Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:35 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

If you'd like to promote your products and services on the forum, or speak at one of our monthly Casanova Crew Lair talks, please contact me at jtheripper@casanovacrew.com to discuss the details and arrangements.

Casanova Crew is the largest Southern California pick up related website, with over 1400 hardcore members.

*Please do not post links to your site without checking with me first. I dont care if you're promoting free shit either (products/services/mp3's etc). If you post that without checking with me first, it will be deleted and you may possibly be banned.

*Also, DO NOT try to contact our forum members via PM to solicit your products and services, or direct them to your website. Thats not what this forum is for. If you do so, that will be one of the rare cases where we have to ban you.

* This also goes for forum members "aspiring" to be coaches/instructors. Just because you're doing a free presentation or consultation doesn't mean you can freely post it here without checking in first.

Thank You.

-J The Ripper

Last bumped by J The Ripper on Sun May 24, 2009 10:35 am.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Upcoming Events/Reviews