Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:58 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

Now Available!

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Podcast/ep57.mp3

**The views and opinions expressed on the show are solely for entertainment purposes and do not necessarily reflect the Casanova Crew. Anyone who is offended take the stick out of your ass and don't listen.

*Kurse Joins (replacing Khan)
*Elizabeth Everett Joins
*Where's Khan?
*Recap: Elizabeth vs Khan Feud
*Bloodiest Feud In The History of Musical Chairs
*Brainwashing, Cults, Conspiracy Theories
*Elizabeth Joins PUA Community and Hooks Up With VA
*Favorite Conspiracies
*Toynbee Tiles
*Elizabeth vs JTR Feud Revisited
*Elizabeth Creeped Out By JTR's Game
*Ross Jeffries vs. Elizabeth
*On Being Mystery's Ex GF
*Eat Your Fuckin Oatmeal

*Ninjah Bao joins
*How he got into Pro Ho and Met VK
*Ace and Hydro Memories
*Ninjah Forced & Bullied Into Putting Nail in My Tire by Squeer
*All the times Squeer manipulated young and impressionable Bao
*Word for Word What Squeer Told Him To Do; To Fetch a Bigger Nails
*Ninjah Reveals How Squeer Shafted Hydro
*Squeer Flips JTR's Meat?
*Ninjah was Afraid and Confused By Manipulation Tactics and Coercion.
*Day game at Abortion Clinics and other weird sagging places.
*Gaming FOBs is like talking to a 3 year old
*Day game at Holocaust Survivor Meetup groups.

Now Available!

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Podcast/ep57.mp3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:22 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Listening now. I hope there is nudity! lol

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:27 pm 

unexpected location sarge.

Ethnic store sarge.

cemetery sarge.

Lesbian club sarge.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:37 pm 

A lot of good behind-the-scenes stuff here. Good job, everyone!

"Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity!" -Maximus Decimus Meridus

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:08 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Thanks for listening.

And if anything happens to me or Bao, please let the authorities know that the prime suspect would be Squeer.

:music:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:58 pm 

First know that I attended UPAC all three days start to finish and I have listened to #56 and #57

So I will have to call Kahn out...your game needs major tune up.

So you claim to be a gentleman and open doors etc. Fact is your body language etc must have been all fucked up. Elizabeth interpreted the sum total of you as a SUPPLICANT wuss unworthy of even remembering the musical chairs. You had zero prize-ability. Should have been like water off a duck's back when she shit tested you. News flash....you failed. Hell you even failed to recognize it as a shit test. Consider it the same as when you open a set and fail to control the interaction. A learning experience.

Then on #56 you sounded like a weak ass newbie making excuses. Finally projecting your own personal negative feelings of getting old onto Elisabeth.

Elizabeth's seminar was interesting. For me too left of center for my personal beliefs. Funny that she opened with something I completely agree. She described the ultimate man as one who is so complete and "in the moment" that he perceives every subtle influence in his environment. Making him ultimate and alpha without be mister "try too hard" Magnetic and charismatic that is irresistible to woman. Kahn, that is the polar opposite of how you acted.

My personal experience with Elizabeth was completely different. I found her body language to be fun to drink in. She had an exaggerated and hyper feminine posture, leading with her pelvis. She is very lean yet still had her waist cinched very Victorian tight. Skinny jeans and stylish boots. Anything but masculine that Kahn stated in #56.

After Elizabeth's seminar I walked out into hall and nothing interesting going on. I reentered the Mt Olympus room to see a semi circle of newbies drooling for Elizabeth's attention. Her back was at an angle to JTR's table. I approached from behind by the tables. When I got close, I was pretty much at 45 deg angle to her. The newbies opened up and I moved in BESIDE Elisabeth. Elisabeth and I were the center of the semi circle without me even saying a word. During the Q&A session Elizabeth basically said God was a woman. I LAUGHED at her remark/beliefs. She immediately changed her position to say that God was both masculine&feminine.

To sum it up...My dominate body language/personal authority was acknowledged by the newbies when they made room for me. At the very least Elizabeth recognized this subconsciously because she made no resistance to me standing side by side with her at the center of attention. She supplicated and or qualified herself TO ME with just a laugh. Literally softening her beliefs because she thought that is was I wanted to hear. Funny thing is I do not not even care if she remembers me. I never introduced myself.

Kahn...BROS before HOs....it tough love to hear from a stranger to TUNE UP YOUR GAME

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:47 pm 

Great podcast, better than the last one. Not going to hold back...

Dunno where Khan is, sounded like he had some problems the last podcast, all the best to him.

EEE sounds reasonable, more communication should have been in place by both sides though. It always comes down to communication.

Some conspiracy theories just fuck with your mind and can turn you crazy if you delve into them too much. Going into pickup you learn that society has lied to you your entire life. When you start to unveal more lies, your sense of reality will start to collapse and drive you insane if you think too hard or go too fast.

JTR's early days sounds fucking hilarious when he's on alcohol.

Looks like Squeer and Vance used NLP to control the interns and make them think serving KOP was their ultimate purpose in life. Starting up in the PUA community I could see how that could happen, but now I don't see gurus as anything special. They used their skills for understand people for evil.

I already suspected Squeer was a rat off the start from the way he conducted himself plus the way he looked. The part about him Not trusting anyone because he backstabs everyone sounds true. Looks like he isn't the confrontational type like Vance because he hid in his room, carried a pistol, and said very little to JTR.

Squeer shafting Hydro was probably the best thing ever because it caused him to leave. It's funny how he played it off like Vance was the one who was ultimately responsible. It's like they took turns using NLP to manipulate each other.

It was also good to hear that The PUA Summit surviving was mainly because of Bao and not Squeer or Vance, shows they are inept.

Squeer flipped JTR's meat to gain comfort with him to possibly manipuate him in the future, see the $200 given in one of the previous episodes.

Hypnotica recommends sarging at STD clinics for easy lays.

The some Hawaii pua peeps only sarge Japanese Girls (FOB's vacationing from Japan or living here) and are very successful. Your Japanese doesn't have to be perfect, but knowing a little bit helps. Or else use your body language. I recall Julien sarging Latino girls who have bad english by repeating, "El Pollo Loco" repeatedly since he doesn't know Spanish. You also have to be very dominant and commanding as Girls from Asian countries are more submissive and need to be lead around.

Wouldn't be surprised if people sarged weird ass groups, I don't recommend them though, when you go somewhere just to sarge and not enjoy the place your chances of getting results decreases.

JTR looks like a guy I know back home except he's Filipino and a chode. He has the looks and social skills and if he had game, he would be unstoppable.

Parting words: Arash once said, if someone fucked you over in the past, don't ever invite them back to your tribe.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:17 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

LOL @ Bao! That kid's so lost...

I got fired??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love hearing everybody's stories to try and make themselves sound better. Both Squeer's team and Vance's...

KURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE KURSE!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 am 

It's funny how you hear one side of a story and already have your opinions, but it isn't til when you hear the other side that you see the big picture.
Either way it's bullshit though. Musical chair beef.
Even if I ever got good at game I don't think I'd ever be too involved in the pickup scene. There just seems to be too much drama. This game is filled with weirdos and haters who order others to flatten tires and shit.
Kudos to that guy for coming forward though. that was commendable.
There was a pesky delay on the co-hosts phone line. It threw the show off a little.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:57 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Hydro wrote:
LOL @ Bao! That kid's so lost...

I got fired??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love hearing everybody's stories to try and make themselves sound better. Both Squeer's team and Vance's...

KURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE KURSE!!!!

Tell us Hydro your version.

:?:

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-