Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews

Post Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:00 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

As Ripper would say, "What's up you womanizing scumbags?!" LOL! I always loved reading that...

I've noticed that OC's kind of died down as of late because of the team leads are getting involved with women (who would have thought, lol)... Church learns this stuff and then actually uses it to get chicks... shame on him. :jokingly:

My old promo team asked me to start working with them again because I know the area VERY well, lol, it's in the heart of CCOC's old stomping grounds... DTF (Downtown Fullerton).

I'm up for holding meetings at the venue before everything starts so right when we're done everybody can break off and already be in the middle of the mix to sarge.

If you don't already know about DTF, this area has over 20 bars on all four corners of Harbor and Commonwealth... yes, there's that many bars, so if you don't like the vibe of one bar you can go right next door... If you don't like DTF, you must have problems and should probably stay home and color.

Gonna take it back to the OG ways and run it the way we use to back in 2007/2008/2009, with what truly made CC a mark in this pick-up shtuff.

If you're interest in these meetings to learn and and be apart of a group of guys that want to get good at this stuff PM me with your number so we can make this first meeting happen.

After this Open Lair Meeting I will be closing it off to the guys who truly want to be apart of this, with Open Lairs here and there to meet more heads.

Like I said, I'm taking it back to the old ways we use to run the crews, where we only fucked with the guys who were truly dedicated to sarging and socializing.

PLACE:
Commonwealth Lounge
112 E Commonwealth Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832

Time:
8:00pm SHARP

Date:
Thursday, July 10th

-Hydro

Attachment:
a90ef575-5153-49c3-8519-9a3e64a55e65_zps26ccb733.JPG
a90ef575-5153-49c3-8519-9a3e64a55e65_zps26ccb733.JPG [ 104.51 KiB | Viewed 997 times ]

Attachment:
2fe7b428-7df9-44cd-9120-47a810fa8799_zps0f407e13.JPG
2fe7b428-7df9-44cd-9120-47a810fa8799_zps0f407e13.JPG [ 138.77 KiB | Viewed 997 times ]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:59 am 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

See you bastard tonight at 8pm...

Be prepared to bar hop... so dress to impress... remember they're bars so you don't have to dress like you're going to a club in a suite and all... just dress nice with clean clothes and brush your toofs.

Can't wait to get this thang started again.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews