Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:22 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

The views and opinions expressed on this show are meant for entertainment purposes and do not necessarily represent the Casanova Crew.

JTR#56!

*Khan falls in love with his kidney donor
*Mystery can't get into the USA
*Khan hates Elizabeth Everett
*Neil Strauss appears at UPAC to replace Mystery
*Khan the muslin Indian was ashamed of his sexuality
*Props to Rico Neils asst.
*Tyler Dudens controversial speech/tells audience members they have stupid questions
*Early So Cal seminars
*Why Ross Jeffries and AFC Adam didn't speak.
*Guru's expand into other arms of the internet marketing world
*Gay TR is a scumbag who torrented all his PUA shit
*Torrents/illegal downloading
*RSD Foundations
*Old school Tyler shows up to UPAC
*CC Misses Marni the Wing Girl
*Khan is in therapy
*Elizabeth and Khans long storied feud at UPAC
*BradP's Contraversial and Shocking Presentation
*Hydro Joins In
*Hydro Breaks Down JTR's Horrible OKCupid Profile
*UPAC Smash Hit
*CCOG Reunion
*Casanova Crew part of So Cal pop culture
*Wishing VK well after his heart attacks
*Real or Fake?
*Hydro Retells Pro Ho Horrors
*Hydro makes fun of GPC Convention
*Hydro told to switch chairs at gpc to make it look more "full".
*Memories of RSD Roger Ruining The Blueprint
*Props to Technoslaughter, Manwhore, Kino5000, Hypnotica, TD, Arash, Artisan, Matador and everyone at UPAC.

Show is up now!

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Podcast/jtr56.mp3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:35 pm 

I was at the convention.This show really tells us how was like Ultimate Pick Up Artist Convention.I did not know about background story,Why some speakers could not show up.

Speaking of Hydro's presentation.I have seen his presentation couple of the event.This time,he was presentation was really professional manner.Last time I saw his speech at other convention, his presentation time has time constrain.

I watched some of Eben Pagan aka David D's self help motivation seminer and internet marketing seminer in Tokyo.Actually I read his motivational book in Japanese.Core part of his book was if you want to be better something.You have to be closer to the Master.If you could not find master near you, read the book he wrote with constructive criticism eyes.You should not idolize your mentor.These were the message from his book.

If Mystery could come to the event, I could ask his magic.I wanted to see live magic....

Online profile diagnosis was interesting.Hey,I saw your online profile JTR.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:37 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

So far so good! :good:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:50 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

I had fun! LETS DO IT AGAIN, SIR!!!

Had a bunch of fun listening to you smoking weed in the background, lol.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:49 pm 

Hydro wrote:
I had fun! LETS DO IT AGAIN, SIR!!!

Had a bunch of fun listening to you smoking weed in the background, lol.

Yeah,I heard sound of smoking.Bong show...

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:46 pm 
CCIE Member

Interesting to hear hydro say that on dating sites you shouldn't be specific on what you do for a living, the reason I bring this up is because I listen to a podcast by Dan Miller and that is exactly what he said. Now dan is NOT a pua coach nor is related with this world in anyway, but instead his focus is in the business world. his whole take on this is that your job shouldn't make you nor should it categorize you in anyway; for instance instead of telling people you are a dentist one should explain what one does, "I bring confidence to people by improving their physical appearance and bring joy to their lives." That is way more intriguing than simply say i'm a dentist.

Good job to.all 3 and Kahn I completely agree that puas and gurus are a complete waste of space.... No offense to anyone.

CCIE is where it be

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:54 pm 

The Neil Strauss quote was excellent, can't wait for the DVD.

It's too bad Mystery couldn't come, he should have worked out everything ahead of time:(

On the Vince hospital incident, Squeer revealed that Vince was at a mental hospital, not a medical one. According to some of the kings of pickup blog posts, Vince fakes Seizures and panic attacks for attention. Now I don't know if this was real for the hospital upac incident, but the truth is kind of distorted and Vince is an attention whore.

On Elizabeth Egan Everett, if she has a business and is trying to get customers, being a bitch to Khan was an extremely bad idea. How would want to put their trust in someone who treats a fellow CCer like shit? Also Ross Jeffries said in his blog that she shouldn't be teaching men and she hates men because of bad past experiences. She should take a seminar in customer service management.
http://www.puafraud.com/who-the-fuck-is-elizabeth-egan-everett/

Impressive Arash got a standing ovation since he gets lots of criticism on the forums. Maybe his critics are all keyboard jockeys :shock:

For Tyler RSD he gives you suggestions so you develop your own thinking instead of giving things to you exactly. This is how you make things your own and be, "natural".

As for bootcamps you pay for, not everyone can get a crew together so they have their uses. When you pay a lot of money for something, you really want to get the most out of your money. I know there are some crappy companies out there, but the good ones can really help you, especially if they teach you structure. I felt I got a lot out of the two bootcamps I took than from reading free/purchased/bootleg material. It helped me fix my sticking points that I was too blind to see. If someone gave me advice on the spot I probably wouldn't listen to them, but if a coach gave me advice I would listen. One guy from my lair took a bootcamp from Adam Lyons and a 1 week live in and he's a pimp now having 10 fuck buddies at a time.

As for PUA camaraderie, the reason why I still meet and hang out with my lair is because we all share the same beliefs and have things in common. It's like friends hanging out instead of a a gathering of puas.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:26 pm 

Cool insider perspective on UPAC. I was at Mount Olympus room from start to finish all 3 days. I agree...Hydro totally nailed his presentation. Hell yeah I am buying his soon to be released Amazon eBook. The whole idea of PUA coaches turning into "self Help" some how makes sense. There were some total newbies that are socially inept and in serous need of "self help". The paths to true confidence with woman are many. The quest for pussy is kinda like a search for your own personal Holy Grail. Somewhere along our journey we realize that we have grown and are better in many ways. Some will get some pussy (maybe even a lot) and personal growth MAY follow. Some need to start at square one and do some fuckin affirmations. Memorize some tried and true routines and get your fuckin nose bloodied. Dig deep man up and do it again. That is only part of what I got from Tyler Durden. Brad P treated us like BROTHERS and shared some private shit....between BROTHERS. Anybody that dose not get that needs to put a fuckin tampon in and go back to the sorority house. Much Respect to Brad P.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:54 pm 

zeus wrote:
Cool insider perspective on UPAC. I was at Mount Olympus room from start to finish all 3 days. I agree...Hydro totally nailed his presentation. Hell yeah I am buying his soon to be released Amazon eBook. The whole idea of PUA coaches turning into "self Help" some how makes sense. There were some total newbies that are socially inept and in serous need of "self help". The paths to true confidence with woman are many. The quest for pussy is kinda like a search for your own personal Holy Grail. Somewhere along our journey we realize that we have grown and are better in many ways. Some will get some pussy (maybe even a lot) and personal growth MAY follow. Some need to start at square one and do some fuckin affirmations. Memorize some tried and true routines and get your fuckin nose bloodied. Dig deep man up and do it again. That is only part of what I got from Tyler Durden. Brad P treated us like BROTHERS and shared some private shit....between BROTHERS. Anybody that dose not get that needs to put a fuckin tampon in and go back to the sorority house. Much Respect to Brad P.

Was Brad P. bragging or teaching us how to fuck?

BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW JTR CAN'T FUCK!!! :D

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:05 am 

JTR-Great show! After hearing more about the pick up artist convention, I really regret missing it! I am stating right here on the board, I wll be at next year's event, whether it's in L.A., or Vegas! I'd prefer L.A., because of it's proximity, but I could do Vegas.

"You don't get confidence first. First, you do the thing that scares you the most, then you get the confidence (courage)!" (Originator unknown)

Translation to "Game": Approach smoking hot women without hesitation even though you're scared shit less, and eventually through practice and repetition, it will get easier!

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-