Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:46 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

J The Ripper Show #53!

*What the fuck ever happened to Sexter?
*Vanguard 2012 NYE w/ Steamroller, Jayku, Tigger Uppercut, Hawk, Action, Caz
*CCLA/Khan Flop? Crash and Gigantor to re debut CCLA after perplexing meeting.
*Khan has one kidney he borrowed from a friend
*Khan vs. Crash's philosophy on PUA
*Will Gigantor become the new team leader?
*Commercial lairs where everything ends in a sales pitch
*Original CC characteristics
*Dont be a "Podcast Pussy"
*Lazurus Man banned for trolling during rebuilding of CC phase
*Part of the new way brother" No Trolling No Flamming!
*Getting back to basics, back on point, son!
*Will d0pe be brought back to the forum? He's in jail for 90 days for almost killing his MILF GF
*Caz knows d0pe better than any CC guy
*Sorry for not being geeked out on every minutae of my own forum
*How other PUA forums are bland and boring; never a dull moment in CC
*Selling watches at my little kiosk at the mall in Hemet, CA
*Downtown Fullerton is fucking great if youre on a budget
*CC meeting crashed by a rival lair?
*Traitor to CC talking shit
*JTR Pulls a french chick from Vanguard for SNL mayhem
*Higgs Boson Particle
*Bro?
*El Catrin innuendos
*JTR's explains his SNL methodology (cringe) that he learned from Norman Bates
*Quit gawking at me when I sarge you fuckin weirdos
*My conversation with Vance Kalvin: Did we squah the beef or more beef brewin?
*Lay off my trademark you unimaginative bitches
*GOOROO's Stealing ideas from the past and from other people to remain relevent (Pro Ho, Real CC, etc).
*Arash the Iranian PUA me likey
*Sixpack is CCOC's most effective team leader
*CasanovaFest line up revealed
*PU Hate bans me and suppresses my show

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Podcast/ep53.mp3

Even if you have a fast connection, it may take up to 10 seconds for it to start playing. Just be patient it will start playing in under a minute.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:51 pm 
CC Supporter/CC Hollywood

JTR,

WTF??? If you're going to do a show with a part that's about someone, you should let them know! LOL

Crash

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:17 pm 

This was cool dude, I liked the pull story w/ the frenchy. The opener! My god, genius! Haha It's too bad VK was very disappointed :(

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:32 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Awesome podcast JTR! Keep'em coming.

:good:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:30 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Crash wrote:
JTR,

WTF??? If you're going to do a show with a part that's about someone, you should let them know! LOL

Crash

Ummm, thats what the show is dude! LOL

Church wrote:
Awesome podcast JTR! Keep'em coming.

:good:

Thanks Churchy for not being a PODCAST PUSSY!

kik wrote:
This was cool dude, I liked the pull story w/ the frenchy. The opener! My god, genius! Haha It's too bad VK was very disappointed :(

Yes VK expressed dissapointment throughout; and he knows Im very bizzy at the mall lol

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 pm 
J The Ripper Show Supporter

enjoyed the show. i dont post on here anymore but occasionally browse the forum for interesting topics. saw there was a show so i downloaded and listened. always entertaining.

the vk storyline is played out. glad u moved on. no need to rehash a dead angle.

khan looks like lex express -- colossal failure? no one wants a guy who just says "pu is crap....we need to be better people...i suck at this" woe is me crap. cc, my observation, is mostly young dudes that want to get ass. this is why syxxpac is a good team leader. woo woo is good stuff and im big on inner game but it doesnt serve the cc market. know your audience.

dope i feel bad for. dont know whats going on, but all signs point to mental illness. i hope its all a gimmick and a work but sadly it seems like its a shoot like brian pillman (he really was a loose cannon).

'whose fighting and what for? why are we fighting?"- mick at altamonte. cc infighting is too much. but it starts at the top jtr. its like rex ryan preaching discipline but dude is fat slob with big mouth. so cant expect cc members to not talk shyte when u are feuding with vk, speer, etc. lead by example

what happen to the other podcasts?

cc is dead just like the rest of pu. i did like how you're trying to get 'the rub' from simple pu since now they are bigger than cc. maybe they can put cc over as a one time thing as a favor.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:07 am 

Let me be honest:

I know you're trying to move on with the Vince saga, but you took quite a few shots at him on there. He can do his own thing and we can continue to do ours which is different.

I wasn't at the CCLA meeting, but you guys can sort that out.

I've seen Sexter post on puahate, but nothing special.

Dope is a hopeless cause, I've read all the articles Informer(Dope) posted about people talking about him. All he wants is our validation and doesn't care about fixing himself to become a better man, which is what pickup is about. We cannot help him here but just fuel his addiction.

I don't think I will be making it to Casanovafest:(, but I'd like to hear how it turns out unless you have a live cam or tape it.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:35 am 
CCOC Team Lead

Awesome show as usual man :drinks:

Its funny, I just found out through this show that you actually banned Laz. When he came out to HB to hang with Frank and I, he told us that you had told him to take an extended break from the forum, but I didn't know it was a straight out ban, LOL

We tried to find that poll that Caz put up about dope coming back, because apparently thats thread were you and Laz get into it but couldn't find it anywhere. Did you delete it completely or am I just not looking in the right places? Haha

Either way, keep up the good work, you're show is always entertaining! I'm not a 'podcast pussy' like some of these other dudes, :hahaha:

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

Chad wrote:
enjoyed the show. i dont post on here anymore but occasionally browse the forum for interesting topics. saw there was a show so i downloaded and listened. always entertaining.

the vk storyline is played out. glad u moved on. no need to rehash a dead angle.

khan looks like lex express -- colossal failure? no one wants a guy who just says "pu is crap....we need to be better people...i suck at this" woe is me crap. cc, my observation, is mostly young dudes that want to get ass. this is why syxxpac is a good team leader. woo woo is good stuff and im big on inner game but it doesnt serve the cc market. know your audience.

dope i feel bad for. dont know whats going on, but all signs point to mental illness. i hope its all a gimmick and a work but sadly it seems like its a shoot like brian pillman (he really was a loose cannon).

'whose fighting and what for? why are we fighting?"- mick at altamonte. cc infighting is too much. but it starts at the top jtr. its like rex ryan preaching discipline but dude is fat slob with big mouth. so cant expect cc members to not talk shyte when u are feuding with vk, speer, etc. lead by example

what happen to the other podcasts?

cc is dead just like the rest of pu. i did like how you're trying to get 'the rub' from simple pu since now they are bigger than cc. maybe they can put cc over as a one time thing as a favor.

Thanks for taking the time to listen dude, and I miss the old CC shows too. Sixpack and Gudtimes were a good team, hopefully they make a comeback this year.

Christiano Tex wrote:
Let me be honest:

I know you're trying to move on with the Vince saga, but you took quite a few shots at him on there. He can do his own thing and we can continue to do ours which is different.

I wasn't at the CCLA meeting, but you guys can sort that out.

I've seen Sexter post on puahate, but nothing special.

Dope is a hopeless cause, I've read all the articles Informer(Dope) posted about people talking about him. All he wants is our validation and doesn't care about fixing himself to become a better man, which is what pickup is about. We cannot help him here but just fuel his addiction.

I don't think I will be making it to Casanovafest:(, but I'd like to hear how it turns out unless you have a live cam or tape it.

Chris sorry to hear you wont be at CC Fest, but I dont think we will record it since many of the coaches dont want to be filmed, so being there live will be the only way to see it. Sent you a PM too man.

SixPack wrote:
Awesome show as usual man :drinks:

Its funny, I just found out through this show that you actually banned Laz. When he came out to HB to hang with Frank and I, he told us that you had told him to take an extended break from the forum, but I didn't know it was a straight out ban, LOL

We tried to find that poll that Caz put up about dope coming back, because apparently thats thread were you and Laz get into it but couldn't find it anywhere. Did you delete it completely or am I just not looking in the right places? Haha

Either way, keep up the good work, you're show is always entertaining! I'm not a 'podcast pussy' like some of these other dudes, :hahaha:

Thanks Sixpack, and yeah Lazman can come back he just needs to chill out and not cross the boss!

:music:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 pm 

PMed you JTR, hopefully this clears up some things. For the record I support CC, but hate to see Hydro caught in the middle of the conflict between us and VK.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-