Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 am 

I live in dowtown Riverside, but I'm from SF.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:01 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Slayer wrote:
:bomb: ENVY= FAG :bomb: CHECK HIM BETWEEN HIS LEGS GUYS HES NOTHING BUT A PUSSY :stars:

Maybe I should have you both on the next show to settle your feud? Did Envy stick his dick in your pussy yes or no? Are you down to to come on and say your piece?

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:38 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

I heard the show today and man I was cringing when I heard the AFC shit you pulled with that rose! Along with having to spend money on that chick. We have all been there though and there is things I have done in my AFC days that make my stomach hurt to.

great show the i dig the new direction!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:39 pm 

I completely cringed and was a little disappointed when I heard you say something along the lines of "you don't post FR because they are gay".

Isn't that the meat and potatoes of a forum like this? I believed that it was based on things I have read, example below:

You need to be dedicated, write frequent FR's, and able to contribute to your group. Each group's leader has certain unique requirements, which may include but not limited to the following examples:

*Actively working on your sticking points and showing a genuine desire to break out of your comfort zone.

*Attend a certain amount of meetings.

*Be able to get along and be a team player. Even if you're a badass PUA and have all the skillz, if you cant get along with the members then you wont be around very long.

For more details contact the team captain.

7. How did Casanova Crew begin?

J The Ripper started the crew in January 2007. One night after another sargeathon, JTR and InterKurse decided to stay in, and just talk strategy. Each Thursday was reserved for talking shop. As they became more active on PUA message boards, they met other community guys who they felt they could learn from.

JTR invited guys across most the forums to attend the weekly meetings, which included agenda sheets with topics ranging from phone game, day2's and quick makeouts. As JTR's FR/LR's started to develop a strong cult following across the country, and people started noticing the rapid advancement of members in the crew, more inquiries were made on how to join the crew.

PS don't U dare ban me you Bastard!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:58 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Vexie wrote:
I completely cringed and was a little disappointed when I heard you say something along the lines of "you don't post FR because they are gay".

Isn't that the meat and potatoes of a forum like this? I believed that it was based on things I have read, example below:

You need to be dedicated, write frequent FR's, and able to contribute to your group. Each group's leader has certain unique requirements, which may include but not limited to the following examples:

*Actively working on your sticking points and showing a genuine desire to break out of your comfort zone.

*Attend a certain amount of meetings.

*Be able to get along and be a team player. Even if you're a badass PUA and have all the skillz, if you cant get along with the members then you wont be around very long.

For more details contact the team captain.

7. How did Casanova Crew begin?

J The Ripper started the crew in January 2007. One night after another sargeathon, JTR and InterKurse decided to stay in, and just talk strategy. Each Thursday was reserved for talking shop. As they became more active on PUA message boards, they met other community guys who they felt they could learn from.

JTR invited guys across most the forums to attend the weekly meetings, which included agenda sheets with topics ranging from phone game, day2's and quick makeouts. As JTR's FR/LR's started to develop a strong cult following across the country, and people started noticing the rapid advancement of members in the crew, more inquiries were made on how to join the crew.

PS don't U dare ban me you Bastard!

Huh? Listen to it again, I never said writing FR's was gay. I said I dont write them anymore after each and every single lay because that would be redundant and thus gay. I encourage everyone to write FR/LR's when youve learned something or if theres something to be learned, thats why its a forum section on my forum. But when they are just brag reports about getting laid with no real information or value that can be learned from, then thats something else.

Sounds like you took it out of context on purpose just so you could post this, as to why, i dunno...You didnt quote me properly, you said I said "something along the lines of"...come on man, if youre gonna call me out on something at least do it properly with facts to back it up.

But thanks for taking the time to listen to the show though, maybe next time you will pay closer attention to what was said though. You sound like you have a grudge or something against me, usually when people have a legit question they dont call people bastards (which I proudly am)...and where did the notion that I was gonna ban you come from?

;)

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:06 pm 

the "Bastard" was to let u know I was not out to fuck with u. Ohhhh how I miss the phone.

I'm glad u cleared that up, after spending a few hours reading FR and grabbing tips for myself and then posting my own report... I would truly be bummed if the main man thought that shit was gay.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:31 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Vexie wrote:
the "Bastard" was to let u know I was not out to fuck with u. Ohhhh how I miss the phone.

I'm glad u cleared that up, after spending a few hours reading FR and grabbing tips for myself and then posting my own report... I would truly be bummed if the main man thought that shit was gay.

Well just in case you misunderstood other parts of my show too, just for the record, I did NOT cut off anyones ears and make them eat it, I never severed any heads and mailed them off to their spouce, and I surely never cut off anyone nose with a rusty blade....and I didnt even touch the buffet.

Next time how about you just send me a PM?

;)

Attachment:
Hostel-movie-lg07.jpg
Hostel-movie-lg07.jpg [ 24.7 KiB | Viewed 1205 times ]

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:03 pm 

Next time I'll be even softer knowing how easily writing can be misinterpreted. However; I think its good you cleared it up. I may not be the only noob who confused your meaning and I wouldn't want to see anymore barriers to people posting their reports.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:17 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

meshack wrote:
I like that the intro doesn't take like 10 minutes anymore... I wouldn't miss it if the song was trimmed more though. Definitely like the off the cuff style, it's way more interesting to hear your actual, unedited thoughts and stories on the PUA world. Personally would like more another voice in there to break things up... either a co-host (Where the hell is Decibel?) or interview with a guru type thing.

Thanks. db will be back for segements along with Steam, I just needed to do something to change things up since the show was getting stale and becoming more of a chore than something fun. But the new format has given me more downloads than anything else Ive put out, so it is working. I will keep re inventing the show every so often so things dont get to stagnant. You aint seen nuthin yet.....

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:57 pm 
The Gigsaw Show Host/CCOC Member

The way I can describe how the last couple of episodes have been going is through movies.

Example 1: Watch any of the old jesus movies and watch the Passion of the Christ. You can see the newer jesus movie is more raw, dark, and not so pretty. Certainly not your greeting card version.

Example 2: If you watch any of the old batman movies with val kilmer, george clooney, michael keaton and etc, it doesn't seem very gritty, raw, real and dark. But if you watch the new batman movies where chistopher nolan directed it, it seems very gritty, raw, real and dark. You can hear batman telling his deepest secrets. Thats what I like more about the last two batman. This the way the Jtr show has been heading.

I guess not just in CC, but in modern culture, the new trend for awhile now is that people would like to see the raw, gritty, real, and ugly side of things and sometimes i guess it is not always pretty, but people is ok with that b/c they want to see the truth regardless of what the result is

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-