Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:55 am 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

JTR wrote:
alfaromeo wrote:
Good show man, I just quickly glanced at the forum and saw there was a new one! I listened to the whole thing while filling out my last edd form lol. Dude gotta catch up on whats been going on

Alpharomeo, me, steamroller and swiph all heard your show on the way back home from Vegas! It was a very entertaining show. Its in the archive, you guys should check it out!

dude what you talkin bout that show was horrible! lol would be fun to do a new one and just see what everyone has learned in the last year.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:10 pm 
CCIE Member

Jtr, i'm dwn that might give some motivation to go pimp.

CCIE is where it be

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:59 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Dude, if you and Alfaromeo can do a show that would be awesome. Just let me know when you have a free hour sometime next week and I will record it for you guys. I would call you both on Skype, hit record, then i would walk away for an hour and then come back and hit stop. Then I will play Calibre 50 "El Buen Ejemplo" as the intro, and Estilo Italiano as the closing song. Sound effects will the the mariachi "ha ha ha HAiiiii!" and Don Ramon calling Chavo del Ocho "un salvage"...maybe Señor Hirafales saying "ta ta ta" when he gets mad.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:24 pm 

I've listened to a bunch of your shows over the years, and I've always found them entertaining. The music is actually really good even tho it's not what I would typical listen to. What I like the most about your shows is the cutting honesty, which I like and related to.

I was disappointed when you decided to stop putting out new shows, but I'm glad you've come back and put out more. Thanks for the effort, and keep knocking'em dead.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:24 am 

I JUST listened to Ep 58 and Ep 59 of the podcast. Yes, over a year and a half after you put them out. I had them sitting on my home desktop forever and finally had a break from work and listened to them.

I've never met you but I love your podcast man. I wish you would do more shows bro. I always dig your shows because you talk a lot about the various "cast and crew" of the CC pickup community. I don't really have any friends in the pickup community. I had a few guys I used to go out with, that I met through CC, but none of them were any of the "well-known" guys you talk about. We just gamed and never really talked about the industry at large. So I listen to your show to catch up on the news on what the well-known guys are up to. I also follow a lot of RSD posts and hang out a lot on their site so the podcast is a nice way to catch up on the CC world. I've never met you but I did got to a meetup where Decibel spoke several years ago. I came LONG after the original CC golden-age of 2006-2008. So it's also nice to hear about stories and what it was like back then. But thank you bro! I think we all love the podcast. Even if you ramble a little sometimes, you always have great topics and content as well.

A few things I would love to hear more about:

• How did the new ProHo actually collapse? We all know it failed but I would love to know the details. Was it lack of business? Was there inner-fighting between the gurus? What actually went down? When was the last day? Did one guru bail before the others?
  • At the last Pickup Convention, who won the contest to become the next PUA superstar? What actually came from that? Did it end up being a worthwhile prize or did it fizzle out? Is that person still around? (Sorry if this is common knowledge and I don't know).
  • What's the state of pickup now? It seems like RSD is still chugging along? I know Tyler has threatened to leave the business and "evolve" to some other self-help/development type of business but I don't think that's happened yet. What's Style been up to lately?

Anyway, I love your podcast man. Please keep it up and give us some more smack for our veins!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:42 am 

Figment wrote:
I JUST listened to Ep 58 and Ep 59 of the podcast. Yes, over a year and a half after you put them out. I had them sitting on my home desktop forever and finally had a break from work and listened to them.

I've never met you but I love your podcast man. I wish you would do more shows bro. I always dig your shows because you talk a lot about the various "cast and crew" of the CC pickup community. I don't really have any friends in the pickup community. I had a few guys I used to go out with, that I met through CC, but none of them were any of the "well-known" guys you talk about. We just gamed and never really talked about the industry at large. So I listen to your show to catch up on the news on what the well-known guys are up to. I also follow a lot of RSD posts and hang out a lot on their site so the podcast is a nice way to catch up on the CC world. I've never met you but I did got to a meetup where Decibel spoke several years ago. I came LONG after the original CC golden-age of 2006-2008. So it's also nice to hear about stories and what it was like back then. But thank you bro! I think we all love the podcast. Even if you ramble a little sometimes, you always have great topics and content as well.

A few things I would love to hear more about:

• How did the new ProHo actually collapse? We all know it failed but I would love to know the details. Was it lack of business? Was there inner-fighting between the gurus? What actually went down? When was the last day? Did one guru bail before the others?
  • At the last Pickup Convention, who won the contest to become the next PUA superstar? What actually came from that? Did it end up being a worthwhile prize or did it fizzle out? Is that person still around? (Sorry if this is common knowledge and I don't know).
  • What's the state of pickup now? It seems like RSD is still chugging along? I know Tyler has threatened to leave the business and "evolve" to some other self-help/development type of business but I don't think that's happened yet. What's Style been up to lately?

Anyway, I love your podcast man. Please keep it up and give us some more smack for our veins!

What is ProHo?

How come the podcast aren't working for me

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-