Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:42 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Good show, JTR. Not a "podcast pussy" too...LOLs..as Sixpack says... Looks like you are holding the fort here. Been checking the forum.

I agree with "keeping the truce" and squashing the trolling.

Been busy out here and I think Sixpack is still traveling. The forum has been really quiet. Its good to see that Crash and Gigantor get involved with helping the guys in CCLA along with Khan. That's a good diverse group and diverse experience to help the newer guys who need some help.

Anyways, happy new year to everyone here and hope we can help new guys who are joining the forum.

BTW, nice recap of the pull...seems like you see the "waypoints" and just know when to take the next step...take the lead...and PULL...

I also agree with VK thing...just move forward... as long he focuses on his students....we can all do our own thing...As he stated in his new video "BE YOUR BEST SELF"...hopefully he takes that too heart...quit whatever he's on, helps others guys and just squash this 'feud' he created...

Sixpack, hope you are doing well and back...what's your schedule like in the next month?

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :good: :hi: :good: :hi:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-