Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:46 pm 

JTR

Are there guys like that that really that ugly??? So ugly that they got nowhere and no lays? Damn. I haven't seen anyone thats that Ugly that no game will help them.

Maybe you were refering to Johnny Wolf. That guy is ugly as hell, maybe you meant him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

captaincalibration wrote:
JTR

Are there guys like that that really that ugly??? So ugly that they got nowhere and no lays? Damn. I haven't seen anyone thats that Ugly that no game will help them.

Maybe you were refering to Johnny Wolf. That guy is ugly as hell, maybe you meant him.

lol @ johnny woof. What I said on the show is that I have never seen a severly ugly guy (bordering looking like a 3rd degree burn victim/freedy krueguer lookin or obesely/morbidly fat) learn game from scratch and get an extremely hot girl or even very good looking girl. It wasnt opinion or speculation, I was just saying I havent seen it yet with my own eyes, yet...

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 pm 

I was wondering about Boot camp or one on one.This radio show told me.It's last resort.
Loosing weight ,have some muscle and learn about fashion.

I mean I just read,watched e-books and videos.

Like JRT says go boot camp and then stop going out is waste of money.3000 is not my budget,but some people pay for it.My max is 2000 for one on one local(two days) boot camp 1200,possibly under 1000.

I thought this way but todays program made me think.Try first with someone better than me(ha,ha,ha I am zero experience,anybody is better than me)JTR,You blow my mind!

It's a last resort.After I listened some of your show.It gave me an idea.I almost take one of the workshop.His ex-coach suggested that guy is good at pick up but does not have friends,do you want to be that guy?

I am lucky to live in Socal.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Hey JTR,
I'm not sure if there's much you can do about it, but one improvement I would like to see is adding the remaining time left for an episode. Sometimes I only listen to the shows in segments and since I really can't bookmark where I left off I have to fast forward and rewind numerous times to find where I stopped the episode at.

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:44 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

iambrian wrote:
Ol'LazyBastard wrote:
iambrian wrote:
Thor of puahate has a serious case of height limiting belief. He's pretty much exactly my height and for a while, i tried to get him out of it. The height limiting belief will continue to exist until you decide for it not to anymore.

The point where my own height limiting belief got annihilated was when i met this 5'0 tall natural. This fucking dude gets way more chicks than me and most of the girls he fucked are 8's and 9's. Granted, he's physically way more attractive..but given he's almost a foot shorter and still pull this much pussies(much more than most 6'0 or 6'4 puas)...should tell you that while heights helps, it is NOT a deal breaker for most girls.

Dunno what else i could tell to help this dude. He's a lost cause...just like decibel.

I bet that that's the reason he's on PUAhate. How tall are you btw Iambrian?

decibel: im just saying that you complain about your height enough in this forum that its extremely noticible. im just calling as i see it

im 5'9, which is exactly national average. still 9 inches taller than my natural friends yet he gets way more pussies.

bwian, Decibel doesnt complain about his height. However thru time and experience he recoqnised that it will blow him out of set right away. Meet enough girls and you will see the first things out of their mouths is the first thing they want is someone tall and handsome. Grasping this and accepting is completely different from having a limiting belief. When it comes to cold approach PU where first impression says alot, height weighs in significantly. However, Db has improved other areas in himself that he could change and therefore landed him the ability to grasp a girls attention and even generate attraction then when he just started.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:55 pm 

Great show man. I thought you gave an honest assessment of the role of male physical attractiveness in pickup.

Your thoughts on the use of routines coincides with common sense. Use 'em if you have to, but develop the skill set necessary so you can eventually be a real person, haha

I think it's bold of you to tell the truth of bootcamps, particularly when you potentially stand to profit some small amount from them. A lot of guys starting out may believe that they're the holy grail of pickup training.

LOVED the Mystery AMOG story! :hahaha:

Keep up the format, man. Like I said, it just feels a lot more "real", much more so than having guests on the show dissing each other, etc. which just seems lame to me.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:41 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

JRT,

Good stuff!! Finally got through one of your solo episodes. I think you found your voice and it sounded genuine. Have to say this episode was exceptional. You hit on a really good topic if game can help everyone.

The MeHow stuff was funny...I have heard similar things so you are not alone in that department. I have seen that video and yep...I agree...Good camera work with pause and effect can show something special when really there isn't. I went back to see it again and yep...what kiss?? lols...

I really enjoyed this episode. Hopefully we get to hear Jayku again.

I like this format but it would be great to spread out your solo episodes. Would love to be on again and hear sixpack on it as well.

Anyways, great job!!

Gudtimes....
:hi: :good: :good:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:54 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Candyman wrote:
iambrian wrote:
im 5'9
:hahaha:

i've seen some ugly mofos with cute women, but who knows what agenda these women are holding.

Same here I have seen gorgeous women with guys who have below average looks.
In the end I think its all about how you make the woman feel. If you have her laughing, having fun and forgetting about her problems she'll look pass some dudes shortfalls. Then again who knows. :?

Awesome show by the way :drinks:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 am 

Ugly celebrities get the hottest chicks with zero effort...even the midget celebrities get groupies.

What that tells me is that if you have enough social value you can get girls.

But the question is how are you gonna get that social value?

You could get it from just being smooth, but if your ugly or whatever, you're always gonna be afraid of being called out and embarrassed (anticipated acceptance).

So these ugly/fat people will never break out of it.

FWIW, I've been in the community since 2003, heavily into the state stuff since 2006/2007 and I still feel more stiff when i'm not clean shaven, my stomach sticks out, or if it's a white girl who is "very white" (im an ethnic minority). It makes a big difference, it's so deeply ingrained in us. I'm sure at the pace I'm going i'll get over it one day, but it is not easy....I have improved A LOT thought.

I've 100% got over my height. Not 99%, not 99.9%, but 100%. The only issue I have with my height is indirect--im afraid of getting beat up and feel uneasy around tall/big guys --but even short gangster guys or "hard" people. But this is not the same as before when I use to feel something was wrong with me or that I was less. I'm 5'8 barefoot.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 am 

you asked for a comment on #47. I thought it was long drawn out, with a few interesting bits of information, but little to hold my interest. The end song was one of the best parts!
Frank

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-