Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:51 pm 

"57 year old guy trying to bang 18 year olds is kind of pathetic IMO. A kid would be impressed at that. But a man like myself just sees it as creepy old man at club with rapey vibe. Nothing personal though I've never met the guy InTent."

Hey Chad,

the bars and clubs I go to don't admit anyone under 21, but I suppose if an 18 year old wanted to fuck... lol! Seriously dude, I get that kind of reaction from my AFC friends, so I didn't expect it from here. I mean the way I look at it, everyone is free to go for what they prefer, and the market will bear. Do you think the hot 21 year old that gave me her phone number in downtown Fullerton, and I have been texting back and forth with for the last week or so, thinks I'm creepy? If not, why should anyone else care? I have a 24 year old daughter, and she doesn't want to hear about the girls I meet, but I understand that since I'm her father! Like I've told people that have chose to judge me in the past: "I don't give a fuck what my own Mom thinks about me, so where does that leave you?" lol!

"You don't get confidence first. First, you do the thing that scares you the most, then you get the confidence (courage)!" (Originator unknown)

Translation to "Game": Approach smoking hot women without hesitation even though you're scared shit less, and eventually through practice and repetition, it will get easier!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:59 pm 
J The Ripper Show Supporter

InTent wrote:
Do you think the hot 21 year old that gave me her phone number in downtown Fullerton, and I have been texting back and forth with for the last week or so, thinks I'm creepy?

Yes

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:21 pm 

Chad wrote:
InTent wrote:
Do you think the hot 21 year old that gave me her phone number in downtown Fullerton, and I have been texting back and forth with for the last week or so, thinks I'm creepy?

Yes

Seriously dude, if she did, I doubt that she would be giving me her number, and continuing to communicate with me. I guess that you have never heard this before, but some, not ALL young women, fantasize about being with a much older man. Then there are some that are attracted to what they are attracted to, just like some men like older women. Keep your closed mind, because at the end of the day, I don't give an F! Maybe you don't think it's possible for you, then it probably isn't!

"You don't get confidence first. First, you do the thing that scares you the most, then you get the confidence (courage)!" (Originator unknown)

Translation to "Game": Approach smoking hot women without hesitation even though you're scared shit less, and eventually through practice and repetition, it will get easier!

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-