Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:04 pm 

Hey JTR,

I've been a listener of your podcast since 2/2011. Good content.

I admire the dedication that you demonstrate through keeping this alive for the benefit of all of us listeners.

Keep up the good job!

Rock On.
- VI

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:27 am 

Just got word that the mysterious benefactor that bankrolled ProHo has passed away the same weekend ProHo closed from Vance...

Quote:
A moving picture, Detroit (former Paris Hilton Body Guard) stood by my side til very last day, here we closed the doors of Project Hollywood and took one last picture...same weekend, the owner, a wonderful 83 year old man, from Europe too, passed away! Thank you Fred, I promised you when you visited so concerned about the parties, that I would give you the house back clean and cleaned from the bad apples, at a great cost yes, but yet I am proud I kept my promise, may you rest in peace...The Mystery of life...fascinating, puzzling, and most of all moving...Thank you God for the opportunity, forever cherishing that house I fell in love with at first site...

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:04 pm 

Christiano Tex wrote:
Just got word that the mysterious benefactor that bankrolled ProHo has passed away the same weekend ProHo closed from Vance...

Quote:
A moving picture, Detroit (former Paris Hilton Body Guard) stood by my side til very last day, here we closed the doors of Project Hollywood and took one last picture...same weekend, the owner, a wonderful 83 year old man, from Europe too, passed away! Thank you Fred, I promised you when you visited so concerned about the parties, that I would give you the house back clean and cleaned from the bad apples, at a great cost yes, but yet I am proud I kept my promise, may you rest in peace...The Mystery of life...fascinating, puzzling, and most of all moving...Thank you God for the opportunity, forever cherishing that house I fell in love with at first site...

That's referring to the owner of the place, not the guy you're looking for. The guy you have in mind is not named Fred and he's like 40.

"Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity!" -Maximus Decimus Meridus

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:58 pm 

Hey J,

Mystery here. (really me = Hardrock hotel cafe memories)

Yeah man, very sorry I got jammed up with passport issues. I was gutted. I mean really gutted. I'm not one to let people down (especially my close friends - I know how much of a blast these events are too, so I too was in a frazzle -- I had even packed just in case -- and was on call for a Skype-in if ness). When I heard Style was going to show (which he wasn't planning, even when I asked him months before) a world of stress was lifted. Again, big fuck up -- my passport was simply not in my possession. I had kept Matador in the loop regarding the issue, mind. (I have my passport back fyi. *shrug*)

I'm here in Canada in daddy mode (and therefore not currently available to do much PU related if you know what I mean). I think you should def do more of these. Each episode should have a dedicated section on practical pickup techniques - the surefire reason every listener tunes in. You are an infielder, we want your wisdom. Have your pickups on the air. Ask them their perspective on how you two met. fem energy always good. Episodes should include PU inspired music. There's lots.

Also you could watch PUA related youtubes on the air and simply give your thoughts on them.

Right, that's it for now (legit time constraints). Keep it UP brother. I enjoy tuning in, hell, most of the characters of the show are people I actively gamed/partied with!

Mystery
www.askmystery.com/get-answers

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:08 am 

J! It's awesome to see so many shows in a row lmao. I'm still used to checking my JTR bookmark and seeing the show #54 pop up. I think i'm classically conditioned to check if there is a new ripper show. I was checking for months even when you were on hiatus with the whole kiosk business.

I like the show because it is really legit. I feel a more genuine vibe form your podcast and that's something I value in entertainment - being real. There are so many shows that are coated with so much bullshit and it's a breath of fresh air to listen to something just being honest.

--wait did Mystery really just post? O.o

Anyways, yeah good show. I don't even mind you going off the cuff. I listened to a lot of O&A and they go off on tangents all day; they just make it up as they go and it's a fun spontaneous adventure (LIKE PICKING UP A GIRL - NO SCRIPT) I think if you did a few shows with only minor notes it would be cool; like a show where you just talk for 30mins about whatever you think is entertaining and interests you (life/pua/money/philosophy related).

Hope to see another one soon!
-NEVER

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:49 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

KillerKahn wrote:
I enjoyed the show.It's good to hear now you have shop now!

Thanks kk! hopefully see u in Huntington soon with Steamroller!

Hydro wrote:
As usual...dope show!

Gracias Hydreezy, thanks for letting exploit you for the sake of more downloads lol, you're a good sport. :pardon:

JeffisAwesome wrote:
Dude...can we smoke a fucking bowl? I'm more of a sativa guy, but I'm sure it'll be great. Come to CCOC and I'm sure Church will partake as well. =]

Sounds good man; shit might as well take it to the next level and have the first annual CC Smoke Out!!

Enthalpy wrote:
I listened! If you ever wanna interview me, I be down!

E, you're journey through pick up has been pretty amazing, I met you when you were brand spanking new and saw you open your first sets; you've come along way and would be a cool guest to have.

Christiano Tex wrote:
New guests might be a good idea...

Thanks CT for the suggestion, maybe I get too comfortable with my regular rat pack, I gotta expand my whack pack.

Dovakiin wrote:
Good show! I hope i don't have to wait too long before hearing the next podcast.

I appreciate it brosef, hopefully I get of my ass and keep doing them more often. Thanks for listening.

TransSpire wrote:
Hey JTR,

I've been a listener of your podcast since 2/2011. Good content.

I admire the dedication that you demonstrate through keeping this alive for the benefit of all of us listeners.

Keep up the good job!

Rock On.
- VI

Right on man, replies like that make it all worth it. :drinks:

Mystery wrote:
Hey J,

Mystery here. (really me = Hardrock hotel cafe memories)

Each episode should have a dedicated section on practical pickup techniques - the surefire reason every listener tunes in.

"Suuuure" it is lol. :so_happy:

If its really you Im flattered you take the time to listen to my shitty home recordings Mr Von Markovivks. Im confirming with James right now. And if not, good troll job!

never111 wrote:
J! It's awesome to see so many shows in a row lmao. I'm still used to checking my JTR bookmark and seeing the show #54 pop up. I think i'm classically conditioned to check if there is a new ripper show. I was checking for months even when you were on hiatus with the whole kiosk business.

I like the show because it is really legit. I feel a more genuine vibe form your podcast and that's something I value in entertainment - being real. There are so many shows that are coated with so much bullshit and it's a breath of fresh air to listen to something just being honest.

--wait did Mystery really just post? O.o

Anyways, yeah good show. I don't even mind you going off the cuff. I listened to a lot of O&A and they go off on tangents all day; they just make it up as they go and it's a fun spontaneous adventure (LIKE PICKING UP A GIRL - NO SCRIPT) I think if you did a few shows with only minor notes it would be cool; like a show where you just talk for 30mins about whatever you think is entertaining and interests you (life/pua/money/philosophy related).

Hope to see another one soon!
-NEVER

Thanks bro! Again, replies like this give me a big boner; replies are my crack. I appreciate it man, very flattering.

:air_kiss:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:02 pm 

Thanks for the shout out. That day that we saw you at the mall I didn't know who you were actually. As you were talking I thought to myself, this guy kinda sounds like someone. Then after asking if you knew who JTR was, Ghost told me, "That is JTR." Hahaa. But it's true, I am a fan of the podcast. Some people have the gift of gab and you definitely got it, brotha.

Why is the PUA scene fading off? Idk. But for me anyways, it was because the shit was too complicated. When I got into this years ago I was under the impression that these gurus knew what they were talking about and i took their advice as word of the Lord. Little did I know that this would later fuck me over with so many girls I could have boned. Most guys hear a "guru" and just parrot back everything they heard without really thinking about it. I myself started turning into one of these zombies so I decided to take a break. Pickup seemed to be this weird inderect awkward scamy thing that I wasn't any good at it anyway.

Then along came a youtube phenomenon that changed the way I thought about pickup forever. If you want to know who is dominating in the game right now while the rest of the industry goes in a downward spiral, the answer is very simple. It's simple pickup.

"You never want to go direct"- it was an unspoken rule in the community. The reason being because the risk of getting rejected was too high. And I bought that hook line and sinker. Who wants to get rejected anyways? Nobody. But here I accidentally stumbled on these three guys on youtube breaking the "rules" and going direct 100% of the time. Almost more impressive than their actual game was their ability to brush off rejection with such ease that it had you wondering what planet they were from. They had that one quality that every PUA strives to posses, which is not giving a fuck. No other pickup coaches were ballsy enough to actually show you their teachings in action. You were just supposed to base that their methods worked on faith alone. A lot of other guys present their methods as flawless as if saying, "Do it my way and you will never get rejected." Most coaches teach you how to avoid rejection; SP laughs in the face of it. After this mind fuck, I was sold.

So after peeling away years of unnecessary pickup bullshit out of my head, I started immediately seeing results. I was able to pickup a girl in Las Vegas and bang her the next night simply from watching a few youtube videos on their direct game. "Hi, do you girls happen to know where the nearest Starbucks is at?... I'm just kidding. I just thought you girls were really cute and I just wanted to come meet you." I had never done anything like that before.

I've met a few wingmen since coming back and I've started noticing a trend. They have a lot of those pickup rule road blocks in their heads as well. I met up with one guy at a mall, who beforehand talked up a storm about his skills and "stats". But when it came down to the nitty gritty, he approached zero. Excuses I've never heard of were coming out of his mouth! "I couldn't go in cause her arms were crossed; she looked down; she was touching her chest; it wasn't the right angle; she wouldn't make eye contact with me when i was walking up..." and the list goes on and on. He'd say one shouldn't go direct because you give the girl too much "value" right off the bat. This guy was more fucked up than I was the only difference was that I knew about the legalistic shit in my head that was holding me back. That day I approached two girls and got two numbers. Direct game: 2 - Legalistic complicated indirect openers: 0.

Anyway, I know I went on a rant, but this is the reason why I am back in the game.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:08 pm 

Smiley face.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:24 pm 

Cool show dude. Get together with a group of guys next time, start the show by everyone smoke a bowl then do a show. It's probably a lot more entertaining that you would give it credit lol.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:10 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Candyman wrote:

EL HOMBRE DULCE!

:drinks:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-