Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:36 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

Whaddup?!

Last weeks lair meeting was awesome, got to see some familiar faces...

This week and every week I'll be throwing the lair meetings at the same spot and at the same time.

Be sure to come out and meet other PUA's in the area and then wing with them afterwards in the 20+ bars in the area. If you're looking to get good and need the practice, Downtown Fullerton is the spot to do it.

This week's topics -

Controlling your AA

Openers

Locking In

PLACE:
Commonwealth Lounge
112 E Commonwealth Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832

Time:
8:00pm SHARP

Date:
Thursday, July 17th

-Hydro

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:53 pm 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiit! Tonight we have another CCOC Lair meeting going down!

Bring a family member, friend, neighbor, that random weirdo at the grocery store that looks like he needs help, lol.

It's goin' down, sirs! Then sarging afterwards... so come dressed to spit that game to all the hunnies.

See you fools tonight!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:54 pm 

Alright! More heads every week... looks like CCOC is back on track to making a solid crew again!

Same time, same place...

This time we'll cover topics since last week we got to hear everybody's story and heard Latin talk everyones ear off, lol.

See you handsome bastards Thursday!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:01 am 

Hydro wrote:
Alright! More heads every week... looks like CCOC is back on track to making a solid crew again!

Same time, same place...

This time we'll cover topics since last week we got to hear everybody's story and heard Latin talk everyones ear off, lol.

See you handsome bastards Thursday!

Sup Grandma, where is the SM crew at? you meeting tonight too duck I might be up in SM... Let you know man

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:42 pm 

Some new faces and some familiar faces showed up last week to the OC Lair meet... then afterwards bumped into MORE pua's running around the area.

Its... Its... IT'S ALIVE!!! If you don't get the reference, you were definitely a 90's baby, lol.

See you all this next week at 8pm!

Attachment:
weird-science.jpg
weird-science.jpg [ 370.63 KiB | Viewed 6133 times ]

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:10 pm 

Look forward to checking out the Thursday night event in Fullerton - new to the forum and I turn 50 later this year. Hope its not too late to learn the art of PUArtistry! Peace
Glenn

Post Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:48 am 

I could have met with you gents last night but I opted for the Ranch over on Ball Rd in Anaheim. It's line-dance Thursday and the tail that comes to the club on Thurs night is phenomenal. Was able to get in a few 2-step dances with the young 20somethings!! I'd suggest ya'all hold your meetings there on Thursday nights......
Saturday night at The Ranch is also fantastic. They have a live band on Fri and Sat nights so the energy is off the hook!!
Glenn

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:15 pm 

Aug 14 at 7:55 at the Commonwealth lounge....place was empty. Stubricks was nuts, but CL was empty. So I opted for The Ranch to dance with some of the hottest bitches in OC. Maybe next time.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:17 pm 
CCIE Team Lead

NerdNoMore wrote:
Aug 14 at 7:55 at the Commonwealth lounge....place was empty. Stubricks was nuts, but CL was empty. So I opted for The Ranch to dance with some of the hottest bitches in OC. Maybe next time.

Dude of course it was empty. Before you walked into the venue didn't you notice the sun was out? Lol.

And mad props for holding the meetup at the same venue where you guys sarge. Hydro's fucking gangsta. Learn as much as you can from him. He's natural PUA

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Post Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:57 pm 

Of course I noticed the sun was out. I'll go back and look at the caveat indicating day light means no meeting. I will say the bar keep was a little hottie....I would have worked her if I didn't have an immediate alternate source for top-quality tail on the other side of town. GENTLEMEN - I'm telling you to blow off that lame old bar in Fullerton and move your meetings to The Ranch in Anaheim on Thursday nights. I promise you will NOT be dissppointed.

Next time I'll look for the meeting invite to say 8pm (or after the sun goes down). Guess you gents are vampires?

Either way, I'm gonna to the PUA convention next month in LA....see you "gangstas" there. Sorry, I need to watch more lil Wayne videos to brush-up on my street talk. "Stewardess, I speak jive!"

Glenn

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews