTR and all the speakers.

_________________
Whatever I did yesterday, I can do better today


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:54 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 401
Enthalpy wrote:
When Mehow says he pulls, he means giving the girls a ride to the parking lot. True story.


Brad P bath room pull,Mehow Parking lot pull......

Eye of the Tiger video was controversial but no one doubt his ability as a MPUA.

You don't have make sex video Enthalpy. You have showed us a lot of raw infield videos.

No comment of gurus pickup ability stuff.I bet someone here goes out a lot and saw them in Hollywood, can tell us about stories.

I don't know well, everyone I just can tell about who I have seen is real or not.

This convention, I think every speaker has enough time for speech.I think 30 of selected speakers convention is better than Mega convention which has too many speakers and less time for each speakers time.

For veterans,some are same all story but you can learn what is core skills of pickup.If many speakers touched upon same topic, this advice is truly important.Not just for speakers unique sales point.This is core skill we need.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:20 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 690
Location: Hawaii
Ok if you guys don't know what I'm talking about with RJ this article explains it in a section below. Most of us are doing pickup 2.0 so we don't have too many problems since we are changing our lifestyle for the better. Unfortunately some people still have some underlying problems in their lives though.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/holly-sidell/ross-jeffries_b_3583129.html

_________________
"Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!" -Tom Cruise, Magnolia


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:55 pm 
Offline
CCOC Member

Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 261
Location: OC
Solid show. Solid performance and above all: solid organization

This lineup and presentation were very very well put together. The last two PUA events that was set up by another person and company that shall remain unmentioned failed royally by trying to squeeze in as many speakers as humanly possible till near the end of the weekend, speakers who flew out from the other parts of the country were only permitted to speak for 15 mins and it was reframed as "adding value" because we had more speakers than we paid for.

JTR was very professional in his organization where the mentioned speakers spoke for their allotted time slots and they did an awesome job presenting their work (except SheHow who was bragging about how he trains women in picking up men... wtf!? :wall: )

Thank you JTR for making this possible and exposing people to the community. All the best brother!

Game On!
Vann

_________________
Game On!
VV

"It was either sink or swim and I wanted to fly." -Bravo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:11 pm 
Offline
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:10 pm
Posts: 3670
Location: Orange, CA
I dry hump your leg and you give me a 9 out of 10?! I'M OFFENDED!!!!!

Even though I ate two cans of those peanuts you brought from Hawaii... 1/10 LOL!!!!!

Thanks for the love, mang! Good to finally meet you even though you were LATE the 2nd day you bastard, lol.

_________________
J The Ripper wrote:
No one leaves Casanova in one piece, ya heard? Blood in blood out mutherfucker.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron