Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:25 am 

Awesome show. Do another one

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:34 pm 

Good show JTR!!!

Some notes:

Ross Jeffries actually ripped on Mehow a lot on his former puafraud website. Didn't think he would go that far. He's a genius, but very arrogant and doesn't like a lot of people as you saw.

I don't know about VK, the pua industry is moving into self help and not just game, looks like he is being left behind.

Saw pics of you and Steamroller, looks like fun.

As for going back to school, just got out and I'm glad. I still have to take another dumb exam though so I'm not in the clear. If you want to go into programming, look up ways to learn it without going back to college to do bullshit exams. I know that Alex Rose guy learned it on his own and he's doing his own website and better than college students. College is just an expensive degree farm. Only go if you have parents/scholarship paying for you or a career that has potential to make exponentially increasing boatloads of money.

I'm trying to move out to the mainland US at the end of the year so I can be closer to the action (Seattle or Arizona, gonna visit both), so I will keep you posted. Everyone tells me Seattle blows for sarging though.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:43 am 

Christiano Tex wrote:
Good show JTR!!!

Some notes:

Ross Jeffries actually ripped on Mehow a lot on his former puafraud website. Didn't think he would go that far. He's a genius, but very arrogant and doesn't like a lot of people as you saw.

I don't know about VK, the pua industry is moving into self help and not just game, looks like he is being left behind.

Saw pics of you and Steamroller, looks like fun.

As for going back to school, just got out and I'm glad. I still have to take another dumb exam though so I'm not in the clear. If you want to go into programming, look up ways to learn it without going back to college to do bullshit exams. I know that Alex Rose guy learned it on his own and he's doing his own website and better than college students. College is just an expensive degree farm. Only go if you have parents/scholarship paying for you or a career that has potential to make exponentially increasing boatloads of money.

I'm trying to move out to the mainland US at the end of the year so I can be closer to the action (Seattle or Arizona, gonna visit both), so I will keep you posted. Everyone tells me Seattle blows for sarging though.

Scottsdale >> Seattle for pickup

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova

Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:14 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:13 pm 

Hey Broham,

Glad you message me on Facebook and kind of kept up, When was it that we did the Wrestling show?
So how many times have you quit the podcast and came back? who are you Terry Funk! lol.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:14 pm 
Casanova Crew MVP January 2009

Miss you guys! We need a reunion.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:43 am 
CC Hollywood Member

I STILL REMEMBER THE GOOD OLE' DAYS!!!!

Man we lived it up. There was nothing like it. Now Decibel had a kid? Wow. How time has moved on.

Anyways just checkin in. I'm gonna be out in Vegas or LA for 2015. We should make it the Return Of Sarging Year!!

Hope you're holding it together, and don't disband anything bro, CC has done a lot. It wil rise again, like a Phoenix from the ashes my friend.

Asian gurl leaves JTR a msg: "Hi Jared, this is Sandra. I met you at Kress last night. I just wanted to let you know that you are really really ugry, aaand...I just hope one day...actually tonight - you get hit by a bus, and - you fucking penis gets shoved up your ass, like you've never had it before. And anyways...just go fuck yourself and fuck your life." Beep - end of msg. LMAO!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:19 pm 

Haha my Pavlovian conditioning was a little slow since I have not been rewarded with a NEW show for so long, J. Awesome to hear another show :D

Post Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:06 pm 

i watched it a few days ago, i was surprised to see an actual new podcast> :D hopefully the next one doesnt take so long to come out.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:29 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

I really want to do #61, hopefully in the next couple of months.

Thanks to everyone who still cares to remember me and my silly little home recordings I try to pass off as a podcast.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-