Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews

Post Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:21 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Coach Of The Year:

For the first time in the history of the annual PUA awards (6 years), Arash Dibazar has once again won PUA COACH THE Year for the second year in a row. No other coach has ever won this award twice which is a pretty impressive feat, and speaks volumes of the most talked about instructor in the industry today.

It was really no surprise, winning by a landslide victory. In this day an age, it's pretty hard for a coach to make a name for himself, especially coming in as a virtual unknown 2 years ago. Within that short amount of time, Arash has become one of the most sought out coaches in the world, with a rabid cult following that just continues to grow at an unprecedented rate.

His speech at the last two Ultimate Pick Up Artist Conventions in Hollywood have been now become legendary; Arash on stage is truly an event that must be witnessed live. The energy in the room becomes so thick you can cut it with a knife. A buzz hits the air, and everyone hangs on his every word. He may very well be one of the greatest public speaker I have ever seen, and Ive seen them all.

Having given Arash one of his fist speaking gigs at Casanovafest 2012 in LA, and seeing how far he's come is truly amazing.

Congratulations Arash my friend, and we will all keep an eye on you as you continue to seduce the and revolutionize the PUA community to the next level.

Best New Coach Of The Year:

The best new coach of 2013 comes from Seductive Instinct, Aukeyto Mosley. With Arash as his mentor, Aukeyto has come into his own and is setting down the foundations for his own legacy. Writing the sequel to "The Game" called "Beyond The Game", Aukeyto's story and struggle to transform his life is one of the most inspirational reads you can get your hands on right now. Gritty, raw and with a honesty and resonates throughout, "Beyond The Game" is one you should definatley check out. Students have given Aukeyto amazing reviews, and we congratulate him on his award, and look forward from more the Seductive Instinct crew.

Best Female Coach Of The Year:

Michelle Terrell, otherwise known as "The Pistol Whip Hippie" has become one of the most talked about female coaches in recent memory. Going up against heavy hitters and veterans like Erika Awakening, Marni the Wing Girl and Kezia Noble, Michelle has managed win by an astounding landslide victory. I've never met her personally, but she is vouched by many big names, including one of her biggest advocates, Technoslaughter. Congratulations to Michelle for winning this prestigious award, and it will be interesting to see her momentum continue into 2014.

Best Non Coach PUA in Casanova Crew:

The Jester, aka Nate Hanager from The Jester's Blog has once again for the second year in a row won the best "Non-PUA Instructor" in Casanova Crew. Taking guys out for free from his crew and showing them how it's done, Nate has become a homegrown favorite and we appreciate all his contributions he has made for the crew. His article regarding the "Kickstarter" debacle was one of the most controversial topics in 2013, and he gained the support of all the top names in the community. Nate was also the MC for the Ultimate PUA Convention and did an amazing job.

Nate has been offered numerous positions working as a coach by various companies, but has so far turned them all down, but who knows; if Nate ever decides to teach professionally, he could become one of the all time greats.

Congratulations to all the coaches and their following of fans who participated in the voting!

See you in the field,

J The Ripper,
Casanova Crew Founder.

:drinks:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:29 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Forgot to mention the winner of the WORST COACH Of The Year, but it's clear who that is and his name won't even be promoted here as his been blacklisted by virtually everyone in the community.

:shock:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:08 pm 

How about initials for those of us who don't know who you're talking about.

ā€œIā€™m a gentleman, but never a gentle man.ā€ - Matt Berry

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:16 pm 

J The Ripper wrote:
Coach Of The Year:

Best Non Coach PUA in Casanova Crew:

The Jester, aka Nate Hanager from The Jester's Blog has once again for the second year in a row won the best "Non-PUA Instructor" in Casanova Crew. Taking guys out for free from his crew and showing them how it's done, Nate has become a homegrown favorite and we appreciate all his contributions he has made for the crew. His article regarding the "Kickstarter" debacle was one of the most controversial topics in 2013, and he gained the support of all the top names in the community. Nate was also the MC for the Ultimate PUA Convention and did an amazing job.

Nate has been offered numerous positions working as a coach by various companies, but has so far turned them all down, but who knows; if Nate ever decides to teach professionally, he could become one of the all time greats.

Congratulations to all the coaches and their following of fans who participated in the voting!

See you in the field,

J The Ripper,
Casanova Crew Founder.

:drinks:

Bro, I'm kicking myself in the ass for not seeing this sooner.
My only excuse - it was posted before I finished the UPAC 2013 review.

Thanks dude. If there's anyone's lip marks I won't wipe off my ass, it's yours. :kiss:

http://www.thejestersblog.com

Casanova Crew Santa Monica Team Lead

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews