Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:29 pm 

zeus wrote:
To sum it up...My dominate body language/personal authority was acknowledged by the newbies when they made room for me. At the very least Elizabeth recognized this subconsciously because she made no resistance to me standing side by side with her at the center of attention. She supplicated and or qualified herself TO ME with just a laugh. Literally softening her beliefs because she thought that is was I wanted to hear. Funny thing is I do not not even care if she remembers me. I never introduced myself.
GAME

LOL its funny to read things like this. People think they are some super hero's able to manipulate situations with their PUA powers. I highly doubt that everything went down like you explained. This is a good example of how people turn into social robots and think that every interaction is a chess game. I'm not trying to put you down or anything but I honestly think you should just take it easy on trying to turn every interaction into a game.

Hydro wrote:
LOL @ Bao! That kid's so lost...

I got fired??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love hearing everybody's stories to try and make themselves sound better. Both Squeer's team and Vance's...

KURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE KURSE!!!!

I think the last podcast you should have the opportunity to explain what happened to you but the show got way to side tracked. I would really enjoy hearing you on the podcast again to tell you side of the story.

As for the latest episode #57 I really enjoyed it and the show had a good flow to it. I like the fact that many topics were covered. Kurse did a good job of being a co host. I like that he let JTR run the show and did not hog up the air time. Elizabeth seemed really nice and like a genuinely good person interested in helping people. It was kinda weird to hear her talk about Mystery as "Erick" lol I would have liked to hear her be a little bit more honest about how horrible JTR was at trying to pick her up, he seems to have a good sense of humor and I don't think he would have gotten mad but she flipped it on to how great he did another set lol is that considered NLP????

"Bao The Hitman" which from here on out I think is what he should be refereed to as did a great job also. He seemed honest and told things how they truly went without trying to butter things up to make himself look good. I would actually like to here him on the podcast again maybe as a co-host but I definitely would never sarge with him due to the fear of him trying to put a nail in my tire if I have a better night then him.

Over all this was the show that should have happened in #56. In future shows I would like to hear some more guests from the forum and more talk about picking up chicks/personal development a little less drama. It was a really good show thought and i'm glad to have JTR back to doing these more frequently!!!!!!

Also I would like to hear more stories from JTR and anyone else on the forum about their nights out in field!!!!!!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:03 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

Hydro's story - He tried working for "Guru's", didn't like it and quit. THE END.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:08 pm 

*the crowd screams for an ENCORE!*

"Sorry everybody, Hydro has left the building!"

:hahaha:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:33 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Hydro and Envy Show was good man...you guys gotta do some more when Al gets out of prison.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:46 pm 

JTR wrote:
Hydro and Envy Show was good man...you guys gotta do some more when Al gets out of prison.

Who's Al? Prison?????

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:48 pm 

JTR wrote:

Negative!

He likes to ramble and doesn't like having a direction for the show...I sketched out an outline for a show and she freesyled the show to where it was just people rambling...I'll pass, lol.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:32 pm 

found this relevant in gaming at weird places lol

gaming at a funeral http://www.rsdnation.com/node/247241

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:12 pm 

Squeer is so ugly that I cringe every time I see his ugly face.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:39 pm 

I just had to enjoy Liz's input. That gal knows how to mess with our minds with lingo we've never heard, or stoop to "guy talk" and hang with the boys.

"Very vast Liz Everett is" - Yoda

Too bad Khan wasn't on the line. I was looking forward to the first Conference Call style MMA. LOL.

Another kick ass show by JTR.

http://www.thejestersblog.com

Casanova Crew Santa Monica Team Lead

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:40 pm 

zeus wrote:
First know that I attended UPAC all three days start to finish and I have listened to #56 and #57

So I will have to call Kahn out...your game needs major tune up.

So you claim to be a gentleman and open doors etc. Fact is your body language etc must have been all fucked up. Elizabeth interpreted the sum total of you as a SUPPLICANT wuss unworthy of even remembering the musical chairs. You had zero prize-ability. Should have been like water off a duck's back when she shit tested you. News flash....you failed. Hell you even failed to recognize it as a shit test. Consider it the same as when you open a set and fail to control the interaction. A learning experience.

Then on #56 you sounded like a weak ass newbie making excuses. Finally projecting your own personal negative feelings of getting old onto Elisabeth.

Elizabeth's seminar was interesting. For me too left of center for my personal beliefs. Funny that she opened with something I completely agree. She described the ultimate man as one who is so complete and "in the moment" that he perceives every subtle influence in his environment. Making him ultimate and alpha without be mister "try too hard" Magnetic and charismatic that is irresistible to woman. Kahn, that is the polar opposite of how you acted.

My personal experience with Elizabeth was completely different. I found her body language to be fun to drink in. She had an exaggerated and hyper feminine posture, leading with her pelvis. She is very lean yet still had her waist cinched very Victorian tight. Skinny jeans and stylish boots. Anything but masculine that Kahn stated in #56.

After Elizabeth's seminar I walked out into hall and nothing interesting going on. I reentered the Mt Olympus room to see a semi circle of newbies drooling for Elizabeth's attention. Her back was at an angle to JTR's table. I approached from behind by the tables. When I got close, I was pretty much at 45 deg angle to her. The newbies opened up and I moved in BESIDE Elisabeth. Elisabeth and I were the center of the semi circle without me even saying a word. During the Q&A session Elizabeth basically said God was a woman. I LAUGHED at her remark/beliefs. She immediately changed her position to say that God was both masculine&feminine.

To sum it up...My dominate body language/personal authority was acknowledged by the newbies when they made room for me. At the very least Elizabeth recognized this subconsciously because she made no resistance to me standing side by side with her at the center of attention. She supplicated and or qualified herself TO ME with just a laugh. Literally softening her beliefs because she thought that is was I wanted to hear. Funny thing is I do not not even care if she remembers me. I never introduced myself.

Kahn...BROS before HOs....it tough love to hear from a stranger to TUNE UP YOUR GAME

Cool story bro

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-