Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:28 pm 

Hey J I love the new format for the show man!

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE A WEEK(S) OFF! :P
(even if u don't plan anything your organic material is fantastic)

I look forward to listening to your awesome stories/comments/stuff every week...I'm more excited about a new J the ripper show then I was waiting for LOST episodes.

Anyways, sick podcast!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 am 
CC Hollywood Member

"I wouldn't rub cocks with him or anything like that..."

LOL, YES YOU WOULD!! JTR U COCK-RUBBER!!!

Regarding looks getting you laid, looks is PART of the game. Getting in shape, creating a style or honing your existing style, etc. Most of the guru's and 'systems' though don't focus on that part of it, because it's a lot easier to pitch the latest Harry Potter Magic Method.

But inner game, and getting your life in order, including PHYSICALLY is all part of the game, not necessarily MORE important than the other aspects, but definitely AS IMPORTANT.

And it's the part a lot of guys have problems with because anyone can sit in front of the computer and learn a bunch of lines and go regurgitate them, but to fucking change your diet, get a workout routine going and STICK WITH IT for a long period of time, to get your career in order, to change your style or even just develop a good eye for style to enhance your style, etc. involves ACTUAL WORK.

So everything you said about looks etc was definitely true.

Regarding using can'd 'lines' as a crutch in the outset, you were definitely right on with that too man.

Your story about Mystery was super funny. I was lol.

But you mentioning Social makes me miss Social =( Why the fuck couldn't they have closed Blvd3 instead.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:07 am 
CC Hollywood Member

Good shit JTR, good shit!

My 2c.. I do not know about being ugly. But I do know about being fat. I used to be 250.. I was divorced as I was losing weight already but it was not the weight... Weight was a symptom of me being unhappy... Anyhow.. I went down to 165 by water fasting. And I still have a little to go. I have a medium/small frame...

JTR, you remember me when I came out first. I was 210... Let me tell you guys... Night and day. Girls now open so much easier... Fuck, they open me. Just as you do not want to talk to an ugly girl they want a guy that can actually deliver. They know that fat hinders in the sack just as it does on the dance floor, in yoga or any other athletic endeavor. They want to get fucked hard and not get squished...

SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING Women prefer Men that have about 60 LBS of weight on them.

If I get much lighter now I'll have to chase asian 19 year olds.

Five Stenson wrote:

Regarding using can'd 'lines' as a crutch in the outset, you were definitely right on with that too man.

"Hey Girls! I need a female opinion on something... Do you girls, being the "cleaner" more hygienic part of our species.. Do you wash your can openers after you open say a can of tuna? I used my buddy's can opener and did not wash it and he got seriously pissed at me... So?"

;)

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:38 am 

Regarding looks, the formula is quite simple. Post your picture on hotornot. if its 9.5 or 9.9 then you are good, dont even think about it anymore because you are fuckable to a HUGE percentage of women. If you are not getting laid despite that score, it basically means your game suck really bad.

If your score is below that, you can still get laid, but you can get even more girls by hitting the gym.

Yes, there are guys who are 5'0 who are 9.9 and yes there are guys who are 6'2 who are 7.0 in hotornot. guess who gets more passive attraction.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:40 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

J The Ripper wrote:
SixPack wrote:
Hey JTR,
I'm not sure if there's much you can do about it, but one improvement I would like to see is adding the remaining time left for an episode. Sometimes I only listen to the shows in segments and since I really can't bookmark where I left off I have to fast forward and rewind numerous times to find where I stopped the episode at.

Thanks for checking it dude. Im not sure what you mean tho, you mean like put the running time lenght with my show note posts? Usually I play it on windows media player and itll show the entire show lenght plus where the show is currently at in the timeline. If i remember right you listen on your iphone right?

And did frank demo the puppet alligator for you last night? ;)

JTR,
That's exactly what I'm talking about, and yes I use my iphone/ipod and mac to listen to the shows, so maybe it's just quicktime player that the running time doesn't show on. Weird :unknown:

I had Frank the Tank listen to the part where you talk about his puppet routine and he got a real kick out of that...Couldn't get him to do it that night I hit you up, but I've been out with him plenty of times where he does something crazy and you just scratch your head saying "WHAT THE FUCK" LOL

Anyways bro, this is one of my favorite episodes I've heard with the exception of episode #23. I agreed with everything you had to say...Good shit :drinks:

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:09 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

never111 wrote:
Hey J I love the new format for the show man!

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE A WEEK(S) OFF! :P
(even if u don't plan anything your organic material is fantastic)

I look forward to listening to your awesome stories/comments/stuff every week...I'm more excited about a new J the ripper show then I was waiting for LOST episodes.

Anyways, sick podcast!

Hahaa thank you man, comments like that motivate me to keep crankin them out...I appreciate the support.

SixPack wrote:
J The Ripper wrote:
SixPack wrote:
Hey JTR,
I'm not sure if there's much you can do about it, but one improvement I would like to see is adding the remaining time left for an episode. Sometimes I only listen to the shows in segments and since I really can't bookmark where I left off I have to fast forward and rewind numerous times to find where I stopped the episode at.

Thanks for checking it dude. Im not sure what you mean tho, you mean like put the running time lenght with my show note posts? Usually I play it on windows media player and itll show the entire show lenght plus where the show is currently at in the timeline. If i remember right you listen on your iphone right?

And did frank demo the puppet alligator for you last night? ;)

JTR,
That's exactly what I'm talking about, and yes I use my iphone/ipod and mac to listen to the shows, so maybe it's just quicktime player that the running time doesn't show on. Weird :unknown:

I had Frank the Tank listen to the part where you talk about his puppet routine and he got a real kick out of that...Couldn't get him to do it that night I hit you up, but I've been out with him plenty of times where he does something crazy and you just scratch your head saying "WHAT THE FUCK" LOL

Anyways bro, this is one of my favorite episodes I've heard with the exception of episode #23. I agreed with everything you had to say...Good shit :drinks:

Ok dude on the next one I will go ahead and start marking the time down. thanks for the suggestion. Glad you like this one, prob my fav too...and nothing will ever beat #23 but I will keep trying lol.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Santa wrote:
Good shit JTR, good shit!

My 2c.. I do not know about being ugly. But I do know about being fat. I used to be 250.. I was divorced as I was losing weight already but it was not the weight... Weight was a symptom of me being unhappy... Anyhow.. I went down to 165 by water fasting. And I still have a little to go. I have a medium/small frame...

JTR, you remember me when I came out first. I was 210... Let me tell you guys... Night and day. Girls now open so much easier... Fuck, they open me. Just as you do not want to talk to an ugly girl they want a guy that can actually deliver. They know that fat hinders in the sack just as it does on the dance floor, in yoga or any other athletic endeavor. They want to get fucked hard and not get squished...

SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING Women prefer Men that have about 60 LBS of weight on them.

If I get much lighter now I'll have to chase asian 19 year olds.

Five Stenson wrote:

"Hey Girls! I need a female opinion on something... Do you girls, being the "cleaner" more hygienic part of our species.. Do you wash your can openers after you open say a can of tuna? I used my buddy's can opener and did not wash it and he got seriously pissed at me... So?"

;)

Yeah Santa you used to be pretty chubby...i was shocked when I saw you lost all that weight. your water diet might be contraversial but no denying it worked for you.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:11 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Five Stenson wrote:
"I wouldn't rub cocks with him or anything like that..."

LOL, YES YOU WOULD!! JTR U COCK-RUBBER!!!

Regarding looks getting you laid, looks is PART of the game. Getting in shape, creating a style or honing your existing style, etc. Most of the guru's and 'systems' though don't focus on that part of it, because it's a lot easier to pitch the latest Harry Potter Magic Method.

But inner game, and getting your life in order, including PHYSICALLY is all part of the game, not necessarily MORE important than the other aspects, but definitely AS IMPORTANT.

And it's the part a lot of guys have problems with because anyone can sit in front of the computer and learn a bunch of lines and go regurgitate them, but to fucking change your diet, get a workout routine going and STICK WITH IT for a long period of time, to get your career in order, to change your style or even just develop a good eye for style to enhance your style, etc. involves ACTUAL WORK.

So everything you said about looks etc was definitely true.

Your story about Mystery was super funny. I was lol.

But you mentioning Social makes me miss Social =( Why the fuck couldn't they have closed Blvd3 instead.

I miss club social too man, lots of good memories. thanks for checking out the show stensen!

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:06 am 
CCOC Team Lead

Five Stenson signature.....
Five Stenson wrote:
Asian gurl leaves JTR a msg: "Hi Jared, this is Sandra. I met you at Kress last night. I just wanted to let you know that you are really really ugry, aaand...I just hope one day...actually tonight - you get hit by a bus, and - you fucking penis gets shoved up your ass, like you've never had it before. And anyways...just go fuck yourself and fuck your life." Beep - end of msg. LMAO!

JTR, whats the whole story behind that voicemail? I know you play it at the beginning of your podcast but I've always been curious as to what you did to piss her off? LOL

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:00 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

I think it was on like #14 or #15 where we break it down. Should be on the same show where we play the voicemail mix by Fuse.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-