Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Hats off to you man!! I've only started listening to the show, and hanging out with you, and the crew for a little while now, but I have gained a TON of perspective from the podcast and chatting it up with different members.

Being in this lifestyle seems like a journey for most, and it seems as if you've accomplished your personal goals of changing your social lifestyle. I guess it's only natural to find something else to conquer. I wish you much success in your business venture.

I will say I do wish for you to continue the show. I'm not really into podcast, but your show is informative, and quite entertaining. I will definitely be going back through to give old podcast a listen.

Btw. The voice message at the end was cherry. It had me rolling. Guud times!

Cheers

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:57 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Great show bro, it's a damn shame we won't have this on a regular basis anymore....I especially loved the part about the oneitis who wasn't even that hot but somehow had you chasing her. I myself have been in that situation a couple of times. Not only is it crazy but also unexplainable :unknown: Haha

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:58 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Good show bro :drinks:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:05 pm 

Thanks for keeping "pick up" honest and creating and maintaining this community. I wish u luck in your business, even though you probably wont need it. I'll make sure to drop by next time I'm in the IE.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Great show.

Hope it continues down the road...do what you gotta do and will check in when you got a new show up again.

I liked this one as well. Good luck and stay in touch

Gudtimes...

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:53 am 

Dude, you are a hero. Not only should you return, you should expand, do it stronger, faster, bigger, better - streaming video! Everybody loves you, and wants to see you, hear your stories and opinions on this shit; you are our window to the current state of the PU community. It may seem like a silly podcast, but the fact that we all listen is proof - that we all care, and we all belong to the same thing - not just cc, but the brotherhood which strives to surpass the human condition by overcoming socialization, and freeing the inner instinct-driven PUAs in all of us. And its true, fuck the haters, we are all enriched by the many adventures the quest of PU brings.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:54 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

El Tiburon wrote:
Hey man I got nothing but respect for u, even though I've only sarged vanguard with u once back in the days, u opened my eyes. Thanks for keeping "pick up" honest and creating and maintaining this community. I wish u luck in your business, even though you probably wont need it. I'll make sure to drop by next time I'm in the IE.

Thanks man, I appreciate it! I remember going out with you and Cysie, gudtimes!

ARTAX wrote:
Dude, you are a hero. Not only should you return, you should expand, do it stronger, faster, bigger, better - streaming video! Everybody loves you, and wants to see you, hear your stories and opinions on this shit; you are our window to the current state of the PU community. It may seem like a silly podcast, but the fact that we all listen is proof - that we all care, and we all belong to the same thing - not just cc, but the brotherhood which strives to surpass the human condition by overcoming socialization, and freeing the inner instinct-driven PUAs in all of us. And its true, fuck the haters, we are all enriched by the many adventures the quest of PU brings.

Very flattering bro, thanks for the kind words. I will be back at some point once things settle down. Your review makes me feel like cranking out another show just for you. Thank you.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:55 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

KillerKahn wrote:
I am new here but your show gave me a lot of ideas.I wish your new chapter's success.I learned now seduction companies does not make that much like before.Unn,but still boot camp price is 3000 something.I think two night for 900 to 1500 is the right range.I don't know maybe back then it was more than 3000 though.I am so cheap.Even one on one 2000 for two days are the limit.But it's really last resort right?

Today's topic was interesting.I have not been to clubs in the US.I am only bar person here.I want to go but non of my friend go to clubs.They just go to bars.

JRT once your new business is on the track,please come back and then please do shows own your pace.

My regret is I could not find the location,last time you held event.I should have someone's phone number then I could take a cab or something.

Again,thank you for great work and wait your compe back.

Thank you KillerKhan, glad you liked the show. If youre around the area im sure I will run into you soon before i move back to the IE.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:00 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

redcharm wrote:
Loved the show!! I'll miss it!

Thanks dude, I miss doing it already too. Hopefully the new spin off shows last longer than mine.

gudtimes121 wrote:
Great show.

Hope it continues down the road...do what you gotta do and will check in when you got a new show up again.

I liked this one as well. Good luck and stay in touch

Gudtimes...

Thanks gudtimes. You were a long time listener and you had alot of creative ideas for the show which I appreciate. Gudluck with your new show as well with 6pak.

DMJY wrote:
Thanks for keeping "pick up" honest and creating and maintaining this community. I wish u luck in your business, even though you probably wont need it. I'll make sure to drop by next time I'm in the IE.

Right on thanks dude, and if I ever come back Im def gonna go deeper into the things I couldnt really discuss before.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:04 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

iambrian wrote:
I like the part "I want to fuck that ugly girl". I'm sure there's an ugly girl we all notice in our life that we want to fuck...even though we will never admit it to anyone. lol

Hahaa thanks Brian. Im glad my embarrassing moments and confessions of fucking fatties and uglies has entertained u all lol.

reborn1 wrote:
Good show bro :drinks:

Thanks reborn. Hopefully kick it again with you soon before I go.

SixPack wrote:
Great show bro, it's a damn shame we won't have this on a regular basis anymore....I especially loved the part about the oneitis who wasn't even that hot but somehow had you chasing her. I myself have been in that situation a couple of times. Not only is it crazy but also unexplainable :unknown: Haha

Thanks Packie. Yeah I think we all have an ugly girl fetish as long as the body is decent jajajaaa. Gudluck on your show with gudtimes, you guys did great.

R0yal wrote:
Hats off to you man!! I've only started listening to the show, and hanging out with you, and the crew for a little while now, but I have gained a TON of perspective from the podcast and chatting it up with different members.

Being in this lifestyle seems like a journey for most, and it seems as if you've accomplished your personal goals of changing your social lifestyle. I guess it's only natural to find something else to conquer. I wish you much success in your business venture.

I will say I do wish for you to continue the show. I'm not really into podcast, but your show is informative, and quite entertaining. I will definitely be going back through to give old podcast a listen.

Btw. The voice message at the end was cherry. It had me rolling. Guud times!

Cheers

You'll have fun getting to know the crew dude, youre in good hands. thanks for liking the show and coming to the cc hoe meetings. im sure i will see u again soon before i take off to IE.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-