Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews

Post Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:50 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

What an amazing event!

Mystery made his triumphant return exclusively for Casanova Crew on Feb 8th 2014. He looked better than ever with a whole new look, and gave one of the most memorable speeches I've ever heard in my 7 years since promoting PUA events for CC.

We started at 6pm sharp, and Mystery was on his A game. All rumors of his health conditions and such were put aside. He was lucid and extremely engaging.

It was small intimate gathering of about 40 people, and he spoke for 3 hours.

It was a nostalgic time for us all. The man who we all learned from covered all his classic methods and expanded into his "Modern Game" format which blew everyone away. He took Q & A from the audience and completely delivered.

He looked better than ever, and there was no doubt that not only is Mystery back full force, but he is also taking things to the next level.

As he went over the Mystery Method model, I couldn't help but feel a surreal and awesomely feel of nostalgia. All the classic openers, routines and gambits were all discussed. It was a truly defining moment of Mystery as a man, coming down on his own dime and treating everyone with respect and a sincerity that's rarely seen from any of the guru's.

Anyone who was there was part of history.

To me personally, after having every big name speak for us, Mystery was the guy I could never get.

I first heard of him 2006 while downloading torrents of his first dvd.

Casanova Crew began in 2007 and grew extremely fast, and though we've all the top names speak for us, it was truly an accomplishment and a testament to Casanova Crew's place in the Seduction Community as the #1 lair of all time.

Amusingly enough, Erik decided to "get to the dirt" and openly goaded the crowd into giving his true thoughts on various PUA's. He went in deep and uncensored giving his true feeling on Ross Jeffries, Savoy, Vince Kelvin, Arash, Marni the Wing girl and even BArry Kirkey and Tyler Durden.

It was one of the most memorable nights I can recall, and seeing Mystery speak, finally for a Casanova Crew event for free was truly an accomplishment I didn't think would ever happen.

Thank you Erik for coming down, speaking from the heart, and changing all our lives.

Truly a gentlemen, and a professional.

He is doing a rare bootcamp next weekend with Matador, and a few spots are still available. What better way to spend next weekend (Valentines Day) and be taught by the master himself.

For the details click here viewtopic.php?f=44&t=20908

A video of the entire event will be up soon, keep checking back on Casanova Crew to see it in it's entirety absolutely free.

And special thanks to Nate Hananger for hosting the event at his residence, make sure you check out his Jesters Blog.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:13 pm 

You forgot the important part too, big guy.

JTR received the Top Pickup Philanthropist Award in a fancy little frame.

This dude really contributes a lot and asks very little, all to make it easier for us when just starting out in this vast community.

http://www.thejestersblog.com

Casanova Crew Santa Monica Team Lead

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:51 pm 
CCIE Team Lead

The evening was a giant success. Mystery proved that as far as Pickup is concerned, he is in a class all his own. The guy has a magnetism akin to a major Hollywood star and Mystery Method exists as the most comprehensive and ultimately effective PUA method ever conceived.

Arash was a true professional, willing to take the mound from the bullpen, had things gone awry. It was also great to have Elizabeth Everett in attendance to provide the room with some well needed estrogen. CC Santa Monica's team lead, Jester, deserves some recognition for hosting and seeing that everything ran so smoothly. CCSM is the cotton gin, printing printing press, and internal combustion engine of Pickup lairs.

Lastly, to the philandering philanthropist, my good friend and wing JTR, thanks for the event and thanks for Casanova Crew.

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Post Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:58 am 

it's a shame i couldn't make it. next time!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:34 pm 

First I want to say Thank you to JTR and the Jester having opportunity to see Mystery.Thank you Mystery coming to LA for talk.

Mystery has magnetic personality, his demo routines were amazing.Of course the concept part has tons of practical information.Mystery is not dating coach,teacher,pick up guy.He is " Pickup Artist."He is an Artist and performer.

Thank You Mystery for lair talk for Casanova Crew.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews