Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:18 pm 

I think is a great podcast. Sounded like you were talking about me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:40 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Thanks everyone, you guys makin me :oops:

In 48 hours 574 downloads for Ep #46....

Attachment:
574.jpg
574.jpg [ 17.72 KiB | Viewed 1380 times ]

Fuckin Awesome. This hasnt happened before, looks like you guys have decided on the direction of the show, and Im gonna give u all I gots for #47...

Plz lemme know what you guys wanna hear next. Check out the all new revamped http://www.jtheripper.com

Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:58 pm 

i think you should leave that intro, whats up motherfuckers rant as the new iNTRO lOloLOLOOL

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:20 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Jtr,

I like the new direction a lot. 46 was my favorite episode yet.

Your intro was money, got my hyped to listen to the rest.

Great personal stories that anyone can relate too.

I'd like to know more in the future about how good the best puas you've met really are. Can they really do what they claim? You've obviously touched on this before but I'm very interested. I'm not saying you have to name names, but more generally what you think is possible, etc.

Also Vann Martigan is the shit he needs to come on again at some point. Such a generous guy!

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 pm 

You let us into the personal side of J The Ripper. At first, I thought "this is too much talking--doesn't sound organized", but you said it's 'off the cuff' and the content was okay. Also, the songs you intro with are a nice touch, but maybe play only 5 seconds, not the full song, and then fade down the volume and jump right into the show (suggestion). Would give it a professional touch...some style!

I have noticed that most shows have a sort of controversial theme, like:
* What I really think about _________.
* The big argument between ___and___.
* Who pissed me off ...

...too much of it takes away from the show and instead makes it sound like it's just you venting your problems into the mic (can get annoying if you don't change it up). Makes me think you walk around with chip on shoulder, and would rather like to hear your podcast with a cooler energy. Show us that none of this fazes you, ya know!

Hey, JTR, now that you are 1,000x better than before at your game...if you were to bump into your old coworkers and they teased you about shit, how do you think you'd handle it this time? Tell us about how you see yourself now.

That's what self-transformation is all about. I admire your progress. Hope to have your kind of success soon! Keep crankin' out those podcasts, brotha'.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:37 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

go beasting bro wrote:
excellent show man.

excellent show

Thanks dude, I love ur show too.

blofeld9999 wrote:
Man, I was about to hit Walgreens to get something, but that Marcella (sp?) story had me riveted.

I think we've all been there, hanging onto that "last" girl for dear life, and being completely devastated when it doesn't work out.

Great show, man. Really enjoyed it.

I can remember the whole Marcela thing like it was yesterday. But I guess Im ok with the way things went down; if not none of us would be here. thanks for listening to the show.

Kinetica wrote:
Amazing episode bud. Its crazy, I found myself relating to so many of the stories and tidbits you spoke about, like hating talking on the phone at work and all the things that happened with Marcella. I have 2 similar stories as well, ughh. And the stories being told at work lol. More shit than that too.

Intro was hilarious. Real talk.

Love the show man!

Thank you man, I think I found the formula ppl want and I got my on air persona character to where Ive been wanting to take it since the beginning. Gotta hv u bk on the show again soon. thanks for checking it out.

Ol'LazyBastard wrote:
Excellent, excellent show ripper! That's right, f*ck all those guys. Man, that you know they're talking all this sh*t and we never see them. They talk all this sh*t like they swear they know what they're talking about .....they argue you yet, these f*ckers are not out there doing any of it! What the f*ck!?

And yeah I agree with Kinetica! All that shit reminded me of when I was in junior high.... It's like you don't know what the hell you're supposed to do or how to act around girls, you know that mean? It all comes with experience, or of coarse, from learning PU!

God knows how many dates I screwed up back then. Similar dates to the one you described ripper. Only the whole damn night I would be with the chick, I wouldn't make a f*cking move because I was too afraid of rejection, even though the damn chick was obviously into me. I would still be afraid. So after the date, these chicks would be like, "this guy is a f*cking pussy!" And they would never call or pick up the phone again after that. F*cking lame. Actually, one of the guys that first comes to mind, is maharaja and guys like that, know what I mean?

Thanks dude, I appreciate the compliments. I'd love to run into Marcela again...imagine if she only knew what chain of effects she created lol.

KillerKahn wrote:
I am a new listener.I do not know old style version.It was interesting to know about guru.Because I would like to know what's like boot camp and instructors before taking boot camp.

Next week is Mehow?I am interested in next show,cause I saw his infield stuff on youtube.I would like to know the character of him and teaching style.

I am also interested Speer.Have anyone taken his one on one or boot camp?Regarding Social circle creation and life style coach,I heard he is one of the best from Jon Sinn's podcast.

Jack the Ripper tells us real face of famous people's face,I love the show.

Thanks Killerkahn, hope u stick around and listen to the rest. I appreciate the comments.

sprinkles wrote:
love the new show, It's really funny and informative. I'm surprised you're not on radio.

One last thing, It's funny that, tho I don't go on cc.com at all really, I am one of those guys that spends most of my time on the computer instead of putting in some field time. :(

I gotta find someone in my area who is my age, at my level of skill (amateur level), and in my area so we can practice together.

thanks sprinkles! where you from exactly? thanks for checking out the show. :drinks:

kappo wrote:
I think is a great podcast. Sounded like you were talking about me.

Right on man. Looks like alot of ppl connected to the stories and I got a million of them...not sure if I even need to ever have guests again lol.

FraudLol wrote:
i think you should leave that intro, whats up motherfuckers rant as the new iNTRO lOloLOLOOL

Yup thats the plan dude...I just felt the old format was getting stale and I had to reinvent the show somehow. Glad you liked it.

Stone wrote:
Jtr,

I like the new direction a lot. 46 was my favorite episode yet.

Your intro was money, got my hyped to listen to the rest.

Great personal stories that anyone can relate too.

I'd like to know more in the future about how good the best puas you've met really are. Can they really do what they claim? You've obviously touched on this before but I'm very interested. I'm not saying you have to name names, but more generally what you think is possible, etc.

Also Vann Martigan is the shit he needs to come on again at some point. Such a generous guy!

Thank you man...and you know, its probably been my favorite episode Ive ever done too. I had alot of fun...and yes, I will tell exactly how each gurus game is...Ive been out with practically everyone except Niel Strauss, so I dont even care if I piss ppl off...people deserve to know!

agent_hawk wrote:
You let us into the personal side of J The Ripper. At first, I thought "this is too much talking--doesn't sound organized", but you said it's 'off the cuff' and the content was okay. Also, the songs you intro with are a nice touch, but maybe play only 5 seconds, not the full song, and then fade down the volume and jump right into the show (suggestion). Would give it a professional touch...some style!

I have noticed that most shows have a sort of controversial theme, like:
* What I really think about _________.
* The big argument between ___and___.
* Who pissed me off ...

...too much of it takes away from the show and instead makes it sound like it's just you venting your problems into the mic (can get annoying if you don't change it up). Makes me think you walk around with chip on shoulder, and would rather like to hear your podcast with a cooler energy. Show us that none of this fazes you, ya know!

Hey, JTR, now that you are 1,000x better than before at your game...if you were to bump into your old coworkers and they teased you about shit, how do you think you'd handle it this time? Tell us about how you see yourself now.

That's what self-transformation is all about. I admire your progress. Hope to have your kind of success soon! Keep crankin' out those podcasts, brotha'.

Thanks for the comments agent, I will take your suggestions under consideration. I used to only play clips of the songs and fade in/out like you said from ep 1-17ish, then people kept asking me what the songs were and if I could send them an mp3 etc, sol i just decided to leave the entire songs on there since most of them are pretty obscure and rare.

Thanks again for listening everyone.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:54 am 

I like it a lot. I'm new to CC and the first podcast I listened to I wasn't a fan of, but the last 2 I really enjoyed.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:49 pm 

I LIKE THE NEW LAYOUT. GREAT VOCAL TONALITY. FUCK MARCELLA!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:04 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

I like the new show format, I think it's really cool hearing your stories and how you got into the game...My only question is longevity. Can you keep talking for an hour straight without running out of material? At least with guest speakers you have a lot of topics you can cover along with everyones perceptiveness...If you can keep it going in this new format, more power to you :drinks:

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 am 

hey man

i lovvvee the new format...it's awesome.

I like how you speak from the heart and talk about embarrassing shit, and don't restrict yourself.

I used to do this a lot myself...like I used to go up to people and tell people about how lame my life was in terms of normal social standards and it actually felt great and freeing . I still try to do this as much as I can.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-