Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:13 pm 
CCIE Member

Keep it up man, your show is much more interesting than what any guru has to say.
:drinks:

CCIE is where it be

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:41 am 

Good show JTR! Keep em coming!

"You don't get confidence first. First, you do the thing that scares you the most, then you get the confidence (courage)!" (Originator unknown)

Translation to "Game": Approach smoking hot women without hesitation even though you're scared shit less, and eventually through practice and repetition, it will get easier!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:03 pm 

I just listen to the podcast and honestly man. I'm kinda hurt that only chez got an applause and I thought you were cool. :D But honestly bro, I've been a fan of your podcast even before i moved back to cali to me that was my piolin del manana. :music: Anyway, keep up good work and never stop doing what you love to do because that's the only way to keeping it real :hi:

Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:49 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

As always JTR, great show brotha! I can't believe Mystery posted on CC after hearing your show.

Cheers and long live CC!

:man_in_love:

Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:31 pm 

Some funny tibit regarding this show.

First, the part how Glenn Danzig ignore JTR. I have heard a long time ago that Danzig is more than a little racist, and given the fact that JTR is not white, i am not surprise. He's completely a has been nowaday so for him to have that attitude is quite pathetic and trashy imo.

Second, regarding how pua industry is dead. Recently, Rob Judge made a post in facebook something along this line: "I'm drunk so i shouldnt be posting but blah blah blah, i'm not doing very well with my pickup business and not making money off it blah blah blah." I replied to it that the pua industry is dead and he should consider getting another job. A few hours later, he deleted me off his friendlist LOL.

I wonder how all these gurus are going to handle a 9-5 job when they're so used to getting paid 6 grand to go get drunk and talk to girls during the weekend.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:45 pm 

iambrian wrote:

I wonder how all these gurus are going to handle a 9-5 job when they're so used to getting paid 6 grand to go get drunk and talk to girls during the weekend.

life has a way of working things out, guys who pull that kind of shit= get weeded out...

those guys never should have been called "guru" in the first place

a more accurate statement would be- "I wonder how all these phonies are going to handle a 9-5 job"

good podcast J, but have a feeling you are only going about 80-90%, be like Stern- either all in or not at all!

http://BravoPUA.com/

"Eighty percent of success is showing up" James Allen

Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:51 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Bravo wrote:
iambrian wrote:

life has a way of working things out, guys who pull that kind of shit= get weeded out...

those guys never should have been called "guru" in the first place

a more accurate statement would be- "I wonder how all these phonies are going to handle a 9-5 job"

good podcast J, but have a feeling you are only going about 80-90%, be like Stern- either all in or not at all!

Thanks Bravo, I know what you mean, trying to gain that extra 10% to refine my on air persona. I get closer and closer each time I do the solo shows. I appreciate you listening and checking it out.

iambrian wrote:

First, the part how Glenn Danzig ignore JTR. I have heard a long time ago that Danzig is more than a little racist, and given the fact that JTR is not white, i am not surprise. He's completely a has been nowaday so for him to have that attitude is quite pathetic and trashy imo.

Second, regarding how pua industry is dead. Recently, Rob Judge made a post in facebook something along this line: "I'm drunk so i shouldnt be posting but blah blah blah, i'm not doing very well with my pickup business and not making money off it blah blah blah." I replied to it that the pua industry is dead and he should consider getting another job. A few hours later, he deleted me off his friendlist LOL.

LOL i hear ya brian, but Danzig has had hispanic guys in his band before, I think Castillo played on the Danzig 5 album, and Robo who played drums in the old Misfits was Brazilian. I don't want to believe he's rascist, but you never know!

Church wrote:
As always JTR, great show brotha! I can't believe Mystery posted on CC after hearing your show.

Cheers and long live CC!

:man_in_love:

Thanks for the support Church, and props to you for keeping the CCOC scene alive and well!

ghostbuster wrote:
I just listen to the podcast and honestly man. I'm kinda hurt that only chez got an applause and I thought you were cool. :D But honestly bro, I've been a fan of your podcast even before i moved back to cali to me that was my piolin del manana. :music: Anyway, keep up good work and never stop doing what you love to do because that's the only way to keeping it real :hi:

Ghost, you're a cool dude and I seen you out there many times. Next show you will get an appaluse effect and some whistles lol.

InTent wrote:
Good show JTR! Keep em coming!

Thank you Intent, if I ever do another show will try to hit u up about your adventure in the FR section.

Candyman wrote:
Keep it up man, your show is much more interesting than what any guru has to say.

Thank you Candyman! Would like to get you, Alfaromeo and OLB to re do another CC mexican podcast!

Trent Jones wrote:
Smiley face.

LOL thank you Trent!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:48 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

Good show man, I just quickly glanced at the forum and saw there was a new one! I listened to the whole thing while filling out my last edd form lol. Dude gotta catch up on whats been going on

Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:12 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

alfaromeo wrote:
Good show man, I just quickly glanced at the forum and saw there was a new one! I listened to the whole thing while filling out my last edd form lol. Dude gotta catch up on whats been going on

Alpharomeo, me, steamroller and swiph all heard your show on the way back home from Vegas! It was a very entertaining show. Its in the archive, you guys should check it out!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:56 am 

iambrian wrote:

And I thought he was one of the rising stars, he had a lot of publicity...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-